1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

Ok to make this official i will make a CR thread for every battle we have. I know i cannot eliminate/ wipe out his MS for he has this advantages:
    1. His alliance supplies him with gold.
    2. He buys MS from his alliance so he can have unlimited army.
    3. He has ally towns to hide his troops.
    Though this is a 1vs1 fight it is still 1 vs ORDER alliance indirect. As per stated reasons above. The only advantage on my part is my size which is 1.4million vs 1million. But the difference i think will not matter so overall i am underdog in this fight.
    I would like to thanks ORDER alliance for giving me the chance to fight even in a handicap match.
    THIS 1vs1 battle has no terms. I just want to post every CR on board so Hades will have a small entertainment. @Senior You can also post CRs you have here if you want. Goodluck to both pf us. :beer:
  • All battles to happen On 43 80 as thats balts core

Aim has not changed perma block his towns on the island

time frame of 1 vs 1 , 48 hours

after 48 hours my alliance will get involved and we will carry on with normal practice

i accept the 1 vs 1 on these conditions for a HOF, if not my alliance will get involved and slap him

Master
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Though this is a 1vs1 fight it is still 1 vs ORDER alliance indirect. As per stated reasons above. The only advantage on my part is my size which is 1.4million vs 1million. But the difference i think will not matter so overall i am underdog in this fight.
    *snip* :D

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

I would like to request to @hera to banned any member who will spam or post in this thread. If possible only me and Master can post in this thread. Thanks.
    :lol: *snip* :D
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• 1vs1 fight does not only depend on a HoF battle. Each player must show versatility, strategy and skills in fighting. How can you ask for a Hof battle when you currently have 40k ms compared to mine 20k ms only. And you can buy troops from your alliance anytime so having a HoF battle will gave you all the advantage. I thought your great? You dare me to fight you 1vs1 i accept. I welcome you in my towns. And now your also calling for HELP from your alliance? You will also do what kingtoad do? Ask 1vs1 then called entire alliance and multi attack me? I thought your the best fighter in ORDER. But now your backing out with our 1vs1? How come? All the advantage is in your side dude. What more?
  • Sea battle near Saint-M2

Sea battle near Saint-M2
    (13.08.2018 10:51:34)
    Master[Order] from Junior, Redhorse
    vs
    Top1yes[-TC-] from Saint-M2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Ram Ship..............................24(-26)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................2(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................6(-15) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................29(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-93 - Generals.................................-130
    Offensive points..........................325 - Defence points..........................232.5
    Damage Received..........................4650 - Damage Received..........................6500
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: Master[Order]

Losers: Top1yes[-TC-]

6 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Saint-M2

29 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Saint-M2

Top1yes[-TC-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 10:36:34)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 10:36:34)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 10:48:03)

Top1yes[-TC-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 10:51:34)

As Top1yes[-TC-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Top1yes's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Saint-M1

Battle for Saint-M1
    (13.08.2018 11:08:01)
    Master[Order] from Junior
    vs
    Top1yes[-TC-] from Saint-M1

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................156(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................771(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................786(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals.................................-0.4
    Offensive points............................1 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received............................20
    Damage Percent............................77% - Damage Percent............................23%

The town Saint-M1 has been pillaged by Master[Order]. The following resources have been stolen: 25,633

Top1yes[-TC-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 11:08:01)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 11:08:01)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Saint-M2

Battle for Saint-M2
    (13.08.2018 13:04:52)
    Master[Order] from Junior
    vs
    Top1yes[-TC-] from Saint-M2

............................................. - Archer................................0(-194)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................144(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................896(-4) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals...............................-213.4
    Offensive points........................533.5 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.........................10670
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 12:49:52)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 13:04:52)

One of Top1yes[-TC-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• You are in no position to make any demands, i was being fair and setting up a 1 vs 1 battle , as you failed to accept the terms of the 1 vs 1, me and my alliance will carry on as we were, your loss now my alliance will just perma block you as normal

Thread can now be closed as he has not accepted the terms and thread is void

Master
    Warning - Backseat Modding - Kikoguns

• Clearly a violation of the 1on1. wrote:

End of STORY. Entire ORDER alliance is in my area. Hahahahah am i that strong that even master the greatest fighter of ORDER asked his entirw alliance HELP just to try beat me? None of them knows how to fight 1vs1.. Major characteristic of "hyenas".. Thats it for now.. Coconut mode.. Hahahah

Display Spoiler

Battle for Saint-S1
    (13.08.2018 17:17:14)
    Deathdawg[Order] from Junior
    vs
    Top1yes[-TC-] from Saint-S1

Slinger................................10(-0) - Slinger.................................4(-0)
    Hoplite...............................971(-9) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................850(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................110(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................160(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman...............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-12.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................31.5
    Damage Received...........................630 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    -----------------------------

EDIT - Spoiler added - Trolling warning - Kikoguns

• i was really at my peak that moment and planning to slaughter master slowly that he will lose his MS without mine doing so. I was about to stab him from behind but guesa what, like what kingtoad did he called his gang. The "hyenas." i thought it was only deathdawg with him but his spies where too loyal that they tell me who else are incoming. Hahahah it was suppose to be a good fight but nahh i don't have a plan to fight entire alliance. Hahahahah until next time again guys. See you when i see you again.
  • no one left to fight - opponent in Vmode

Battle for Saint-S1

Battle for Saint-S1
    (13.08.2018 17:32:14)
    Deathdawg[Order] from Junior
    vs
    Top1yes[-TC-] from Saint-S1

Slinger................................10(-0) - Slinger.................................0(-4)
    Hoplite...............................971(-9) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................850(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................110(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................160(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman...............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-12.6 - Generals.................................-1.6
    Offensive points............................4 - Defence points...........................31.5
    Damage Received...........................630 - Damage Received............................80
    Damage Percent............................88% - Damage Percent............................12%

Winners: Deathdawg[Order]

The town Saint-S1 has been pillaged by Deathdawg[Order]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,442

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 17:02:14)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 17:03:24)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.08.2018 17:32:14)

One of Top1yes[-TC-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

:thumbup:
    Files
    • vmoder.png

(209.59 kB, downloaded 1 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by DeathDawg ().

• @Senior Your so proud you block my entire island alone? Lol i just welcome you for the thought you are asking me for a 1vs1? Where are the awesome CR reports you made to occupy me? Is there any? And for how long can you hold me alone? Nahh you cannot hold me even just for a day. YOU KNOW THAT. And if you will try, you will die slowly. So with all greatness "hyenas" come into picture. Attacks me again in group. And what did they got? Wow awesome CR's can you guys post them if there's any?
    To alliance "ORDER" please guard my towns ok? Keep them safe always while im having my vacation. Ok? Thank you. And to MASTER, entire HADES expected a good 1vs1, you disappoint them. Your not a master, youre just a member of "hyenas". What more if i have buddies to fight with me, i cannot imagine the result. Just me alone needs entire alliance to fight me. Cool..
  • Senior wrote:

i have all of his towns blocked on 43 80 , he knows where i am , he will not fight and not accept the terms therefore this thread should be closed down

Master
    @balt, which part of these statements did you not understand? And really all of Order is after you? Looks like two players after you refused the terms of 1 v 1. And master didn't disappoint anyone you did, or rather you didn't because everyone knew you would hit vmode anyway. You hid and ran and played cat and mouse. Well we are not here for that. The terms were clearly for a HOF. No HOF equals we all do perma block but it just took two players for that because you're an all talk inadequate chicken of a player and everyone on every server knows so. And as I predicted enjoy Hawaii.

Senior wrote:

You are in no position to make any demands, i was being fair and setting up a 1 vs 1 battle , as you failed to accept the terms of the 1 vs 1, me and my alliance will carry on as we were, your loss now my alliance will just perma block you as normal

Thread can now be closed as he has not accepted the terms and thread is void

Master
    Warning - Backseat Modding - Kikoguns
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brom ().