MAFIA vs WOLF War Discussion

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IF THE GOs WILL ALLOW US,

SINCE MY POST YESTERDAY REGARDING THE DECLARATION OF WINNER, BOTH ALLIANCES STARTED TO MAKE MOVES ATTACKING EACH OTHER'S HQ. THIS IS JUST A MANIFESTATION THAT BOTH SIDES STILL WANTED MORE ACTION.

HENCE, WE REQUEST TO LIFT OUR PREVIOUS DECLARATION THAT WE ALREADY WON THIS WAR. ALLOWS BOTH SIDES TO CONTINUE THE WAR UNTIL THE END OF THE TERM AS TO THE NUMBER OF DAYS AND/OR POINTS.

WE PROPOSE THAT THE 3-TOWN CAPTURE TERM BE DISREGARDED. HOPING FOR A THUMBS UP FROM WOLF'S REPRESENTATIVE.

REGARDS,
    Huan
    Leader - MAFIA
  • huan wrote:

IF THE GOs WILL ALLOW US,

SINCE MY POST YESTERDAY REGARDING THE DECLARATION OF WINNER, BOTH ALLIANCES STARTED TO MAKE MOVES ATTACKING EACH OTHER'S HQ. THIS IS JUST A MANIFESTATION THAT BOTH SIDES STILL WANTED MORE ACTION.

HENCE, WE REQUEST TO LIFT OUR PREVIOUS DECLARATION THAT WE ALREADY WON THIS WAR. ALLOWS BOTH SIDES TO CONTINUE THE WAR UNTIL THE END OF THE TERM AS TO THE NUMBER OF DAYS AND/OR POINTS.

WE PROPOSE THAT THE 3-TOWN CAPTURE TERM BE DISREGARDED. HOPING FOR A THUMBS UP FROM WOLF'S REPRESENTATIVE.

REGARDS,
    Huan
    Leader - MAFIA

@oxab and bathalana
    I already send a message to oxab
    And we know lots of your member still wants to fight
    You almost knock us down at our HQ with just 6 member
    I wonder what will happen if you focus on us instead of UCH
  • desvic wrote:

huan wrote:

IF THE GOs WILL ALLOW US,

REGARDS,
    Huan
    Leader - MAFIA

@oxab and bathalanaI already send a message to oxab
    And we know lots of your member still wants to fight
    You almost knock us down at our HQ with just 6 member
    I wonder what will happen if you focus on us instead of UCH
    YEs Half of the troops are at UCH, it would been a great Fight. Something that rivals thats oF HOF of Pepi...
    ANyway as long OXAB agrees then so be it. PLease do UPdate us on this And post it if its a go or not. THNx
    ANd Stop guys with the foul mouthing from both side. this supposed to be a healthy war. Thats why both Alliance agreed to fight in the start.
    And in behalf of WOlF we do apologize for not living up with your expectations. @huan

BATHALANA
    WOLF DIPLOMAT

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Guys the MOD has spoken and the war is over unless someone would reopen a war. this would be my last message and i hope both alliance would respect the end of the war. I hope both alliance would stop attacking now and start rebuilding. You guys can now have your last fight and have fun.
    @Kikoguns please close this thread
    thnx and congrats to MAFIA.
    will be more prepared next time.

BATHALANA
    WOLF DIPLOMAT

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: