Why don't the GOs enforce the pushing rules?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Why don't the GOs enforce the pushing rules?

There are island chains where pushing of piracy CP is blatantly obvious. One full size "normal" town and the remainder of 4-5 islands with level 1 towns with fortresses.

The player routinely finishes in the top 5 but is never seen actively raiding. It has been reported numerous times, but nothing is done. No response the GOs. Nothing.

Ridding Alpha of wasted resources, one pillage at a time
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

please check hades piracy. Especially kingtoad. He uses multi accounts not linked with each other. And their pirate points are just circumventing amongst them. Please watch their IP log in sir. Thanks.
    In my country we say from a child and a crazy person you learn the truth that goes for baltazar … I believe him ,he speaks the truth
    But my friend you should learn something
    WE ALSO say that --->?
    You cant get old fox in a fox trap …

TBBDV-Salah ad-din
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • MrSniperZ wrote:

Hello,

we usually check all reports in time of 48 hours. What server are you talking about so I can check?

Master Blaster wrote:

No response the GOs. Nothing.
    We will contact you only if we need further information about a case.

Send you a private email. Feedback should be provided. Communication is important otherwise one can only assume that reports go into a black hole.

• Hello,

if you open a ticket on support.en.ikariam.gameforge.com you will receive a answer in 48 hours.

Just to clarify, reports sent in-game do not give any feedback to the users, and nobody will contact you back to give you a answer. Keep in mind that we receive dozen of such reports per day, but be sure that we check them all, even if majority of them are just... spam, e.g. because they were sent just to hope that GOs discover something about a stronger player, or because player clicked report button during an attack, as extreme measure to save in a hopeless situation. That's why, generally speaking, we prefer a direct contact with the player who reports (presumed) cheaters.

Kind regards

ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
    thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig
  • which world you are? that case is not new...many players in differend world playing using multi account due of ip sharing...and specially pirates game..
    maybe he played that OR maybe that small towns is yours to send nearby to accused him/her...
    many angle ways....
  • Cause board rules don't allow you to post coords of other players without their consent.. :whistling:

"When posting ingame messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be given.
    • This includes town/island co-ordinates; a user may only post his or her own co-ordinates."

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • tbh I don't know what 'stomt' is used for.

I thought we would get a nice way of leaving feedback for the GOs in order for them to ask the devs to change the game the way us players would like it.

It's been over a month, still no merges announced, the ships are still too slow (and on Hades troops and ships are COMPLETELY disproportionate), miracles are still the same old garbage so you have to skip over 5 islands in order to get 1 useful wonder.

Gameforge does not understand the meaning of the word 'urgent'. The game will fail any second now and cease to exist, but they sure are taking their time with the various fixes that need to be enforced. Either way, seems like a bye-bye to Ikariam is dead close. And it all started when multis became a vital part of every server (as opposed to being the #1 ban reason back when ika was actually playable)
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Cassiopea wrote:

Cause board rules don't allow you to post coords of other players without their consent.. :whistling:

"When posting ingame messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be given.
    • This includes town/island co-ordinates; a user may only post his or her own co-ordinates."

I know board rules. Thats why I asked,those pictures wont fix any problem.
    Guys,use report button in game. We will not intervene if you complain on boards.

• Again, For me this post has no concrete evidence for his complaint....how about if you a player with many haters? then they put a many towns near of your location, then they say all these are your's as other account.. ...hmmmm something smells fishy...
    i think master blaster, hater of uphill....sorry for that, that is my own analys...anyway GO's make investigate...
  • MrSniperZ wrote:

Cassiopea wrote:

Cause board rules don't allow you to post coords of other players without their consent.. :whistling:

I know board rules. Thats why I asked,those pictures wont fix any problem.
    Guys,use report button in game. We will not intervene if you complain on boards.
    The point was to highlight the issue. Aside from the continued flagrant abuse of the rules, the issue is that nothing is done about it.

• tiladong wrote:

Again, For me this post has no concrete evidence for his complaint....how about if you a player with many haters? then they put a many towns near of your location, then they say all these are your's as other account.. ...hmmmm something smells fishy...
    i think master blaster, hater of uphill....sorry for that, that is my own analys...anyway GO's make investigate...

The evidence is in game and the tools the GOs just have to "follow the money". Assuming they can how CP is accumulated, the pushing would be obvious.

• On another note, couple months ago I reported a player in alpha server for using non English language and nothing was done either...now who knows they might have given him a warning..I can't know, cause for reporting messages there is only one option - to click report button on the message. Now time has passed message is gone, can't show it. And on top if I was to put it in archives then I can't even report it from there.
    It has happened to me when I talked in my mother tongue with a fellow countryman(nothing bad was said) to receive punishment without warning.
    So in some cases rules are followed in others are not...why have rules at all? This is discrimination.

-Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • There are no bans issued for sending messages in other languages, while they are not insults or don't violate the rules in other way.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Thanks for clearing that Draxo...I had no idea rules have changed :)

-Richard Le Gallienne