Outlaws (OuT) Vs North Sea Empire (NORTH)

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • A cease fire came in to effect at 02 09 2018 0001GT

    OuT have already broken it - trust them??

    Battle for Salamanca

    Battle for Salamanca
    (02.09.2018 0:50:40)
    PurgerTravno[OuT] from Šaka
    vs
    BustedCustard[NORTH] from NorthCliff, RichardtheLion[NORTH] from BrokenHill, Black Bob[NORTH] from Salamanca

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spearman................................0(-1) - Spearman................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.................................2(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-0.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................1.5
    Damage Received............................30 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Black Bob[NORTH], BustedCustard[NORTH], RichardtheLion[NORTH]

    Losers: PurgerTravno[OuT]

    1 units from Black Bob[NORTH] are protecting the town of Salamanca.

    1 of BustedCustard[NORTH]'s units are stationed in Salamanca.

    1 of RichardtheLion[NORTH]'s units are stationed in Salamanca.

    PurgerTravno[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.09.2018 0:50:40)

    One of PurgerTravno[OuT]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


  • Oh and guess what a second time!!!!

    Battle for Salamanca

    Battle for Salamanca
    (02.09.2018 1:18:16)
    PurgerTravno[OuT] from Šaka
    vs
    BustedCustard[NORTH] from NorthCliff, RichardtheLion[NORTH] from BrokenHill, Black Bob[NORTH] from Salamanca

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Hoplite.................................2(-0)
    Spearman................................0(-1) - Spearman................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-0.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................1.5
    Damage Received............................30 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Black Bob[NORTH], BustedCustard[NORTH], RichardtheLion[NORTH]

    Losers: PurgerTravno[OuT]

    1 of BustedCustard[NORTH]'s units are stationed in Salamanca.

    1 of RichardtheLion[NORTH]'s units are stationed in Salamanca.

    1 units from Black Bob[NORTH] are protecting the town of Salamanca.

    PurgerTravno[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.09.2018 1:18:16)

    One of PurgerTravno[OuT]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


  • Black Bob wrote:

    Ha!

    Already had OuT complaining that I announced this, are they worried about reputation? That would be a laugh.
    Chill out drama queen. 138 moments from different players and troops. He overlook that he was away with troops. Its ok. No dmg and nothing.
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • Stop spamm this about what you have done and don't done and start to fight is that so freaking hard?

    as i see it someone is hiding to find the right moment to punch back harder?

    i have done the same and faced the same, i had 120k GS once against the biggest alliance on the server, they just waited me ran out of gold!

    if you attacking you see them as cowards but if you are the one who being hunted you don't trust me!
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

    Black Bob wrote:

    Ha!

    Already had OuT complaining that I announced this, are they worried about reputation? That would be a laugh.
    Chill out drama queen. 138 moments from different players and troops. He overlook that he was away with troops. Its ok. No dmg and nothing.
    He did not over look them, he started all 3 after the Ceasefire started and even sent me a msg while the one was still on route.

    As for you, you send me a msg to show you and Jay have agreed 24 - 36 hours to clear all blocks and occupations, in fact you even proposed that time frame then you attack one of mine at the 10 hour mark! Yet another violation of the cease fire to show that you can not be trusted.

    Nice of Roshen to confirm what we know "next time"! Sow when do you intend to start the next war?

    BB
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    Stop spamm this about what you have done and don't done and start to fight is that so freaking hard?

    as i see it someone is hiding to find the right moment to punch back harder?

    i have done the same and faced the same, i had 120k GS once against the biggest alliance on the server, they just waited me ran out of gold!

    if you attacking you see them as cowards but if you are the one who being hunted you don't trust me!
    Some of us have been fighting for six weeks now and would fight for another six if required.

    But OuT came and asked for peace, agreed a cease fire and then start breaking it within the first hour.

    It has nothing to do with the scale of attacks, the point is you can not trust most of OuT as far as you could trow them.

    I was in R-W with most of them and I know how most of them behaved then.
  • Black Bob wrote:

    Legendarynoodle wrote:

    Stop spamm this about what you have done and don't done and start to fight is that so freaking hard?

    as i see it someone is hiding to find the right moment to punch back harder?

    i have done the same and faced the same, i had 120k GS once against the biggest alliance on the server, they just waited me ran out of gold!

    if you attacking you see them as cowards but if you are the one who being hunted you don't trust me!
    Some of us have been fighting for six weeks now and would fight for another six if required.
    But OuT came and asked for peace, agreed a cease fire and then start breaking it within the first hour.

    It has nothing to do with the scale of attacks, the point is you can not trust most of OuT as far as you could trow them.

    I was in R-W with most of them and I know how most of them behaved then
    Ohhh Bob.. Dont start. You could talk with your leader and you will understand. You are unreliable and you lost 24 mortals during CF.

    It is not my fault you dont read your msg.

    About peace. Yes we asked for it. So what is your point? We dont break anything and you can be mad if you want. I also have a great report showing your troops attack my walls during CF.

    But bob.. You dont need to trust us, and I am sure no one from OuT trust you aswell. But I trust in the agreement we have made with NORTH.
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • THE WAR IS OVER.
    The results are in!
    Damage Received: OuT 4.961.890 NORTH Received: 5.862.163

    Winner of the war is Outlaws.

    Thank you to NORTH and their leader JaY. Good learning war for both sides.

    We have fight for 4-5 weeks now.

    There has been alot of trashtalks between me and JaY. Its done and past.

    Our alliances are now at CF. Hopefully we make a agreement for peace.

    TheGreatDane
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!