Trading post radius

• No Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Trading post radius

General Data

Browser (+full version data): Chromium Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Account Data (in Options ingame)
    Server/World: Hades
    Player-ID: Guy-Person ?
    InGame Name: Guy-Person

Other/Further Information:
    I have a trading post at level 7 and oligarchy, so my max search radius for trading post is 9. When I set my search radius to 9 the farthest results stay at a distance of 8. Is this normal or just a coincidence?

Screenshot (if any):
  • Does anybody in radius 9 around you have trading post, because you usually don't build trading post in each town.
    Maybe other players trading posts are in radius 8 and 10 around you and in radius 9 there's 0 trading posts.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
  • Hi, hope this is helpful :)
    The capacity of your Trading post, is the total number of resources you can offer for sale at once and is increased with every expansion level. The range of your trading post is increased with every odd expansion level as well.
    At levels 1 and 2 you see only your island and the immediately adjacent 1 island away.At levels 3 and 4 you can see up to 2 islands away.At levels 5 and 6 you can see up to 3 islands away.At levels 7 and 8 you can see up to 4 islands away.At levels 9 and 10 you can see up to 5 islands away.http://ikariam.wikia.com/wiki/Building:Trading_post
    PROCAFFEINATING
    (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
  • Monk of Darkness wrote:

Does anybody in radius 9 around you have trading post, because you usually don't build trading post in each town.
    Maybe other players trading posts are in radius 8 and 10 around you and in radius 9 there's 0 trading posts.
    I don't know how the map is laid out, but since expanding from 7 to 8 brought on a lot of different traders, it would seem unlikely that they would suddenly stop altogether. Maybe more likely than a bug, though.
    Thanks, I somehow didn't consider that as a possibility at all.
  • Perhaps no one else is selling at this time? You can only see active Trading Posts those that have a resource that they put "put on the market" or if they are "asking for delivery of a resource".
    PROCAFFEINATING
    (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
  • Monk of Darkness wrote:

Does anybody in radius 9 around you have trading post, because you usually don't build trading post in each town.
    As said above. You can verify this by checking the offers before and immediately after you finish the next level.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein