Why shain chooses North over OUT

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Why shain chooses North over OUT

    first and moremost good day to everyone. For the pas few hour TBBDV is whining about how was spying on benifit of North. Here is my explaination. 1st I am not a spy. My action was an in-game decision when they pressured me to attack north. I am a member of Out but refuse to attack North. The leadership send me messages pressurimg me to Act. Fight them. Choose side. And dont be a Coward. 2nd I refused to attack them because they are mostly Farms. They dont know how to fight and they only build... well most of them. They became only a little active and fight when Bob joined them. 3rd I Pity them.. after MAfia. Then Bob was attacking them.. then now OUT.. they are a always a target. A target that can only do is run or fight but defeated. They dont know how to wave units. ps. Tnx tbbdv for teaching me.. i may not be that good but atleast im learning. 4th.. i am not an experience player. Im not good in fighting. But i believe that if you want war then challenge a stronger opponent not an alliance that cant even protect itself. 5th OUT should stop whining about if you want to just build and farm resources you should play *snip*. Cmon its up to you on how you play the game. Im a builder. I dont like wars. 6th finally @TBBDV you told me in game your going to humiliate me on the entire ikariam community for doublecrossing the alliance. Well have you succeed? to clear things up. I dont want greatdane as our leader. I doublecrossed him. Not the alliance. You are not their during the fight. So stop whining as if you were there. You are offline remember?? He is an enemy before. He said to me it is a pleasure working with him in his alliance. And it pissed me off to know that you round up old RW members to be lead by him.. i felt sorry for dani 89 he became collateral dmg. i stay silent for a month. Refuse offers for position from both of you. And now I am Officially not a member of OUT feel free to attack me. All of you usually proud on attacking and pillaging lower point players. And bragging in our alliance circular msg. Ps you have calling me in the thread you have made. But have you forgotten. Its night time here when you posted it. Dont say you have forgotten. We always talk remember. Then how should i reply?? I sleep too you know.. Have a good day everyone ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    EDIT - Non Game Forge game name removed - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Hi

    Shain, thank you for making your side of this clear, I would like to say several things about the whole situation between OuT and NORTH and respond to TBBDV/SAD as he closed the other thread before i could respond on it, I hope you don't mind me using this thread to do so.

    But first I would like to say that I think it took some considerable moral courage to take the action you did based on principles.

    As some people will know I was the HS of the old R-W Alliance, the leader there, Roshen and TBBDV/SAD, along with a few others had an approach to the game that I felt amounted to school yard bullying, an approach I disagreed with openly. I did not mind fighting in the wars R-W had as they were mainly against others keen to fight. But I started to get concerns about our behavior towards the old SG alliance and NORTH although I was also guilt of farming some of them at times. These concerns lead to me as HS openly disagreeing with Roshen and TBBDV/SAD and this along with SAD's behaviour towards an in game friend of mine (also ex British Army) were at the core of why R-W collapsed.

    I have a great deal of respect for The Great Dane, although we fought a while back we talked after and I would still say I consider him an in game friend. However despite being asked by him several times to join OuT I refused on principle that I wanted nothing to do with an alliance that contained Roshen, SAD and some of their close group, lets be clear I find his (SAD) behaviour disturbing, I just don't like him or trust anything he says. I did not want to be part of a group that would bully smaller players and openly declare an intention to destroy a smaller, weaker alliance that had not made any move against them. So I joined NORTH and am now their General.

    Shain is mainly correct in what he say about the original nature of NORTH, at least that was their nature, it has changed! Although they were very weak in Generals and lacked experience of war in the game there was no lack of desire to defend against OuT's unprovoked and undeclared war of aggression. SAD and others staged a series of attacks and then used the first responses as an excuse to widen the war. The first 3 weeks or so did not go well with a great deal of pillaging and people picked off one at a time, although we fought a number of major (15 - 20 rounds) defensive battles where damage scores were about 50/50 we were always forced to withdraw through weight of numbers.

    That has now changed, our leader Jay has returned from the Military Exercise he was on and we have spent the last 3 weeks building and organising. The last week has seen a complete reversal of the situation on the war fronts and true to form (as he did during the R-W with Pepi and friends) TBBDV/SAD has resorted to outbursts on the Board and lots of in game accusations via msgs. A couple of weeks ago we asked OuT for peace, they refused, in the last 36 - 48 hours TGD has asked several times for us to give them peace.

    There are a number of Ex R-W players in OuT that are still on my friends list and several more I still have CT's with, I have continued to talk to them during this war and while no one else has yet taken the step Shain did (by the way SAD it was not me talking to him before and I was not aware of his action until the day of the battle referred to) there are others that have "sat on their hands" or taken several weeks to have any participation in this war. They have all been placed under pressure to fight in a war that some clearly doubted.

    I am sure this will attract a response from SAD, the self declared Google/Oracle of Ikariam, I await it and yet another "lecture" on why he is the best player here with interest although maybe he will refrain from calling me a snake?

    Regards

    BB
    General NORTH
  • For peoples information, an example of the msgs yesterday from SAD

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    *snip*
    EDIT - Private message removed - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Same conversation, the issue is there are others in OuT that don't want it to stop!

    -------------------------------------------------------

    *snip*
    EDIT - Private message removed - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Black Bob wrote:

    Same conversation, the issue is there are others in OuT that don't want it to stop!

    -------------------------------------------------------

    *snip*
    You broke rules while posting ingame msg. 8o



    Shain wrote:

    first and moremost good day to everyone. For the pas few hour TBBDV is whining about how was spying on benifit of North. Here is my explaination. 1st I am not a spy. My action was an in-game decision when they pressured me to attack north. I am a member of Out but refuse to attack North. The leadership send me messages pressurimg me to Act. Fight them. Choose side. And dont be a Coward. 2nd I refused to attack them because they are mostly Farms. They dont know how to fight and they only build... well most of them. They became only a little active and fight when Bob joined them. 3rd I Pity them.. after MAfia. Then Bob was attacking them.. then now OUT.. they are a always a target. A target that can only do is run or fight but defeated. They dont know how to wave units. ps. Tnx tbbdv for teaching me.. i may not be that good but atleast im learning. 4th.. i am not an experience player. Im not good in fighting. But i believe that if you want war then challenge a stronger opponent not an alliance that cant even protect itself. 5th OUT should stop whining about if you want to just build and farm resources you should play farmville. Cmon its up to you on how you play the game. Im a builder. I dont like wars. 6th finally @TBBDV you told me in game your going to humiliate me on the entire ikariam community for doublecrossing the alliance. Well have you succeed? to clear things up. I dont want greatdane as our leader. I doublecrossed him. Not the alliance. You are not their during the fight. So stop whining as if you were there. You are offline remember?? He is an enemy before. He said to me it is a pleasure working with him in his alliance. And it pissed me off to know that you round up old RW members to be lead by him.. i felt sorry for dani 89 he became collateral dmg. i stay silent for a month. Refuse offers for position from both of you. And now I am Officially not a member of OUT feel free to attack me. All of you usually proud on attacking and pillaging lower point players. And bragging in our alliance circular msg. Ps you have calling me in the thread you have made. But have you forgotten. Its night time here when you posted it. Dont say you have forgotten. We always talk remember. Then how should i reply?? I sleep too you know.. Have a good day everyone ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    Shain why stay at OuT? No one forced you to do it. But you chose to be a traitor. Not just to me but whole OuT. You are so fake and now you try to fix your reputation. " They dont know how to wave" Haha I can tell you NORTH are not expects.

    Everything you said is crap and make no sense. You always could go but you didn't, that make you fake and a spy, when you help the enemy. We now know your real identity as a fake lying player.

    NORTH begining to be a target, when they MASS recruit all farms on the islands who leeching.

    Get lost :thumbup:
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Why is OUT so critical with NORTH not knowing how to wave? It's not like OUT knows how to wave as well. :huh: Based on the fight we had last time all you guys did was throw bodies to me left and right.
  • Pepi wrote:

    Why is OUT so critical with NORTH not knowing how to wave? It's not like OUT knows how to wave as well. :huh: Based on the fight we had last time all you guys did was throw bodies to me left and right.
    They are critical because that's all that's left to them, insults of no substance.

    They started a war against what they thought was a soft target and now they find themselves loosing.

    But there are one or two there that know how to wave, just SAD is not very good as a general in "training" his troops. Now in NORTH we are getting much better prepared and learn fast!
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

    Black Bob wrote:

    Same conversation, the issue is there are others in OuT that don't want it to stop!

    -------------------------------------------------------

    *snip*
    You broke rules while posting ingame msg. 8o


    Shain wrote:

    first and moremost good day to everyone. For the pas few hour TBBDV is whining about how was spying on benifit of North. Here is my explaination. 1st I am not a spy. My action was an in-game decision when they pressured me to attack north. I am a member of Out but refuse to attack North. The leadership send me messages pressurimg me to Act. Fight them. Choose side. And dont be a Coward. 2nd I refused to attack them because they are mostly Farms. They dont know how to fight and they only build... well most of them. They became only a little active and fight when Bob joined them. 3rd I Pity them.. after MAfia. Then Bob was attacking them.. then now OUT.. they are a always a target. A target that can only do is run or fight but defeated. They dont know how to wave units. ps. Tnx tbbdv for teaching me.. i may not be that good but atleast im learning. 4th.. i am not an experience player. Im not good in fighting. But i believe that if you want war then challenge a stronger opponent not an alliance that cant even protect itself. 5th OUT should stop whining about if you want to just build and farm resources you should play farmville. Cmon its up to you on how you play the game. Im a builder. I dont like wars. 6th finally @TBBDV you told me in game your going to humiliate me on the entire ikariam community for doublecrossing the alliance. Well have you succeed? to clear things up. I dont want greatdane as our leader. I doublecrossed him. Not the alliance. You are not their during the fight. So stop whining as if you were there. You are offline remember?? He is an enemy before. He said to me it is a pleasure working with him in his alliance. And it pissed me off to know that you round up old RW members to be lead by him.. i felt sorry for dani 89 he became collateral dmg. i stay silent for a month. Refuse offers for position from both of you. And now I am Officially not a member of OUT feel free to attack me. All of you usually proud on attacking and pillaging lower point players. And bragging in our alliance circular msg. Ps you have calling me in the thread you have made. But have you forgotten. Its night time here when you posted it. Dont say you have forgotten. We always talk remember. Then how should i reply?? I sleep too you know.. Have a good day everyone ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    Shain why stay at OuT? No one forced you to do it. But you chose to be a traitor. Not just to me but whole OuT. You are so fake and now you try to fix your reputation. " They dont know how to wave" Haha I can tell you NORTH are not expects.
    Everything you said is crap and make no sense. You always could go but you didn't, that make you fake and a spy, when you help the enemy. We now know your real identity as a fake lying player.

    NORTH begining to be a target, when they MASS recruit all farms on the islands who leeching.

    Get lost :thumbup:
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns
    i stay at out because i was hoping it would change.. i keep my silence.. and besides i dont need to fix my reputation because who cares who i am.. the point is I have chosen a side in the war and this the result of it. Atleast i stand for what i believe in. If you and OUT feel offended on what i have done then im sorry yet i will not regret on what i have done.. im not an out member anymore. I dont think you care anymore about what i say..
  • WOW ..We have shain known as a traitor
    Bob the big joke of norths and also known as tbbdv student
    Lets start With BOB ..
    Hey BOB what happen to RW its belong to history ,you belong to history as well
    Roshen dismissed his guild and he joined out...You were the only one who didn't join us...Now we don't give a damn about you.All you want for this game is chairs and leaderships ,you are thirsty for these roles..
    .phh you recruit players with 0 generals everywhere farms....thanks bob this gonna help us in the war we have ..
    FOR NOW GET LOST ;;;I have more important thinks to say
    Shain the person who betrayed his allies ,you double crossed us ,we were friendly with you and we thought that you are part of our team we even suggested to become home sec or even take my place as a general
    cuz i wanted to avoid being at the leadership .
    But you had other plans ,the entire time you were messaging with jay and bob and because I was spying you 10 days now I know it,also I have a message from the agora thet you say that you know someone is spying you
    and you want to keep this conversation at agora …
    You revealed everything to our enemies
    You say that ' norths are farms and they don't have any idea about the game'.. AND I AGREE
    You say you pitted them ?
    DID you pitted our allies and friends ?
    WHERE YOU WERE ,WHILE APOLLONTAVROS WAS ATTACED BUY THEM 2 DAYS NON STOP
    WHERE YOU WERE WHEN NSIDE NEEDED YOUR HELP
    WHERE YOU WERE WHEN PLAYERS IN THE SAME ISLAND YOU ARE GOT ATTACKED
    Shain you are a selfish player ...You knew that out is a guild with mostly fighters ,if you didn't want to joined us ,you could go to norths or somewhere else...
    You didn't ,and that means you have accepted our rules ,we even voted to go for war against them...92% people replied as yes...
    Its our mistake that we didn't kicked you when you announced that you don't want to fight against them or use your towns
    Because of you treason and dani lost 10 k generals and now norths are attacking all of his cities , ,thegreatdane in order to escape his changed his government and he was unprotected when they come to his towns so put his acc on holidays
    I was at your towns and you informed there ,they come to all my towns(ofc the ddi nothing)I was unprotected
    ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
    I WANT TO INFORM ALL IKARIAM CUMUNITY I DONT KNOW IF SOMEONE WANT HIM IN YOUR GUILDS...HE MADE A TREASON ..HOW HUS PLAYER CAN BE TRUSTED ?
    HE CANT
    EVEN now you can admit ...ANd say it..
    I BETRAYED OUT and I this it wasn't a MALE/MAN action but I acted like a high school girl
    I AM HAPPY that you gonna join norths ...I mean this guild suits you well ...its like being at home with all the snakes and rats

    PS...I have the messages of shain if someone wants them pm me...its for free no worries
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

  • TBBDV wrote:

    WOW ..We have shain known as a traitor
    Bob the big joke of norths and also known as tbbdv student
    Lets start With BOB ..
    Hey BOB what happen to RW its belong to history ,you belong to history as well
    Roshen dismissed his guild and he joined out...You were the only one who didn't join us...Now we don't give a damn about you.All you want for this game is chairs and leaderships ,you are thirsty for these roles..
    .phh you recruit players with 0 generals everywhere farms....thanks bob this gonna help us in the war we have ..
    FOR NOW GET LOST ;;;I have more important thinks to say
    Shain the person who betrayed his allies ,you double crossed us ,we were friendly with you and we thought that you are part of our team we even suggested to become home sec or even take my place as a general
    cuz i wanted to avoid being at the leadership .
    But you had other plans ,the entire time you were messaging with jay and bob and because I was spying you 10 days now I know it,also I have a message from the agora thet you say that you know someone is spying you
    and you want to keep this conversation at agora …
    You revealed everything to our enemies
    You say that ' norths are farms and they don't have any idea about the game'.. AND I AGREE
    You say you pitted them ?
    DID you pitted our allies and friends ?
    WHERE YOU WERE ,WHILE APOLLONTAVROS WAS ATTACED BUY THEM 2 DAYS NON STOP
    WHERE YOU WERE WHEN NSIDE NEEDED YOUR HELP
    WHERE YOU WERE WHEN PLAYERS IN THE SAME ISLAND YOU ARE GOT ATTACKED
    Shain you are a selfish player ...You knew that out is a guild with mostly fighters ,if you didn't want to joined us ,you could go to norths or somewhere else...
    You didn't ,and that means you have accepted our rules ,we even voted to go for war against them...92% people replied as yes...
    Its our mistake that we didn't kicked you when you announced that you don't want to fight against them or use your towns
    Because of you treason and dani lost 10 k generals and now norths are attacking all of his cities , ,thegreatdane in order to escape his changed his government and he was unprotected when they come to his towns so put his acc on holidays
    I was at your towns and you informed there ,they come to all my towns(ofc the ddi nothing)I was unprotected
    ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
    I WANT TO INFORM ALL IKARIAM CUMUNITY I DONT KNOW IF SOMEONE WANT HIM IN YOUR GUILDS...HE MADE A TREASON ..HOW HUS PLAYER CAN BE TRUSTED ?
    HE CANT
    EVEN now you can admit ...ANd say it..
    I BETRAYED OUT and I this it wasn't a MALE/MAN action but I acted like a high school girl
    I AM HAPPY that you gonna join norths ...I mean this guild suits you well ...its like being at home with all the snakes and rats

    PS...I have the messages of shain if someone wants them pm me...its for free no worries

    Hi SAD

    Firstly I am not going away and was never your student, if you want to believe your "Own Press" so be it but who else but you calls me that? Please get them to talk to me.

    Next facts:

    Please keep facts straight and truthful, there are currently 5 other ex R-W members in NORTH (I am not counting Shain yet) so you have your facts wrong again.

    As for your 92% was that 92 % of your 24 members or actually 8 of the 9 that bothered to vote? Yes two people told me that was the numbers. Please be honest with us if you can?

    You, Apollon and Brazil were attacking the ex SG members of NORTH for at least 36 hours before the first of them counterattacked Apollon. I forwarded the CR's with the Date/time stamps on them to TGD at the time so again please be honest with the community.

    I think the community can form their own judgments from the nature of your posts. Just as many formed a judgement based on your posts during the R_W war with Pepi and friend.

    I look forward to your reply as always.

    Regards

    BB
  • Good heavens, you're worse than a gossiping old woman.
    13 people voted yes and 2 no that means 15 voted (do you know what is democracy ?)its not your business anyway(GET LOST)
    BOB I told you that you remind me a local priest wife that she is gossiping 24 h about the community and other families problems and issues
    Yes you have all the players -farms we rejected them plus one traitor now ,congratulations and celebrations
    WHO TOLD YOU that we want to remake R-W with 63 players ?we need few and good ,people we cant trust and know each other .
    NORTHS can have the farms ,inactives ,troublemakers and TRAITORS ...that's fine
    Yes we were farming them 1 vs 1 that's true ,I think roshen was as well .
    BOB gossiper ,you were my student and thanks to me you know the game ,that means once you were my student
    You keep forgetting and that's because of your age that you were attacking norths with roshen non stop 3 months ago and you wanted to have a war with them
    But its like you havef Alzheimer' you keep forgetting
    That roshen and shain broke the peace with SGS and the other guilds,,that it was you that you wanted to have a war with sgs and I stopped you twice
    I SAVED sgs butts millions of times from you ..I did it for paul to be honest( ,the person what you hated most.)
    .but it seems I made a mistake I should let you to farmed them all..
    YOU SEE sometimes being a hero(that's me )have the opposite results
    When something was going wrong the first think you keep saying it WAS ..Lets go to war..war war ...you said this word at least 100 times ..
    With norths..you have a history once you told me to go against them 2 vs 1 however I refused cuz 2 vs 1 ,its not good and you listened me
    BStudent if you need some peels for you disease I am here to help you ..NO MORE LIES ….speak the truth for once
    Nuh, I forgot you and shain are the same ,once you told me to keep a secret and gather people to go against roshen in order to have your own guild ,cuz you didn't like roshen as a leader
    THATS IS TREASON …
    BOB before you go to sleep take your peels and with a clear mind answer me ,until then get lost

    PS...I forgot to mention how many times you said me ..norths are the best farms ,paul cant be trusted ,broke the peace treaty with sgs etc..

    HE don't even know the game do you expect him to know the rules...LOL ..I told him that he gonna have a test in few days....what bob do.Copy-paste messages and send them ..He is a genius ...haha

    TheGreatDane wrote:

    Black Bob wrote:

    Same conversation, the issue is there are others in OuT that don't want it to stop!

    -------------------------------------------------------

    *snip*
    You broke rules while posting ingame msg. 8o
    Trolling - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 4 times, last by Kikoguns ().

  • What rule tbbdv? Is it the same as the unwritten rule about wars not posted on the boards?? Or the fact that you raise your points because of lower point players and its ok because this a fighting game..?? At first when we fought with pepi. We dont know the reason why they are mad at you. But i think i have a glimpse now. You are just good in raising your own chair.. yes the so great tbbdv.. the know it all. The greek server. The waving.. how it easy to fight anyone.. *sigh.. if we truely are friends. Then you should have asked me first why i have done it. Rather than exclaiming to everyone why i have done it.. do you have the cr of that fight. for you think how much did i loose that way.. and ask tbd. I told him to run during the fight. And dani is offline.. just so that is only my troops who are going to die.. and tbbdv should i ask you again... shall i troll you?? Haha
  • First of all I am happy that you going to join norths a guild that that has mostly farms and builders ..WE AGREE
    Yes its true when we have troops and we are online they run if they are offline they are defeated ..when we are offline the have more casualties than us ..I AGREE

    Shain wrote:

    refused to attack them because they are mostly Farms. They dont know how to fight and they only build... well most of them. They became only a little active and fight when Bob joined them. 3rd I Pity them.. after MAfia. . A target that can only do is run or fight but defeated.
    I raised my points because I have carpenter lvl 32 and architect lvl 32 while some of you including BB my student have them lvl 13-15
    I increased my points because I send spies to everybody in order to farm while most of you don't have the guts to do it :)
    I also developed my acc fast because I know the game ,its like playing again something that you already know ..common sense
    SHAIN its not just that you betrayed dani and my leader ,you are a traitor because you betrayed everyone
    1 month now you were lying to my face ,what did you expect ?to tell you what ? bravo shain thanks for spying us and we are proud of you
    SHAIN THE TRAITOR ...THATS YOU …
    You were lying the whole time ...I would appreciate it more..if you had the guts and say..
    GUYS I was my pleasure to be with you all but I will leave because bla bla bla instead of that you sold lies and misery to our guild
    That's you I guess like a character ..you see that's truly you ..look your self in the mirror ...Are you proud ?
    Again I will repeat my self you betrayed all of us...
    A wise man told me a day ago its good that our guild is tested to see who is loyal and who is not...
    Shain you have been tested ..one less troublemaker and traitor ..
    Whats friends shain are you drunk or something..you were lying me 1 month now
    When I was asking you questions about norths,miracles , etc you were lying
    You didn't have the dignity to attack even the norths while they attacked you...you even asked them inactives targets to prove us that you are loyal
    I WAS VERY annoying I knew that they were inactive and some of the reports were 2 days ago from one inactive-ghost player they had and all you did was to attacking him day-night while me and some others we were trying to attack them or send defences..
    TRAITOR I am always 2 steps ahead ..but cuz I have the good heart to trust people like BOB and you...I get disappointed in game
    GO TO NORTHS NOW ...and meat your new allies ..farms as you say, traitors like you and builders..
    congratulations and celebrations :thumbsup:

    PS ..about thegreatdane that he was enemy once he become our leader he had the guts to say hey tbbdv I like you and I want to join my guild and to be all together...I told him its not easy...his answer was is not impossible ..We can make it happen...while you were waiting to bb to return from his ban like a good lapdog
    And here we are ...active players...good guild..i know everybody names and where they from...people I can trust..and count on me..
    tomorrow someone else is going to be a general and take my place as a successor ,I don't like responsibilities in game ..I have more in the real life..
    We are a healthy democratic guild...If someone don't like us***don't let the door hit you on the way out****.
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 4 times, last by TBBDV ().

  • haha.. you're funny.. you can say anything you want.. just to bust your bubbling i didnt join north.. if you're 2 step ahead. Why is it hurt you so much..?? And cmon. For a month i told you always i dont want to attack them.. but you keep talking to me. For once mate be man enough to tell the truth.. you told me not tell the alliance why i will not attack them... yet you keep on whining.. dont say you dont want to be a leader. Because the truth is you want to be appreciated.. yet you love to talk shit to other players and call names.. now who's the girl?? I know you are a well experienced ikariam player. We are not.. but you should not look at us as if we are inferior to you.. we are equal here.. dont talk shit if you dont want to be talked shit. Dont talk to us as if we didnt protect you when @Pepi and friends attacked you. We were their protecting you and dying for you. While you go vmode and we fought without you on a war that is called upon you. And now you call dane as a friend and we are not.. well that's a relief.. hahaha
    Trolling - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Shain the traitor First of all he said that he is going to recruit you (I saw some messages from jay also when I scouted you)come on ..You have my blessings and OUT players blessings to join your friends ..They are waiting for you don't make them wait..its not polite ... :love:
    The traitor with the rats and snakes ..one happy family 8o

    Black Bob wrote:

    Please keep facts straight and truthful, there are currently 5 other ex R-W members in NORTH (I am not counting Shain yet) so you have your facts wrong again.
    Mr shain yes you refused to fight but you gave me your word that if the attack you you gonna attack them with your 200 ballons and many gyro you have ,they attacked you by mistake ..but again you didn't do nothing do you know what ..I had this conversation with 5 members on discord ..
    *snip*
    Yes I told you not to tell everybody this silly reason ,I didn't want to confuse everybody with this excuses of yours ..FOR ONCE BE A MAN ..you telling this to me ...swallow your tongue before you write this again to me or to dane OR TO ANY OUT MEMBER .
    We had one traitor ,*snip*.
    We are happy about it..we are not happy about the treason ..
    The damage has been done...Imagine if I didn't discovered that you were a spy what would happen to this guild with a snake in our team...
    WE were unlucky and the same time lucky that we got rid of you even after 1 month . 8|
    When you join a guild ,you agree with the rules and you help your teammates
    YOU ARE A SELFISH ,you don't belong to a team..
    AND if a guild recruit you
    THEY SHOULD KNOW
    SHAIN IS A BUILDER THE SAME TIME A *snip*
    He has these 3 powers .
    I Have been General many times in the past ,a diplomat to this server but never ever a leader and I don't want to be
    For many reasons …
    I will tell you what I like and why I play this game...
    FARMING ATTACKING ,otherwise I would play another game if I wanted only to be a builder or a traitor like you …:) :thumbup:
    PS . I have already gave the messages-pics to one guy from another guild that he wanted to see what you were writing at agora when you betrayed us. .Feel Free to ask the pics ..in game :)
    Thanks God I have 10 pages of proves ...
    TBBDV - SALAH AD-DIN


    PS .its never to late to tell us if you are a man or woman and admit your treason ...ADMIT it..say it..come on ..Say what you did...redeem your self after being the worst teammate
    DO you have the guts ?prove me wrong . !!DO IT
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 7 times, last by Kikoguns ().

  • @TBBDV There is a difference between spamming and simply replying to the post in board. Just cause i reply to a board post doesn't mean that i'm spamming it. Spam by definition is irrelevant or inappropriate messages. As long as what someone posts is regarding the topic posted then it isn't considered spam. I don't get why you're messaging me in game telling me not to reply on posts regarding you and north. The mere fact that these things are posted in the board is for the whole Ikariam community to read and respond to. If you don't other people responding to discussions you have with other players i would suggest that you message them privately. Everything in board is subject to everyone's response.

    PS. The time we attacked you guys, it was never about us wanting to fight against RW. It was simply us wanting to shut you down. Big difference.
  • Pepi wrote:

    @TBBDV There is a difference between spamming and simply replying to the post in board. Just cause i reply to a board post doesn't mean that i'm spamming it. Spam by definition is irrelevant or inappropriate messages. As long as what someone posts is regarding the topic posted then it isn't considered spam. I don't get why you're messaging me in game telling me not to reply on posts regarding you and north. The mere fact that these things are posted in the board is for the whole Ikariam community to read and respond to. If you don't other people responding to discussions you have with other players i would suggest that you message them privately. Everything in board is subject to everyone's response.

    PS. The time we attacked you guys, it was never about us wanting to fight against RW. It was simply us wanting to shut you down. Big difference.
    As a visitor-reader to this thread you have a point
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • what to admit mate?? That you are just raising your chair all the time..?? If your happy im not your ally anymore then?? If someone wants to have copy of it then i loved giving them my own copy. Haha. You dont want pepi to comment? Ofcourse you dont want him to join the fun here.. haha. Your funny.. you seem look to much high on yourself.. calling me a girl haha.. but sorry for you im a dude. Then whats the problem if a player is a girl.. youre being gender biased mate. Too typical from where you came from... Too patriarchal on your side... i would not say something bad about you... we are not in the same frequency... the all mighty tbbdv.... is pulling all strings just to fight back in a word war.. well use your years of experience in ikariam.. ow dont forget about your powerful account in greek server.. you could use those to pin me down.. you can shout all you want that i am a traitor.. attack me all of you in game.. i dont care. For now i see your true color..
  • Pepi wrote:

    @TBBDV There is a difference between spamming and simply replying to the post in board. Just cause i reply to a board post doesn't mean that i'm spamming it. Spam by definition is irrelevant or inappropriate messages. As long as what someone posts is regarding the topic posted then it isn't considered spam. I don't get why you're messaging me in game telling me not to reply on posts regarding you and north. The mere fact that these things are posted in the board is for the whole Ikariam community to read and respond to. If you don't other people responding to discussions you have with other players i would suggest that you message them privately. Everything in board is subject to everyone's response.

    PS. The time we attacked you guys, it was never about us wanting to fight against RW. It was simply us wanting to shut you down. Big difference.
    and we blindly protected him because he is an ally.. what a shame he even wasnt there when we fought really hard and got destroyed :D :D :D