Outlaws (OuT) Vs North Sea Empire (NORTH)

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Outlaws (OuT) Vs North Sea Empire (NORTH)

    This is the discussion thread for the War.

    Seeing as Tordenskjold doesn't want to start one, I'll do it myself.



    This war changes nothing for NORTH. This is nothing, but a pathetic attempt to try and bring an end to the conflict that has been going on between our two alliances for over a month now. If Outlaws want this to end then they need to surrender to North and accept our terms. Until then the attacks will continue.

    For those that are not aware of the back story. Shortly before R-W disband, Squad Goals merged into North. They had their run ins with R-W, but for the most part it was nothing. After R-W disbanded, A hand full of former members joined North. The fall out from the disband of R-W continued with members of Outlaws started attacking both former SG and R-W members. While this was all going on, I was away with work and upon my return I rallied the troops and we set out against Outlaws. For the most part we have not attack Out members who have not attacked us.

    Since my return, we have smashed Outlaws. They are not even defending their own now. They simply run and hide from us. In the last 3 days we have hunted down their armies and it has cost them over 30k in generals. .





    On a side note, I would like to welcome back TheGreatDane. Who, after I smashed his town went into Vmode. Welcome back buddy.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by JaY ().

  • Me and my teammates-friends,we agreed that we going to post only battle reports
    About vmode...do you want to remind yours when I tried to loot you but you went for vmode ?dane btw was unprotected after loosing the battle that shain make us lost...
    Anyway..I am tired of you..see you in the other thread with battles
    I don't have to say nothing, unless you apologise for what you said about my country ,
    I would like to remind my allies not to post -write at this thread. Thanks a lot :)^_^
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

  • TBBDV wrote:

    Me and my teammates-friends,we agreed that we going to post only battle reports
    About vmode...do you want to remind yours when I tried to loot you but you went for vmode ?dane btw was unprotected after loosing the battle that shain make us lost...
    Anyway..I am tired of you..see you in the other thread with battles
    I don't have to say nothing, unless you apologise for what you said about my country ,
    I would like to remind my allies not to post nothing at this thread. Thanks a lot :)^_^
    I will address the fact I did go into Vmode. See unlike TheGreatDane. I didn't go into Vmode because i raged out about getting smashed by me and swindled by shain. I had to go into Vmode because i had to fly home and it was going to take me 2 days.

    I am not going to apologize for my comments, it was funny and the fact you are bumhurt over it makes it even more funnier.



    TBBDV wrote:

    I would like to remind my allies not to post nothing at this thread. Thanks a lot :)^_
    I encourage my members to post on this thread.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • hey why include.me.here. hmnnn tbbdv. its dani89 troops who are dead. greatdane scattered his troops by changing goverment remember?? make your facts straight. dont include me here im neither OUT nor NORTH...
  • JaY wrote:

    This is the discussion thread for the War.

    Seeing as Tordenskjold doesn't want to start one, I'll do it myself.



    This war changes nothing for NORTH. This is nothing, but a pathetic attempt to try and bring an end to the conflict that has been going on between our two alliances for over a month now. If Outlaws want this to end then they need to surrender to North and accept our terms. Until then the attacks will continue.

    For those that are not aware of the back story. Shortly before R-W disband, Squad Goals merged into North. They had their run ins with R-W, but for the most part it was nothing. After R-W disbanded, A hand full of former members joined North. The fall out from the disband of R-W continued with members of Outlaws started attacking both former SG and R-W members. While this was all going on, I was away with work and upon my return I rallied the troops and we set out against Outlaws. For the most part we have not attack Out members who have not attacked us.

    Since my return, we have smashed Outlaws. They are not even defending their own now. They simply run and hide from us. In the last 3 days we have hunted down their armies and it has cost them over 30k in generals. .





    On a side note, I would like to welcome back TheGreatDane. Who, after I smashed his town went into Vmode. Welcome back buddy.
    *snip*

    Your terms? aaaah Disband or kick Salah out of OuT. Forget it.

    Smash my town? No you got saved by your alliance, because you would ran out of troops. Agian you and fact are two different things.


    This is my last comment in this *snip* discussions. See you on the battlefield.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Looks like tesla has had enough. He went into Vmode after we paid him a visit.


    TheGreatDane wrote:

    Discuss? You trashtalk and only thing you want is to provoke. Get a life dude :pillepalle: :growup:

    Well it would be a refreshing change of pace if you would stop hiding from us tho.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

    Looks like tesla has had enough. He went into Vmode after we paid him a visit.


    TheGreatDane wrote:

    Discuss? You trashtalk and only thing you want is to provoke. Get a life dude :pillepalle: :growup:
    Well it would be a refreshing change of pace if you would stop hiding from us tho.
    Some have a life beside this game. Tesla dont want to make dmg to us, when he cant be online. :pillepalle: But you can take the credit. :lol:

    Well after the treason from Shain and your dirty play my troops were half. So again why fight with half force? :pillepalle:
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • hey why Am I included in here again...I'm not Out nor North.. if you want troops i can sell some to you :D :D :D ... Just like TBBDV said R-W is past same goes on what happened between us.. and be careful on what you say.. Ban warnings have been sent to almost all involved or worst like tbbdv recieved a BAN itself in the forum maybe due to inapproriate words he have said.. there is a lot of players in OUT 24 for the exact.. i guess you can still fight the north competitively... Good luck to both sides...
  • Since Salad messaged me in game telling me i should move this here i'll place this here instead. :)

    ATN wrote:

    This is KIRA
    I post for Salah -TBBDV the great and his allies
    Also he says that's it not good to posted the same battles again and again or battles with 5 troops an non loots .(what he says)
    This is just too funny. HAHAHA
    TBBDV got banned in board so he made a multi account and pretended to be "posting for Salah-TBBDV the great". HAHAHA
    What a way to try to boost your own status. make a multi account and call yourself great. another one in the books.
  • Pepi wrote:

    Since Salad messaged me in game telling me i should move this here i'll place this here instead. :)

    ATN wrote:

    This is KIRA
    I post for Salah -TBBDV the great and his allies
    Also he says that's it not good to posted the same battles again and again or battles with 5 troops an non loots .(what he says)
    This is just too funny. HAHAHATBBDV got banned in board so he made a multi account and pretended to be "posting for Salah-TBBDV the great". HAHAHA
    What a way to try to boost your own status. make a multi account and call yourself great. another one in the books.
    So SAD has been banned?? Anyone know why?