Uchiha vs Outlaws

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Uchiha vs Outlaws

hi, nice to be back after vacation.. lets start with Outlaws - you seem to be strong enough and have some experience now :) i myself havent been at war in quite some time so should be fun

reasons for war:
    fun

conditions:
    1x troops
    2x navy
    0x resources

war start 19th september in a bit more then a week
    war end -- well see how it goes, until we get bored :thumbup:

you have high enough generals so well take care of that :P
  • Absolute wrote:

Indra wrote:

i wanted you for dessert :(
    LMAO

desvic wrote:

whoa.. we have incomming war with OUTLAWS soon
    If you want you can fight us too
    -MAFIA
    I do not see any declaration on boards... Am I blind?
    I send you a private message with our conversation

Indra wrote:

just had an idea.. what if we make like a battle royalle with 3 of us for each other :) wonder how it would work if anyone tried
    this is what i am thinking of
    As of now OUT request they need time to recover and our war will be held on OCT 01
    I send you a private message
  • NOT POSSIBLE! Mafia is a peace loving, kind hearted, god fearing, anti war alliance. We advocate peace in this server and we hope people give love to their fellow players and live in harmony.
    Make love not war!
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • Closing thread...due to Conflict Rules - missing some information and most importantly you have declared this war 10 days before it starts....meaning it will be over 7 days and No CR would have been posted....

Please declare this war a little closer to the date.

Mogwai® wrote:

Type War:

To declare a war

Only the Leader, General or Diplomat of an alliance may declare an alliance war. You must make your position within the alliance clear when you declare a war. You may also declare war as an individual.

The title of the thread must be in the format of "Alliance Name (Tag) vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If a single player is declaring a war, they will not have a tag, however they must include the tag of the target alliance. E.g. "Player vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If it's single player vs single player, it should be "Player vs Player".

Wars do not require ending conditions, but some may be given in the initial post if wanted. Ending conditions can only be changed in the first 72 hours after the thread is opened. After that, they can not be changed during the life of the war.

Ending of a War

When the terms of the war have been reached (e.g. a war of 7 days), or an alliance has posted that they are surrendering, contact a Moderator to close the thread. If there hasn't been any Combat Report posting in the war for 7 days, the war is considered inactive and the thread will be closed by a Moderator and the war will officially be over.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support