ROWAN aka HELEN357 ;-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• LOL then when you were living in USA you were my neighbor again!

Wow, not my first choice if I was going to live in the USA. What drew you there?

Family first. I get it. I love Canada but if my family needed me back home, and no one else could help, then yeah, I would go back. In my case the likelihood of that is very little. I have a lot of cousins.
    PROCAFFEINATING
    (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
  • I went to my buddy for a couple of months to visit,since I got a visa to stay and work,but because of my father's pain, I had to go back for Serbia.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • Sometimes life takes us down roads that we did not prepare for, but it sounds like you found your footing.

Medical School! Good for you. What year are you in? or did you already graduate?
    PROCAFFEINATING
  • I found my way to go further,I graduated from college, now I'm on an oncologist specialty.Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention,diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • The big C.

I would say you most certainly went farther. I bet your family is very proud of you.

Even though your father's health has not improved, it is probably great comfort for him to have you by his side. And I hope one day his pain will lessen.
    PROCAFFEINATING
  • They're invisible. You put them on over your normal boots.
    They're not waterproof, they're invisible.
    They don't come in different sizes, one size fits most. And they're invisible.
    They don't have a lug sole. And you can't see the sole pattern. Because they're invisible. However, if you do run your hand over it lightly, you may be able to discern that they have a random pattern crepe sole.

Helen357 wrote:

now tell me about these boots of invisibility....are they waterproof? do they come in half-sizes? nice lug sole?
  • nemenku wrote:

They're invisible. You put them on over your normal boots.
    They're not waterproof, they're invisible.
    They don't come in different sizes, one size fits most. And they're invisible.
    They don't have a lug sole. And you can't see the sole pattern. Because they're invisible. However, if you do run your hand over it lightly, you may be able to discern that they have a random pattern crepe sole.

Helen357 wrote:

now tell me about these boots of invisibility....are they waterproof? do they come in half-sizes? nice lug sole?

lmao that is just awesome! ps I was teasing :)
    PROCAFFEINATING
  • is it make Rowan blush day?
    download (5).jpg Thank you for the lovely complement. I really do believe that I know very little of intricaticis of this game and have a lot to learn both on my own and from more experienced players.
    PROCAFFEINATING
  • -Hera- wrote:

What is in your fridge right now?

milk, eggs, maple syrup, bread, sandwich meat, cheese, butter, mayo, apples, pears, watermellon, cellery, carrots...etc.. lol

What song do you have to sing along with when you hear it?

I sing along to a lot of songs...it's a toss up between Ed Sheeran - Shape of you and Calvin Harris - Feel so Close

What’s the best type of cheese?

Laughing Cow Cheese :)

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?

I can eat it...or pick it of - not the weirdest thing I've eaten :)

Toilet paper, over or under?

lol neither I don't have a roller so it sits .....you pick it up and unroll it ......seriously :)

Do you recycle?

Yes. I separate the cans, glass and the paper.
    PROCAFFEINATING