UCHIHA (UCH) vs VONGOLIA FAMILIA(MAFIA) WAR DISCUSSION THREAD

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Haha, this guy's whining here just because his troops scattered. Just play the game, as much as we hate the new battle system, we accepted it. And you're winning the war without excitement. Raising white flags all the time.

I'm just happy to live in a world where Kingtoad does not have the say on who are worthy to be called Mafia. We are already Mafia before you learn to press your keyboards.

Kingtoad wrote:

You want a Head-On fight? but you deleted a town just to scatter my troops..

You guys aren't worth our time..

I have better things to do...

Indra has been fighting you all on the land front all alone and he is winning.. With all that GS, I thought you would be bringing the fight to us, been waiting for days for you to come on my island but you're a no-show, and when I decided to visit yours, you scatter my troops by deleting 1 whole town, ONE WHOLE TOWN...Imagine that.. That's how desperate you are and how low..

I have lost my appetite in this war and lost my respect to your alliance. You are not even worthy to be called Mafia, the former MAFIA's of Heph doesnt cower from a fight..

Enough said.

the kid is just kidding
  • Kingtoad wrote:

You want a Head-On fight? but you deleted a town just to scatter my troops..

You guys aren't worth our time..

I have better things to do...

Indra has been fighting you all on the land front all alone and he is winning.. With all that GS, I thought you would be bringing the fight to us, been waiting for days for you to come on my island but you're a no-show, and when I decided to visit yours, you scatter my troops by deleting 1 whole town, ONE WHOLE TOWN...Imagine that.. That's how desperate you are and how low..

I have lost my appetite in this war and lost my respect to your alliance. You are not even worthy to be called Mafia, the former MAFIA's of Heph doesnt cower from a fight..

Enough said.
    @Kingtoad Ask absolute about deleted town
    We just got his move(multi's town deleted)
    And his so proud about that
    And FYI we havent complainted or be a cry baby when he done that or have raised that issue
    And one more thing from absolute post " that what he called #KARMA

And we already lost interest fighting your alliance
    10 hrs ago and we already declare your alliance as as winner
  • deleted town is one of the ancient strategies and it was epic, and toad DESERVED IT :D i needed his troops badly for last few days but when he lands them he goes afk! yes, karma.. oh well.. maybe they will get to fight in next few days.. i have over 100 crs in this war.. and white flag is definately excitement, its how you wave defence. best war ive had perhaps in general :)
    and yes i skipped gym yesterday cos of this war.. so youre winning irl :(
  • Indra wrote:

deleted town is one of the ancient strategies and it was epic, and toad DESERVED IT :D i needed his troops badly for last few days but when he lands them he goes afk! yes, karma.. oh well.. maybe they will get to fight in next few days.. i have over 100 crs in this war.. and white flag is definately excitement, its how you wave defence. best war ive had perhaps in general :)
    haha indra really understand..

I got my best sleep this month when you sunk my ships. So it's still my win.
  • Indra wrote:

deleted town is one of the ancient strategies and it was epic, and toad DESERVED IT :D i needed his troops badly for last few days but when he lands them he goes afk! yes, karma.. oh well.. maybe they will get to fight in next few days.. i have over 100 crs in this war.. and white flag is definately excitement, its how you wave defence. best war ive had perhaps in general :)

I salute your war strategies and learned some from it, though it pisses me off sometimes :thumbsup:
    Anyways, let's just have some fun while this war is rolling.. :rolleyes:
  • Indra wrote:

yeah its very effective and very annoying plus this is getting personal thats why we decided to call this OFF and were not interested anymore
    You seems to be very upset when we posted for widrawing this war
    We were very dissapointed too on how this war goes
    So we deciced to widraw rather than getting pissed

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• desvic wrote:

Indra wrote:

yeah its very effective and very annoying plus this is getting personal thats why we decided to call this OFF and were not interested anymoreYou seems to be very upset when we posted for widrawing this war
    We were very dissapointed too on how this war goes
    So we deciced to widraw rather than getting pissed
    Good thing you guys did not get pissed or esle you would have slaughtered us right? .. right?.. :stick:
  • yep yep he would definately :(( but for me its not personal, i was on opposite sides with them in hades and had wars and now theyre in my alliance on this server :P so i wouldnt say i get any negative and im not emo :) and yeah it was literally just me and absolute fighting you now for 4 days and we have now 8 members (2 on vacation) so the other 4 didnt get any battles (sande got 1 :p) so we didnt want you to give up after 3 days fighting just us..