Multi Accounts.....again!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• JaY wrote:

Ratna wrote:

zophas wrote:

Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples.
    Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get
    attacked and blocked? No. They are only there to mess with the Wonder.
    Before i get blasted into the next parallel universe, let me explain that I do not use multi accounts at all, I'm "old school" and do not believe they
    should be used. But the above scenario has been done to me and my allies a few times and I was just wondering if there is a way to stop it.
    Thank you.
    You are not breaking the Game Rules, as long as all accounts (your main account and your multi) are connected using IP Share. What you do (as you explained above) is part of the strategy of this ikariam game.
    Part of the Stragegy of this ikariam game?
    What a load of BS. It is not a strategy. Its ruining the game. I see it all the time and it is one of the reasons the game is dying. Ill be honest bet the reason you guys claim its legal is so you dont have to do the work to uncover who is doing it.

The servers should have a 1 player 1 account rule. Fair is fair.
    Sorry to know that you dont know multi accounts is legal since years ago ^^
  • Ratna wrote:

JaY wrote:

Ratna wrote:

zophas wrote:

Ok, so if I set up a few LEGAL multi accounts on my enemies islands, then I build temples on all of them and put 1 (one) priest in the temples.
    Now my enemies can no longer get the full benefit of their Wonders and this helps me. Have I broken any rules? Do I care if my multi's get
    Before i get blasted into the next parallel universe, let me explain that I do not use multi accounts at all, I'm "old school" and do not believe they
    should be used. But the above scenario has been done to me and my allies a few times and I was just wondering if there is a way to stop it.
    Thank you.
    You are not breaking the Game Rules, as long as all accounts (your main account and your multi) are connected using IP Share. What you do (as you explained above) is part of the strategy of this ikariam game.
    Part of the Stragegy of this ikariam game?What a load of BS. It is not a strategy. Its ruining the game. I see it all the time and it is one of the reasons the game is dying. Ill be honest bet the reason you guys claim its legal is so you dont have to do the work to uncover who is doing it.

@Ratna Where in Jay's post did he say that he did not know that multi accounts were legal? How did you figure that out?
  • Ratna wrote:

JaY wrote:

Ratna wrote:

zophas wrote:

Thank you.
    Part of the Stragegy of this ikariam game?What a load of BS. It is not a strategy. Its ruining the game. I see it all the time and it is one of the reasons the game is dying. Ill be honest bet the reason you guys claim its legal is so you dont have to do the work to uncover who is doing it.

*snip*. I never stated I didn't know. I stated I bet the reason the rule was changed was because they didn't want to do the work to hunt down Multi accounts. Granted that it has been a rule for years.

The use of Multi accounts has ruined ikaraim from the glory days of 2009. It is a scourge and It needs to be reviewed. The simple fact that you can use Multi accounts to fed resources and Morales on an island is a massive advantage. Not to mention you could sell resources to other members of your alliance at the lowest price.

Players sook about the servers are dying well here is your answer to one of the reasons why. Unfair rules
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    revoked - hera
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• zophas wrote:

Ratna wrote:

JaY wrote:

Ratna wrote:

zophas wrote:

Thank you.
    @Ratna Where in Jay's post did he say that he did not know that multi accounts were legal? How did you figure that out?
    Good to know that now you understand - multi is allowed using IP Share ^^
  • JaY wrote:

Ratna wrote:

JaY wrote:

Ratna wrote:

zophas wrote:

Thank you.
    *snip*. I never stated I didn't know. I stated I bet the reason the rule was changed was because they didn't want to do the work to hunt down Multi accounts. Granted that it has been a rule for years.

The use of Multi accounts has ruined ikaraim from the glory days of 2009. It is a scourge and It needs to be reviewed. The simple fact that you can use Multi accounts to fed resources and Morales on an island is a massive advantage. Not to mention you could sell resources to other members of your alliance at the lowest price.

Players sook about the servers are dying well here is your answer to one of the reasons why. Unfair rules
    It is your decision either you want to continue playing or quit. The developer of this game has made some changes, it is the way it is whether you like it or not. There is a suggestion forum to voice out your ideas, post there and write your suggestion.
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Ratna wrote:

zophas wrote:

Ratna wrote:

Sad to know that you don't understand what the original question was.
    Oh well ... :D
    Oh well?

Ladies and gentlemen this person is an official representative for ikariam...

If anyone wants to understand why the game is like it is look no further.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

Ratna wrote:

zophas wrote:

Ratna wrote:

Sad to know that you don't understand what the original question was.
    Oh well ... :D
    Oh well?
    Ladies and gentlemen this person is an official representative for ikariam...

If anyone wants to understand why the game is like it is look no further.
    If you are wondering why staffs/GO's are answering like that, maybe they are already tired of the endless wave of multi accounts posts on board? saying they are illegal, cheats, cheap, etc etc ...
    and i'm pretty sure zophas question was already answered a long time ago, he just need to reread it and the staff don't want to repeat answering again. :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

If you are wondering why staffs/GO's are answering like that, maybe they are already tired of the endless wave of multi accounts posts on board? saying they are illegal, cheats, cheap, etc etc ... and i'm pretty sure zophas question was already answered a long time ago, he just need to reread it and the staff don't want to repeat answering again. :rofl:
    If my question was answered a long time ago then why was that answer not pointed out to me? Can you show me that post?
  • I never saw your question either..

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • "Have I broken any rules? " - that was answered lots of times..do you have any other questions?

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • zophas wrote:

Thank you.
    You can put two three multi orders on the enemy island,and disrupt their faith,if you connect multiple accounts through an IP address,You do not brocken any rule at all.

Only such things are not fair.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic

The post was edited 1 time, last by kirby k2 ().

• kirby k2 wrote:

You can put two three multi orders on the enemy island,and disrupt their faith,if you connect multiple accounts through an IP address,You do not brocken any rule at all.
    Only such things are not fair.
    Thank you Kirby. At least you understand the question better than some of the people that have replied to this thread.
  • All I have to say is..that this game is not like it used to be ,well cuz they are many other online games in the market nowadays ,I mean literally on fb,appstore etc etc they are hundreds of games like ikariam
    So what gameforge did was quite clever (for the company)..They allow multies ,so that means a server has more accounts (that benefit the company a lot)for marketing etc etc
    At the past if you wanted to play with share ip you had to send a ticket ,explain the reason for having a sec with the same ip(family member for example)or a share house ,and then you could have an account but the accounts were in under strict supervision .
    Furthermore , at past pushing, having multies etc etc was a permanent ban ...now what they are doing !!!..they ban a player just for few days if he broke the rules ,that means he is still playing
    This is game has no future to be honest..the only hope is if they merge servers
    Some of you says..that this game is dying ..well uk and usa are still good ..ikariam in some other countries like GREECE for example..is already dead..even the new servers don't have enough player
    The foroum is inactive for ages ..That's the main reasons people from other countries prefer to play in uk-usa server instead of a server in their country
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • TBBDV wrote:

All I have to say is..that this game is not like it used to be ,well cuz they are many other online games in the market nowadays ,I mean literally on fb,appstore etc etc they are hundreds of games like ikariam
    So what gameforge did was quite clever (for the company)..They allow multies ,so that means a server has more accounts (that benefit the company a lot)for marketing etc etc
    At the past if you wanted to play with share ip you had to send a ticket ,explain the reason for having a sec with the same ip(family member for example)or a share house ,and then you could have an account but the accounts were in under strict supervision .
    Furthermore , at past pushing, having multies etc etc was a permanent ban ...now what they are doing !!!..they ban a player just for few days if he broke the rules ,that means he is still playing
    This is game has no future to be honest..the only hope is if they merge servers
    Some of you says..that this game is dying ..well uk and usa are still good ..ikariam in some other countries like GREECE for example..is already dead..even the new servers don't have enough player
    The foroum is inactive for ages ..That's the main reasons people from other countries prefer to play in uk-usa server instead of a server in their country
    I partially agree with you,about the application to share the IP address,you are right about that but about the punishment you are not right,
    In the game of my country (Serbia), permanent punishment was obtained for strictly adhering to the rules of information about the player's real life and the threats of the team members,As for other penalties for violating the rules of playing from the same IP address or sending a higher ranked player without returning them, they received one year penalty.But after a week, the game staf he has removed the punishment or the ban and offered another chance.

The forum is still alive,and has many active members,the game has not yet died, there are many active members on all worlds,they have now opened a new world of gaming that has been beautifully called, but it has not diminished other worlds.

But this is not a topic for debate here in this subject.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic