1vs1 BaLTaZaR vs Master

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah i didn't expected master to be like you @Brom I know your part of the hyenas but i thought master was a fighter. Never expected him to be one of the hyenas... Too bad. Expectations hurts.. Master of hyenas is the real dude... So disappointing. No member of Order turned out to be a fighter. All are just"hyenas". Sorry hades but the show needs to to end too early. None of them has the *snip*. They are *snip*. Hahahah sorry for the term...
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• You saw my terms you didn't want to take them, so we resumed normal practice :thumbsup: clear as day

Enjoy v mode

Master: summary.. war over within 12 hrs, successful missions and pillages and a ;( Balt, overall , everyone is laughing at Balt , successful Order missions to suppress and terminate balt, as laid our a few weeks ago that we would block your ports and put you in v mode, all in all a good day :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • Did youeven cut my MS dude? Being proud of what? Occupying my towns alone? Are you sure ALONE? And i see the joy in your words.. Great.. So where are the awesome CR reports?dude to be honest i was about to stab you from behind when your "hyena gang" came into picture. Is that what makes you proud? Daring a player 1vs1 then when challenged call for help?
  • They say i go vmode whenever master go after me. So i accepted masters DOW on 1vs1. When things was starting to heat up and master started to panic when he cannot find my troops, scared of being stabbed from behind, shouted for help. The hyenas come into picture. Order alliance having a hard time beating me. What more if i have good buddies to fight with me. That would be NO MATCH. Master, your not the man i thought you were. Hahahahahahahah :lol:
  • As you failed to accept my terms, there was no war but the one you wanted, i then told you this as seen below, you would get slapped- im a man of my word- enjoy v mode

Master, please will all members now stop commenting

Senior wrote:

All battles to happen On 43 80 as thats balts core

Aim has not changed perma block his towns on the island

time frame of 1 vs 1 , 48 hours

after 48 hours my alliance will get involved and we will carry on with normal practice

i accept the 1 vs 1 on these conditions for a HOF, if not my alliance will get involved and slap him

Master
  • how do you understand a 1vs1? Is it just having a HoF? Lol. Thats a rookie move. Real 1vs1 is a real sacrifice dude. You need to show awesome strategy and techniques to outplay your enemy. You need to know when to fight and when to run. You need to slaughter your enemy the smoothest way possible and not in a HoF way. Dude thats the lazyest thing to do in a 1vs1. Is that really how you understand the process? Poor dude. You need more time to learn.
  • I'm not even going to say anything to Baltazar, I only have a question for @Kikoguns

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

They are *snip*. Hahahah sorry for the term...

So, let me get this straight :D
    I get *snipped* for calling someone a sore loser (due to it being an insult? :D) but this guy keeps spreading his venom for 3 months on the board and gets absolutely nothing

Yep, the mods are not biased at all....
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.

• master WARPED into my area. Yes you hear it right. He spend "ambrosia" to instantly get in front of me. Is that true? Which one your asking if true? The ambrosia he use to warp or if he really warped into my island? Oh if its the ambro he use to warp, i dont think its from true money. Its from kingtoad. Its from his monkey business so no worry he can warp all day. Next, yes its true he warp. Because one of their member cried for help because i was farming his entire island together with his dummies. It was "beany weany" and the NB accounts, his dummies. But unfortunately, he wasn't able to catch my navy and army though he instantly warped. So he started to panic when he cannot find my troops and shouted for help. Poor man, because of his nervous reaction he was forced not to fight 1vs1 afraid of being stabbed brom behind. Then he dare me again for a HoF? For what? So i will show my troops and navy to be killed freely? Dude, once again your alliance ORDER should be renamef "hyenas" and your not suppose to be called "master". It should be "rookie".
    Trolling - Kikoguns

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

how do you understand a 1vs1? Is it just having a HoF? Lol. Thats a rookie move. Real 1vs1 is a real sacrifice dude. You need to show awesome strategy and techniques to outplay your enemy. You need to know when to fight and when to run. You need to slaughter your enemy the smoothest way possible and not in a HoF way. Dude thats the lazyest thing to do in a 1vs1. Is that really how you understand the process? Poor dude. You need more time to learn.

Hello Mr. Top1yes guy..

You've been called out..!!! You need to respect all of Hades and fight Mr. Master... Your generals are still high.. You have double the amount of gold as Masters.. Fight with honor Man... Stop the boasting.... Even if you loose you shall be renowned and noteworthy of your efforts...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gmaster ().

• Its never in my dictionary to let others bully me. I am a brave man. I'd rather choose perma block and be inactive until a get deleted than join what ORDER wants server hades to be. They want to fully control the server and all the players there. They want everyone to follow what they want. They must be untouchable. They must be feared. Nahh. If nobody will stand up to let them know they aren't GODS who can control everything, hades will DIE. Id everybody as of the moment is scared of them, who will teach them a lesson? Who will make hades alive? They had already controlled the rest of thw players of hades. Even the "last hope" of hades "EBB" already BOW to them. If not me? Who will it be? I love hades and i will not let it die with their ORDER. They can control my account once in a while but they can never put me down. :growup:
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Its never in my dictionary to let others bully me. I am a brave man. I'd rather choose perma block and be inactive until a get deleted than join what ORDER wants server hades to be. They want to fully control the server and all the players there. They want everyone to follow what they want. They must be untouchable. They must be feared. Nahh. If nobody will stand up to let them know they aren't GODS who can control everything, hades will DIE. Id everybody as of the moment is scared of them, who will teach them a lesson? Who will make hades alive? They had already controlled the rest of thw players of hades. Even the "last hope" of hades "EBB" already BOW to them. If not me? Who will it be? I love hades and i will not let it die with their ORDER. They can control my account once in a while but they can never put me down. :growup:
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.