CP producing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• CP producing

Hi i ihave a good question that i think is pretty hard to answer but i think only the GO's is available to answer this Question

If there is some players that playing, build a city like normal but click CP and he get a big advantage of this is that against the rules?

Because that have happend me a couple of times and go thought it were Pushing!
  • Your question didn’t make sense.

However I kinda think I know what you’re talking about.

If the player is growing and not just producing CP for a player then this is completely fine. If the player is just there for the soul purpose of clicking points. Then this does become pushing.
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Your question didn’t make sense.

However I kinda think I know what you’re talking about.

If the player is growing and not just producing CP for a player then this is completely fine. If the player is just there for the soul purpose of clicking points. Then this does become pushing.
    if it were that easy, i wouldn't asked! i have got friends who had friends help them with CP and growing GO did still ban them so i just wondering now! is there an amount of TS you gonna need to grow/day for not being banned for pushing or how do you value the situation?