DEATH vs WOLF (Discussion Thread)

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEATH vs WOLF (Discussion Thread)

I, the Leader of the Teletubbies declare war on United Wolves effective immediately.

REASONS FOR WAR:
    1. Disrespected us multiple times in the boards. If you trash talk someone in the boards make sure you can handle the consequences of your actions.
    2. They seem to have an unwritten rule that WOLF always wins wars. Will like to check that BS out.
    3. Bathala is a kid. Time for him to grow up.
    4. For them to realize that being the number 1 alliance doesn't equate to dominion over the server and that being the number 1 alliance comes with the consequences of having a target on their backs.
    5. I'm bored and they seem to be full of themselves. Time to wake them up.

TERMS OF WAR:
    1. WOLF disband.
    2. WOLF be reduced to 5 players.
    3. Whoever reaches 10M damage wins.
    4. Loot 15M resources
    5. Reduce Pepi's generals to 5k
    6. War duration of 3 weeks.

Everything is fair game.

I'd want to say to keep this war clean but with the amount of trash talk you guys spew i think it would be impossible. So go right ahead. Time for Tele Bye Bye.

All discussions shall be posted here. :)

CR THREAD IS THIS ONE: board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…read/30175-DEATH-vs-WOLF/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().

• too bad for wolf,, their head got too big just because they became the NUMBER 1 alliance with their quantity. :D
    hahahaha it's not all about numbers. :D

this is the discussion thread right? i am not posting on the wrong thread right? :D

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
  • Been sitting in WOLF core for more than 24hrs and not an attempt to attack me at all. haha
    What happened to all the trash talking? What happened to me being weak and you'd teach me what a real war is? What that just all air?
    Or is this your next level start that you lose at the start. :lol:

Why were you so brave to challenge people to go to your core? I'm here. Anyone home? :D
    All i see is loot. Is that why you were challenging to attack your core? That's so nice of you guys. :D
  • Pepi wrote:

Been sitting in WOLF core for more than 24hrs and not an attempt to attack me at all. haha
    What happened to all the trash talking? What happened to me being weak and you'd teach me what a real war is? What that just all air?
    Or is this your next level start that you lose at the start. :lol:

Why were you so brave to challenge people to go to your core? I'm here. Anyone home? :D
    All i see is loot. Is that why you were challenging to attack your core? That's so nice of you guys. :D
    I was thinking the same .. Where are they? I already missed them..
  • Pepi wrote:

Wolf has such a boring core. Been here for 2 days and nothing. Hahaha

Is this the next level start you guys were blabbering about? bore your enemy to death. haha
    actually we didnt accept to fight you , for this unfair war ,
    we had a hard war and i think UCH was better in war , but you started another , anyway if had paid such high money on an account i would to have some wars but not a war that i know i will be the winner
    if i were you i would fight with others big players , and im not
    good luck
  • oxabmr1616 wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Is this the next level start you guys were blabbering about? bore your enemy to death. haha
    actually we didnt accept to fight you , for this unfair war ,we had a hard war and i think UCH was better in war , but you started another , anyway if had paid such high money on an account i would to have some wars but not a war that i know i will be the winner
    good luck
    pepi don't need you to accept the declaration. that's how it is.
    if you didn't wanted to have a war against pepi, why made him your enemy in the first place? hahahaha :rofl:
    that war just proves that wolf is really just all bark and no bite. :rofl:
    please live up to your alliance's name and choose your enemies wisely. :D

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
  • oxabmr1616 wrote:

actually we didnt accept to fight you , for this unfair war ,we had a hard war and i think UCH was better in war , but you started another , anyway if had paid such high money on an account i would to have some wars but not a war that i know i will be the winner
    good luck
    You don't need to accept it. even if you accepted it or not the war will go and and i'll still pillage everyone in your alliance to the ground. If you were having such a hard time with UCH why make more enemies here in board? I thought it was your next level strat to lose first then you'll win after. What happened to the unwritten rule that WOLF doesn't lose wars?

And what's so unfair about it? 242k generals can't take out 48k generals? :huh:
  • eijipe wrote:

oxabmr1616 wrote:

Pepi wrote:

actually we didnt accept to fight you , for this unfair war ,we had a hard war and i think UCH was better in war , but you started another , anyway if had paid such high money on an account i would to have some wars but not a war that i know i will be the winnerif i were you i would fight with others big players , and im not
    good luck
    pepi don't need you to accept the declaration. that's how it is.if you didn't wanted to have a war against pepi, why made him your enemy in the first place? hahahaha :rofl:
    that war just proves that wolf is really just all bark and no bite. :rofl:
    please live up to your alliance's name and choose your enemies wisely. :D

Pepi wrote:

oxabmr1616 wrote:

good luck
    You don't need to accept it. even if you accepted it or not the war will go and and i'll still pillage everyone in your alliance to the ground. If you were having such a hard time with UCH why make more enemies here in board? I thought it was your next level strat to lose first then you'll win after. What happened to the unwritten rule that WOLF doesn't lose wars?
    And what's so unfair about it? 242k generals can't take out 48k generals? :huh:
    i just told you the reason why they go to vocation mode, becouse we didnt accept it. anyway you keep pillaging
    and about generalls thats important how much a good player can handle , i though you knew it
  • oxabmr1616 wrote:

i just told you the reason why they go to vocation mode, becouse we didnt accept it. anyway you keep pillagingand about generalls thats important how much a good player can handle , i though you knew it
    Such tame wolves now. What happened to all the trash talk and bravado? The tough act was nothing but an act apparently. United Wolves. United in vmode. :D
  • UPDATE ON WOLF PLAYERS:

ON VACATION MODE:
    1. FerFOO
    2. Hamid
    3. J I M
    4. Andddy
    5. Panpan
    6. Kryos
    7. Jimmy
    8. BAI WANTIKWAN
    9. Murushiki
    10. stickwithyou
    BANNED PLAYERS:
    1. Farzam
    2. arcy101
    3. Firestorm7887
    4. Jhay ar 02

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().