Shain the traitor and norths

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shain the traitor and norths

Greetings everyone ,
    Outlaws and Norths ,we are having an unofficial war a month now ,and that's fine
    We won 95% of times ,and this brought out the first guild at attacking points on the other hand norths first at first defence points and many of our players at top ten at aggressive points as well ..Numbers don't lie
    Few things about this war,
    It started when some of us we were attacking them 1 vs 1 (they had 100k-200 loots) after they attacked a member of out 2 vs 1 so we paid them back 10 times .
    Everything was good 1 month now ,we had our fights fair and square regardless the results(winning or loosing ) ,however sometimes we had the feeling that something goes wrong ,I mean someone was revealing information's about our guild ,I had this instinct and it was bothering me many days
    I had proves that we had a spy , I always have suspected shain the traitor ,but because I want to see the best of the people and my allies I just ignored the fact that he is a spy and a person without dignity
    This guy he refused 1 month to attack norths with some fake excuses that he has friends ,bla bla ,don't use my towns ,bla bla bla
    WE have respect that because this guild is democratic and even if we voted to go for a war
    So after some failures to attack some of their cities that they had troops in one battle yesterday 3 of my allies lost 10 k total generals in shain city and of course we lost the battle
    The enemy troops were ready ,their armies gathered in one town ,it was like someone told them that we are there ..So I made an mobile town just to fight them in their islands because as you know already norths are hiding In 3 islands that belongs to them ,shain has a city there as well
    When I arrived at my house I realised that they are 10 pages of messages at agora
    Shain was telling them where my allies are ,the time that they are coming,how to counter them even how they should wave their troops ,that because someone of them attacked him by mistake he had to attack some inactives norths back ..(this is not even the 50% what his actions... shame on you)
    I have all the messages I cant post them at forum ,but gladly I can give them to anyone if he asks for them
    We had a traitor 1 month ,revealing information's who is active ,our plans ..everything …..
    Jay the leader of norths (leader of snakes)Well known ...he return back for his holidays-work...he thinks this war started a week ago but we are already fighting a month now
    BLACK BOB he is messing our players to don't attack north players he is taking advantage the fact that he knows some of them and because he has persuading cunning skills he wants to cut out in the halft
    Players that are not attacking them and players that attacking norths ,the first category have amnesty the second are the players that they focused
    THEY TRIED everything with their dirty tricks to harm us ..,
    They even contacting diplomats and players to go against us ..TRAGIC
    ABOUT SHAIN :thumbdown:
    We had this guy in our guild since the beginning ,he could go joined norths at the very first day nobody refused ,like a gentleman he could say guys sorry my friends are there so I don't want to join you
    BUT because he don't have any dignity any self respect to himself first and sec to his allies and become the lapdog od jay and norths
    SHAIN if the worst player ever ,what he did is beyond of imagination
    Imagine your guilds speaking with someone pretending the good guy while behind your back is stabbing your back
    WHEN I asked the traitor why he betrayed us..he's answer was ,that he wanted the old R-W back ,me and some other like a leaders and not the great dane that few months ago he was an enemy
    What I know is that everybody deserve to be a leader or to have a change to prove his self ,The greatdane is a good guy like the rest of our leadership .And at the end of the day this is a game …
    So now everybody knows who is shain and about norths that are willing to kiss the devil in order to succeed

P.S Jay also was laughing few hours ago (at his messages )about my country GREECE and the economic crisis and that's we should be kicked out from EE ,I have reported his messages and I hope from some justice..this is not something that someone has to joke or teasing you .MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE SUFFERING AND PEOPLE IN MY FAMILLY AND NOT ONLY .
    I know that ikariam society have players from philipines from Pakistan,syria,vietnam and many other civilizations and countries from Asian -Africa that also have some problems ...This game UNITES PEOPLES AND civilizations
    This game don't support the *snip* ……

TBBDV-Salah ad-din

Edited - Hera
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 5 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Heaps hectic brah.

You forgot about the part where your leader (TheGreatDane) folded and went into V mode at the first sign of an attack....
    Oh wait dont forget about how you would just attack North's smallest members,
    Oh wait dont forget about how half your alliance doesn't want to fight us,
    Oh wait dont forget about how 2 of your biggest members got banned,

Its nice of you to write such a great post about NORTH.

but honestly, I'd love to stay and chat, but you know... got to get that sweet candy....

See you on the battlefield.

:)
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

Heaps hectic brah.

