Multie accounts Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Multie accounts Question

Hi i have been wondering over one thing about the multie thing

We say that my friend has 1 main account and 10 multies, he need 2k sulphur for level 3 palace can he then buy that sulphur from my account for that upgrade?

The problem i see here is that i getting problems because you think he use the multies to give me gold or how does the mods and admins look at this case?
  • Sampisa wrote:

Normal trades via market (between accounts not IP-Shared and not on the same IP) do not cause violation of pushing rule.
    Kind regards.
    But we say my friend A want to buy from my account B, my friends multie 1, we can call it A1 want to buy from my Account B is that against the rules? A1 and A are IP SHARED!
  • As all know grow up in Ikariam is so hard and if we have some accounts with high score that means is we have tried so hard before but if with do a little mistake between 2 of them all of them will ban
    I think this is not fair because we do a mistake between 2 of them and if this mistake is a little one this is so unfair (take him/her warm for little mistake is better that ban) and when accounts baned usually will not open for all
    I think some of Ikariam s rules should be change to be better game

Sampisa wrote:

Normal trades via market (between accounts not IP-Shared and not on the same IP) do not cause violation of pushing rule.
    Kind regards.
    :thumbsup: Best warrior :thumbsup:

• @Legendarynoodle if person George has two ip-shared accounts, called A1 and A2, and you have a account B, A1 can buy from B, and A2 can buy from B. Clearly, A1 and A2 can't interact, neither indirectly. E.g. A1 sends stuff to B then B sends stuff to A2 then this causes ban for circumvention of multi rule.
    @alireza2020 Rules are here to help both you and other players, and if respected from both sides, everything runs fine. Bans happen, normally last for few days, even if piracy bans are normally longer than the other ones.Finally, bans are "forgot" after a year of good behaviours ;)

Cheers

ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
    thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig
  • Sampisa wrote:

@Legendarynoodle if person George has two ip-shared accounts, called A1 and A2, and you have a account B, A1 can buy from B, and A2 can buy from B. Clearly, A1 and A2 can't interact, neither indirectly. E.g. A1 sends stuff to B then B sends stuff to A2 then this causes ban for circumvention of multi rule.
    @alireza2020 Rules are here to help both you and other players, and if respected from both sides, everything runs fine. Bans happen, normally last for few days, even if piracy bans are normally longer than the other ones.Finally, bans are "forgot" after a year of good behaviours ;)

Cheers
    When me and my friend have made like that before i've been banned... :/ anyway time to start over again