New UK server?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hello there,
    I have a couple of questions concerning the new server.

75% faster trade ships, which I assume also applies for trade ships carrying troops. What about war ships ? I hope that also applies to them otherwise there would be a severe lack of balance between the two...

But then if the rounds are still 15 mins long and the war ships are 75% faster that creates a whole set of new problems... or rather it makes everything so much easier.
  • Kookoolaine wrote:

Hello there,

75% faster trade ships, which I assume also applies for trade ships carrying troops. What about war ships ? I hope that also applies to them otherwise there would be a severe lack of balance between the two...

But then if the rounds are still 15 mins long and the war ships are 75% faster that creates a whole set of new problems... or rather it makes everything so much easier.
    Tradeships are 50% faster on Hades and it's already completely out of balance. I've personally had a situation with poseidon where troops reached a destination in 3h, while balloon carriers arrived in 12h.

But it's not like gameforge cares about it so they create another server like this, even after they received like 30 stomts regarding faster warships.

rip ikariam
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Flexta McSignals wrote:

Kookoolaine wrote:

Hello there,

Tradeships are 50% faster on Hades and it's already completely out of balance. I've personally had a situation with poseidon where troops reached a destination in 3h, while balloon carriers arrived in 12h.
    But it's not like gameforge cares about it so they create another server like this, even after they received like 30 stomts regarding faster warships.

rip ikariam
    Feels like this will be a HELL OUT of trades on this one, now when the trade ships are alot faster!
  • Flexta McSignals wrote:

Problem with the stomts is that they are only in this and German board available. In other community boards they don't exist and theres no info about them too. At least I haven't seen them in other boards. And that's why they are not quite good.
    And beside that, its been only one month since stomts have been introduced to us and you can't to expect that after such short time period they immediately will create those requests. They need to analyze them first to understand how this requests could change the game and how to make sure that this changes won't broke the game.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
  • Paradox of Darkness wrote:

Flexta McSignals wrote:

Problem with the stomts is that they are only in this and German board available. In other community boards they don't exist and theres no info about them too. At least I haven't seen them in other boards. And that's why they are not quite good.And beside that, its been only one month since stomts have been introduced to us and you can't to expect that after such short time period they immediately will create those requests. They need to analyze them first to understand how this requests could change the game and how to make sure that this changes won't broke the game.
    I see where you're coming from. Successful companies, however, should pay more attention and react quickly with new patches. Especially since their game is failing. Then again GF will only make a difference if it brings them money. The fact that someone decided 50% faster tradeships is a good server feature without doing the same for warships was a logical fallacy. Now they've either hired the same guy to make the feature for this new server or somebody who thinks the same way. I'll say it right now because I'm playing on that server (unlike them) - it is disproportionate, and it is a mistake. Maybe those incapable developers should try actually playing on the servers they create to see that THEORY and EXECUTION are two very different things.
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.