You forgot about the part where your leader (TheGreatDane) folded and went into V mode at the first sign of an attack....
    YOU FORGOT TO TELL YOUR VMODE WHEN I ATTACKED YOU 1 VS 1..BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS GAME

WHAT SMALLEST MEMBERS ?ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM IF THEY HAD 100-200 LOOTS WITH 5% ANTISCOUT

THIS IS LIES...YOU ARE A MISTER NOBODY

ROSHEN TRIED TO SELL HIS ACCOUNT ..BRAZIL IS COMING BACK TODAY

but honestly, I'd love to stay and chat, but you know... got to get that sweet candy....
    YOU CANT EVEN WIN A PLAYER WHO IS OFFLINE ..EVERYBODY IS LAUGHTING WITH YOU..YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WAVE..HOW TO SEND YOUR TROOPS..HOW TO BUILD YOUR TROOPS..5% ANTISCOUT
    CAN I SEE YOU ATTACKING POINTS..WHEN YOU SPEAK WITH ME..TRY TO HAVE PROVES..LEADER OF THE SNAKES
    YEA COME ON LOOSER ..I AM WAITING FOR YOU AGES NOW

GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • JaY wrote:

Heaps hectic brah.

First time you ever move your troops out of your cities. The day after the a big betrayl, where our troops got caught. HA! Otherwise you dont have a single chance if you look at the last 3 weeks.

JaY take your hand in your pants. See if you can feel anything. I dont think so 8o 8o

Btw. For now you just have fight against a half alliance, you proud? :thumbsup: WE have so many sweet CR against you. When our offensive was in top you were i V mode, you forgot? :thumbup:
    Trolling - Kikoguns
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• TBBDV wrote:

JaY wrote:

Heaps hectic brah.

YOU FORGOT TO TELL YOUR VMODE WHEN I ATTACKED YOU 1 VS 1..BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS GAME

WHAT SMALLEST MEMBERS ?ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM IF THEY HAD 100-200 LOOTS WITH 5% ANTISCOUT

THIS IS LIES...YOU ARE A MISTER NOBODY

ROSHEN TRIED TO SELL HIS ACCOUNT ..BRAZIL IS COMING BACK TODAY

YOU CANT EVEN WIN A PLAYER WHO IS OFFLINE ..EVERYBODY IS LAUGHTING WITH YOU..YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WAVE..HOW TO SEND YOUR TROOPS..HOW TO BUILD YOUR TROOPS..5% ANTISCOUT
    CAN I SEE YOU ATTACKING POINTS..WHEN YOU SPEAK WITH ME..TRY TO HAVE PROVES..LEADER OF THE SNAKES
    YEA COME ON LOOSER ..I AM WAITING FOR YOU AGES NOW

Snakes.. Naaah Rats.. Leader of rats JaY 8o 8o
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • Oh hey, The Great Coward himself. How you going Dane. Haven't seen you since you went into Vmode. Why was that again, oh wait it was because you "got a little mad, because what we found out with Shain" Your bothers words, not mine.

Look im not one to judge. Its just a shame that we have to wait 2 days to pillage that sweet candy from you.

It was good to see that your alliance rally to defend against North. Your alliance did well. Im pretty sure i forgot i was attacking for a while there. But any who.

Ill be seeing you in a few days. Leave the light on for me.
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.
  • THIS IS HOW JAY MAKING AN ATTACK
    He has not clue how to play this game
    I mean ...its amazing how this guy is a leader...seriously now...
    The only thing he knows him AND Black bob is to send messages to our player to go come to them
    And loosing 1 vs 1 battles. haha look at him hahahaha a comedian....
    jay leader of the rats ..tell us about shain..what chair you gonna give him?he is gonna be an a spy agent ?
    Where are you planning to send him this time ? in a special mission to another guild...

PS..for what you said ABOUT GREECE I AM WAITING An apology ,I am waiting for your ban ,for few more hours..i believe in justice .,..if they don't ban you I will contact gameforge support

hahaha you are a joke..i give u that
    Display Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-30) - Sulphur Carabineer....................210(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................4(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-180) - Swordsman............................642(-90)
    Hoplite...............................0(-320) - Hoplite.............................937(-103)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................13(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-40) - Gyrocopter............................370(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................74(-16)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................60(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-24) - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-1628 - Generals.................................-345
    Offensive points........................862.5 - Defence points...........................4070
    Damage Received.........................81400 - Damage Received.........................17250
    Damage Percent............................82% - Damage Percent............................18%

EDIT - Spoiler added - Discussion threads must have no CRs - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• oh wow. You beat my first wave... im a crappy player.... what ever will i do.

Well this was the one where i spooked Dane into vmode.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Krystal
    (24.08.2018 11:49:46)
    BustedCustard[NORTH] from La Corunna, JaY[NORTH] from La Corunna
    vs
    TheGreatDane[OuT] from Krystal

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................90(-70)
    Swordsman...........................111(-210) - Swordsman...........................350(-306)
    Hoplite.............................385(-376) - Hoplite.............................357(-300)
    Steam Giant............................45(-0) - Steam Giant...........................120(-0)
    Gyrocopter............................65(-64) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-74)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................36(-0)
    Mortar.................................13(-0) - Mortar................................20(-24)
    Cook...................................26(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-938.4 - Generals..............................-1996.2
    Offensive points.......................4990.5 - Defence points...........................2346
    Damage Received.........................46920 - Damage Received.........................99810
    Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

Winners: BustedCustard[NORTH], JaY[NORTH]

Losers: TheGreatDane[OuT]

[/u]
    Dont forget the one from yesterday.

Display Spoiler

Battle for DDS
    (23.08.2018 18:20:04)
    Cheers George[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Metho, TheMightyGorgon[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Jomarggg[NORTH] from Silver Colony, cokbat[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Jackus Mcgee[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Breaking Bad, BustedCustard[NORTH] from Stirling, JaY[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce
    vs
    TheGreatDane[OuT] from Krystal, Shain[OuT] from CRYSTAL, Penfolds, dani89[OuT] from Tinca, MethNotEvenOnce

Sulphur Carabineer...................1039(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-426)
    Swordsman.........................1620(-1445) - Swordsman............................0(-2012)
    Hoplite............................131(-1378) - Hoplite...............................0(-734)
    Steam Giant.........................769(-100) - Steam Giant...........................0(-426)
    Gyrocopter..........................222(-507) - Gyrocopter..........................185(-517)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-24)
    Battering Ram..........................17(-0) - Battering Ram........................214(-99)
    Mortar................................142(-4) - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    Cook..................................142(-0) - Cook...................................35(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Doctor.................................73(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Catapult...............................37(-6) - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-5741.9 - Generals..............................-9654.5
    Offensive points.....................24136.25 - Defence points.......................14354.75
    Damage Received........................287095 - Damage Received........................482725
    Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: Jomarggg[NORTH], TheMightyGorgon[NORTH], BustedCustard[NORTH], Jackus Mcgee[NORTH], JaY[NORTH], Cheers George[NORTH], cokbat[NORTH]

Losers: Shain[OuT], dani89[OuT], TheGreatDane[OuT]

Come to think of it the only time i seen you on the battlefield was went you had that 1 slinger.... Where have you been.
    EDIT - Spoilers added - Discussion Threads mustn't have CRs - Kikoguns
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• YOU ARE A JOKE
    THIS BATTLE WAS WHEN SHAIN Trapped us in his cities he was telling you everything at agora ,where we are what we have ..you were ready..i don't believe u post this battle ..I mean seriously..do you have any self respect ?
    JAY you are useless ..I don't know how you can stand watching your self in the mirror ..
    Do you know how many battles I have won ...me solo ?
    Everyone in your guild tasted me ..I looted them all
    number don't lie leader of the rats
    AAA I have to remind you this battle..
    How these people are following you …
    its insane .

PS if someone ask me in game about the messages..i more than willing to give the proves I have(pics)...they gonna laugh how shain was helping them..he told jay to play with waves because he is dont have any idea about ikariam ,but jay replied I just send all my units hahaha
    shain as a defender he was helping the attackers ..omg
    Also he was telling them THAT TBBDV-salah is in my town and he is coming ..lol...TREASON ..
    HEY SHAIN come on ..where you hiding ..tell us the truth ..I saw everything at agora
    IF you A male (you never told us you id) admit everything I say
    I SPEAK THE TRUTH.....everybody in my guild are furious

JaY wrote:

Preview
    Display Spoiler
    Battle for Mandalore
    (04.08.2018 8:41:35)
    Brazil I am[OuT] from PREDA, Bebida q pisca, tk2rh[OuT] from tk3rh, alice777[OuT] from mm1, mm2, mm3, mm4, ss1, Salah Ad-Din[OuT] from Bilbo, tk3rh, Koln, Tesla[OuT] from Berlin, Bavaria, Home[OuT] from Bilbo, Mandalore, tk3rh, Spirit[OuT] from Crystal Forge, Forge Crystal, TheGreatDane[OuT] from PREDA
    vs
    PIzmAR[NORTH] from Two Heavens, cokbat[NORTH] from Badajoz, Black Bob[NORTH] from Badajoz, TheMightyGorgon[NORTH] from Two Heavens, Brakus[NORTH] from Two Heavens, Quintius[NORTH] from Badajoz, filozof[NORTH] from Mandalore, Badajoz, Sizlack[NORTH] from Two Heavens

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-21)
    Gyrocopter...........................491(-85) - Gyrocopter............................0(-166)
    Swordsman..........................337(-3373) - Swordsman............................0(-3407)
    Hoplite............................444(-2773) - Hoplite..............................0(-2450)
    Mortar................................250(-8) - Mortar.................................0(-56)
    Doctor.................................22(-0) - Doctor.................................40(-0)
    Cook..................................229(-0) - Cook...................................93(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................893(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-752)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Steam Giant.........................601(-135) - Steam Giant...........................0(-928)
    Balloon-Bombardier...................138(-61) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-100)
    Battering Ram..........................32(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-18)
    Catapult..............................121(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-27)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-70)
    Generals..............................-9581.1 - Generals.............................-19482.6
    Offensive points......................48706.5 - Defence points.......................23952.75
    Damage Received........................479055 - Damage Received........................974130
    Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Winners: alice777[OuT], Tesla[OuT], Home[OuT], tk2rh[OuT], Spirit[OuT], Brazil I am[OuT], Salah Ad-Din[OuT], TheGreatDane[OuT]

Losers: Black Bob[NORTH], TheMightyGorgon[NORTH], Sizlack[NORTH], filozof[NORTH],

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Dont forget the one from yesterday.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for DDS
    (23.08.2018 18:20:04)
    Cheers George[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Metho, TheMightyGorgon[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Jomarggg[NORTH] from Silver Colony, cokbat[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Jackus Mcgee[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce, Breaking Bad, BustedCustard[NORTH] from Stirling, JaY[NORTH] from MethNotEvenOnce
    vs
    TheGreatDane[OuT] from Krystal, Shain[OuT] from CRYSTAL, Penfolds, dani89[OuT] from Tinca, MethNotEvenOnce

Sulphur Carabineer...................1039(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-426)
    Swordsman.........................1620(-1445) - Swordsman............................0(-2012)
    Hoplite............................131(-1378) - Hoplite...............................0(-734)
    Steam Giant.........................769(-100) - Steam Giant...........................0(-426)
    Gyrocopter..........................222(-507) - Gyrocopter..........................185(-517)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-24)
    Battering Ram..........................17(-0) - Battering Ram........................214(-99)
    Mortar................................142(-4) - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    Cook..................................142(-0) - Cook...................................35(-0)
    Doctor.................................73(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Catapult...............................37(-6) - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-5741.9 - Generals..............................-9654.5
    Offensive points.....................24136.25 - Defence points.......................14354.75
    Damage Received........................287095 - Damage Received........................482725
    Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: Jomarggg[NORTH], TheMightyGorgon[NORTH], BustedCustard[NORTH], Jackus Mcgee[NORTH], JaY[NORTH], Cheers George[NORTH], cokbat[NORTH]

Losers: Shain[OuT], dani89[OuT], TheGreatDane[OuT]

[/quote]
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• We are so sad to hear that you experienced such a behaviour from other players. We will investigate what's going on and apply a proper disciplinary action if needed.

In meantime, you can block the sender of messages.

Your Game Staff

Game Rules I Support
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."
  • thanks sniper but already nobody from the leadership speaks with him because they know what kind of person he is ..and he is the leader of the guild we fighting
    I RESPECT all the people and players , I am an ally with ph players ,iranian, Vietnamese . and many other civilizations and cultures -religions
    This game and not only this but generally online games unites people and
    I know many Greek people that they play in this server and I speak with them .
    IF this player not apologise for what he said about my country ...me and my GREEK friends we going to report him at gameforge support
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • TBBDV wrote:

Do you know how many battles I have won ...me solo ?
    What a funny thing to brag about. not long ago you couldn't even go out of vmode. Just hid all throughout the war. Now you're all grown up and ridiculing players that go on vmode. Congratulations. :)
  • MrSniperZ wrote:

We are so sad to hear that you experienced such a behaviour from other players. We will investigate what's going on and apply a proper disciplinary action if needed.

In meantime, you can block the sender of messages.

Your Game Staff
    Im sorry, but isn't this something that should be a private message.

@TBBDV Can you tell me really how much you can bench press? No tall tales now.
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.
  • TBBDV wrote:

thanks sniper but already nobody from the leadership speaks with him because they know what kind of person he is ..and he is the leader of the guild we fighting
    I RESPECT all the people and players , I am an ally with ph players ,iranian, Vietnamese . and many other civilizations and cultures -religions
    This game and not only this but generally online games unites people and
    I know many Greek people that they play in this server and I speak with them .
    IF this player not apologise for what he said about my country ...me and my GREEK friends we going to report him at gameforge support
    Mate, You just a sook. You have called other players everything under the sun, but the moment you get a little bit of banter you fold.... just like another leading member of Outlaws i know
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.