United WolveS(WOLF ) vs Uchiha(UCH )

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oxabmr1616 wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

prntscr.com/kixykc
    prntscr.com/kixyyu
    prntscr.com/kixz6h

look at it.. tell me we are wrong to pillage your member???
    i told you give me time to solve it but you didnt
    My concerns are not with you but with your member GURI, he has been warned a thousand times over the span of more than 3 months... You shove yourselves to this mess, so be it.. you will have 2 wars on both fronts... goodluck!
  • Kingtoad wrote:

oxabmr1616 wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

prntscr.com/kixykc
    prntscr.com/kixyyu
    prntscr.com/kixz6h

look at it.. tell me we are wrong to pillage your member???
    i told you give me time to solve it but you didnt
    My concerns are not with you but with your member GURI, he has been warned a thousand times over the span of more than 3 months... You shove yourselves to this mess, so be it.. you will have 2 wars on both fronts... goodluck!
    im not alone i have my friends :))
  • You should not act big lil dawg when you are nothing but a leecher .... Btw nice inspect element on ur ikariam account profile lmao...
    Battle for Marble

Battle for Marble
    (15.08.2018 19:31:59)
    Absolute[UCH] from Marble 1
    vs
    Guri[WOLF] from Marble

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................706(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................744(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................629
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Absolute[UCH]

Losers: Guri[WOLF]

The town Marble has been pillaged by Absolute[UCH]. The following resources have been stolen: 21,443 , 629 , 2,117

• Absolute wrote:

You should not act big lil dawg when you are nothing but a leecher .... Btw nice inspect element on ur ikariam account profile lmao...
    Battle for Marble

Battle for Marble

vs

Guri[WOLF] from Marble

Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................706(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite...............................744(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0

Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................629

Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Marble has been pillaged by Absolute[UCH]. The following resources have been stolen: 21,443 , 629 , 2,117

mmmm interesting.... I suggest you build a wall, it's good for defence you know...

Display Spoiler

Battle for Marble 4
    (12.08.2018 15:11:42)
    Guri[WOLF] from DAHAB
    vs
    Absolute[UCH] from Marble 4

Steam Giant............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Guri[WOLF]Ω

Losers: Absolute[UCH]

The town Marble 4 has been pillaged by Guri[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 53,500 Marble

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Guri wrote:

Absolute wrote:

You should not act big lil dawg when you are nothing but a leecher .... Btw nice inspect element on ur ikariam account profile lmao...
    Battle for Marble

Battle for Marble

vs

Guri[WOLF] from Marble

mmmm interesting.... I suggest you build a wall, it's good for defence you know...

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Marble 4
    (12.08.2018 15:11:42)
    Guri[WOLF] from DAHAB
    vs
    Absolute[UCH] from Marble 4

Steam Giant............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Guri[WOLF]Ω

Losers: Absolute[UCH]

The town Marble 4 has been pillaged by Guri[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 53,500 Marble

That is old so does not really count.. to be honest because of that pillage your towns are blocked for 2 days now... lol use bbcode btw stop spamming
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

• ow wait no need to bother i know you wont have the guts to do it. but dont worry king koookakkk cause the woof woof is coming to bite you in the butt... hahaha
    Trolling - Kikoguns

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

• don't dare kingtoad and his alliance guys please.... In server hades, i had slaughter them 1by1 and non of them was able to gave me a good fight so what did they do? They use to ask help on their entire alliance to attack. What's more dangerous with kingtoad is that he is "ambro hacker" he can warp anytime. He can buy resourcea anytime. He is just unlucky in heph because there are more alliance stronger than his.. Unlike in hades, only his alliance ORDER left dominant in the server and the rest of the players are under their control and scared of them. Hades will die soon. But good to see heph will live longer than i expected. Once again kingtoad is just a *snip* if challenged 1on1. He is just brave when hiding behind his teammates.. "proven".
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• Another thing is i am the only player i think in hades server who always gave them a headache so they planned to permanent block my ports until i go inactive.. But ofcourse they cant do that to me.. Goodluck kingtoad in heph i hope someone can show you a lesson that even if you ask help and hide behind your alliance there will always guys who can demolish all of you.. " go wolves"
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Another thing is i am the only player i think in hades server who always gave them a headache so they planned to permanent block my ports until i go inactive.. But ofcourse they cant do that to me.. Goodluck kingtoad in heph i hope someone can show you a lesson that even if you ask help and hide behind your alliance there will always guys who can demolish all of you.. " go wolves"
    Please just get lost already lol..
  • Ah the GREAT PRETENDER BALTAZAR is here..

In HADES, you can't move. In and out of Vmode, are we? After you asked for 1v1 and agreed to terms to Junior, you went VMode again...

and you still have the face to show yourself here.. After you SCAMMED our mutual friend VALENTIN for real money. KARMA is a b!+cH... Then after I confronted you and asked what happened, you blocked me in FB messenger.. then you say it was your wife???? oh come on... Your wife logged in to your account an unfriended Valentin??

You owed the man REAL MONEY, we all have businesses of our own, but to scam a friend??? Where is your honor?? No wonder you don't have friends inside and outside the game..
    SCAMMER! SCAMMER! .

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kingtoad ().

• Kingtoad wrote:

Ah the GREAT PRETENDER BALTAZAR is here..

In HADES, you can't move. In and out of Vmode, are we? After you asked for 1v1 and agreed to terms to Junior, you went VMode again...

and you still have the face to show yourself here.. After you SCAMMED our mutual friend VALENTIN for real money. KARMA is a b!+cH... Then after I confronted you and asked what happened, you blocked me in FB messenger.. then you say it was your wife???? oh come on... Your wife logged in to your account an unfriended Valentin??

You owed the man REAL MONEY, we all have businesses of our own, but to scam a friend??? Where is your honor?? No wonder you don't have friends inside and outside the game..
    SCAMMER! SCAMMER! .
    That's just dirty. This is what happens when you think this game is play to win and use up all your money, (and other's money since you can't really afford it) then at the end of the day realize that you actually need skills to play this strategy game. :thumbdown:
  • Pepi wrote:

That's just dirty. This is what happens when you think this game is play to win and use up all your money, (and other's money since you can't really afford it) then at the end of the day realize that you actually need skills to play this strategy game. :thumbdown:
    Dirty indeed... We trusted him, defended him before. we even laugh off his antics coz he was one of ours. Then suddenly his natural character creeps back in, betraying the trust and friendship we have shared with him.

Getting away scams is forgivable, but to do it to a friend? Oh my.. I can't even describe how we were disappointed.. and mind you, Valentin was not the only one, he scammed another one just to feed his ego of being on the top of the game in HADES, and yet he falls short. Now, that Valentin is MIA in Heph and Hades, he turns to me and accuses me of just anything he could throw.

That is just sad. @BaLTaZaR-PH- You may think that you have gotten away from the dirty deeds you did a while back, we didn't even brought this up to the alliance so you could at least see that we were still hoping all that was just a fluke or an error.. Now, it seems you have no intention of paying your debts and have done the same trick you did to scam another person. I brought this up so everybody will know the REAL person behind the arrogant Baltazar.

No honor, No shame..