Uchiha vs Mafia

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Have a good Fights guys and enjoy your battles
    We had our war and victories 42 days with norths (no worries )
    See you soon..
    Mafia vs Out .1/10 at movie theatres ..don't forget to book your tickets online
    Sin * I like your humour ,
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • TBBDV wrote:

Have a good Fights guys and enjoy your battles
    We had our war and victories 42 days with norths (no worries )
    See you soon..
    Mafia vs Out .1/10 at movie theatres ..don't forget to book your tickets online
    Sin * I like your humour ,
    Stop! I'm blushing. Careful. I might love you too.
    *Leaving Mafia atm.*
    I'll be prioritizing how to make love than war.(irl).
    Ladies prepare!
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something."

• Closing thread...due to Conflict Rules - missing some information and most importantly you have declared this war 10 days before it starts....meaning it will be over 7 days and No CR would have been posted....

Please declare this war a little closer to the date.

Mogwai® wrote:

Type War:

To declare a war

Only the Leader, General or Diplomat of an alliance may declare an alliance war. You must make your position within the alliance clear when you declare a war. You may also declare war as an individual.

The title of the thread must be in the format of "Alliance Name (Tag) vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If a single player is declaring a war, they will not have a tag, however they must include the tag of the target alliance. E.g. "Player vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If it's single player vs single player, it should be "Player vs Player".

Wars do not require ending conditions, but some may be given in the initial post if wanted. Ending conditions can only be changed in the first 72 hours after the thread is opened. After that, they can not be changed during the life of the war.

Ending of a War

When the terms of the war have been reached (e.g. a war of 7 days), or an alliance has posted that they are surrendering, contact a Moderator to close the thread. If there hasn't been any Combat Report posting in the war for 7 days, the war is considered inactive and the thread will be closed by a Moderator and the war will officially be over.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support