Fires Fade - Fate of Eunomia

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fires Fade - Fate of Eunomia

But soon the flames will fade and only Dark will remain. Even now there are only embers, and man sees not light, but only endless nights...

So the end of the world. Looks like Eunomia is all but dead now, wars have ended, the majority of players have gone inactive, endless vacation mode or just sit there farming and doing naught else.

Is there any hope? Does anybody know if we'll get a merger?
      Or do we have any better ideas to kick some life into the server? Like everybody quit their alliances and just make two super alliances who can fight, get some excitement again.

What can we do?

• wise man wrote:

yes 3 alliances joined and attacked us but they are lost :) because we are very organized i hope we can play more nice game... we are alone :)
      No no no, don't get delusions of grandeur, DVE attacked you for a bit and not even at full strength.
      ICE and SYN were going to fight alongside DVE and it would have been 3 vs 1... until it was discovered that DVE couldn't keep their dogs in check and some of their players ended up attacking us as well, so we turned our attentions away from GKS and upon DVE resulting in infighting between the three of us. You never fought any of our alliances at full strength because we fought each other instead...

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

wise man wrote:

yes 3 alliances joined and attacked us but they are lost :) because we are very organized i hope we can play more nice game... we are alone :)
      No no no, don't get delusions of grandeur, DVE attacked you for a bit and not even at full strength.ICE and SYN were going to fight alongside DVE and it would have been 3 vs 1... until it was discovered that DVE couldn't keep their dogs in check and some of their players ended up attacking us as well, so we turned our attentions away from GKS and upon DVE resulting in infighting between the three of us. You never fought any of our alliances at full strength because we fought each other instead...
      yes you are right maybe but you do not know our power we have a lot server and we make strategic behavior we tired them fewer people and less power ;) because in vain we want their gold to decrease. and i am sad for you because you lost your points in capture. i will say my friend he will be carefull for you anymore...
    • battleship1992 wrote:

DVE broke your defense line once, that is why you have the 200k gen account there
      what do you mean ? you can wirte on game :) i do not understand that mean and i do not know you but i think you knoe a lot thing hahaha :) i just can one thing. great kings always ready man. especially the pirates but we respect all alliance because that is only game and we try funny
    • hahahah you GKS are boring - all gibberish and no action! LMAO! do something then - wake up that big army and start burning some gold - prove that you are kings. If not lets not hear any more of it. You bunch are boring me, and when TheDeath gets bored..... well you just don't know! heheheh :thumbup: