About trade in allience

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • TrTunahan wrote:

    Hi,
    I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal.
    Thanks.
    It's pushing when a higher account benefits from a smaller account, would recommend just doing 1:1 trades even if it's wood to luxury.

    The only time you could possibly do that trade is if the higher amount is coming from a bigger account.
    If the higher amount comes from the smaller account that's considered as pushing. :)
  • I want to ask one more question sorry. and I don't wanna open one more topic. I siege someones with ships but my ships can't go anywhere. I can only use to back at my town :S I want to attack other place with my ships. But error: Like no point for that. What is this?

    Edit: I need research Governor, I understood now.
  • TrTunahan wrote:

    Hi,
    I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal.
    Thanks.
    The exchange of the raw material is done in exchange 1:1
    A more renegade player can send the goods to a lower ranked player without returning it,but the lower ranked player if he sends the goods to the higher ranked player he is obliged to return so that he would not be punished.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • TrTunahan wrote:

    Hi,
    I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal.
    Thanks.

    When smaller player needs luxury material from higher score player with eg. 10 woods (from smaller) trade with 5 marble (from higher), this unfair trade can be done as long as you open a ticket support create a ticket support click here and notifying Game Staff that you will do unfair trade with XXX (name of player) up to XXX (quantity of goods exchanged).

    Without any notification to Game Staff via ticket support, both accounts will be banned for Pushing.
  • Ratna wrote:

    TrTunahan wrote:

    Hi,
    I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal.
    Thanks.
    When smaller player needs luxury material from higher score player with eg. 10 woods (from smaller) trade with 5 marble (from higher), this unfair trade can be done as long as you open a ticket support create a ticket support click here and notifying Game Staff that you will do unfair trade with XXX (name of player) up to XXX (quantity of goods exchanged).

    Without any notification to Game Staff via ticket support, both accounts will be banned for Pushing.

    Can this be done if it is a large amount of resources,
    lets say I am trading 1mill crystal for 1.5 mill marble?
    • Thinking Nothing. Baseless Thoughts. Let The Darkness In The Cracks Take Over.

    • Lord Of Pillages AKA BadManS.
    • Alpha Player
    • Member Of COM
  • On Swedish server the mods said you as smaller player never could send recourses to a bigger player, but then when i needed recourses they had the recourses i needed but they couldn't by the rules!, but the GO accepted it when i explained the situation! i think like this, in the alliance it's gonna be ok! because you can not attack and get any advantage as a bigger player in the alliance!
  • DarkxBadManS wrote:

    Ratna wrote:

    TrTunahan wrote:

    Hi,
    I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal.
    Thanks.
    When smaller player needs luxury material from higher score player with eg. 10 woods (from smaller) trade with 5 marble (from higher), this unfair trade can be done as long as you open a ticket support create a ticket support click here and notifying Game Staff that you will do unfair trade with XXX (name of player) up to XXX (quantity of goods exchanged).
    Without any notification to Game Staff via ticket support, both accounts will be banned for Pushing.
    Can this be done if it is a large amount of resources,
    lets say I am trading 1mill crystal for 1.5 mill marble?
    Yes you can, remember to notify Game Staff when bigger player get more resources from smaller player on the trade agreement.
  • Ratna wrote:

    DarkxBadManS wrote:

    Ratna wrote:

    TrTunahan wrote:

    Hi,
    I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal.
    Thanks.
    When smaller player needs luxury material from higher score player with eg. 10 woods (from smaller) trade with 5 marble (from higher), this unfair trade can be done as long as you open a ticket support create a ticket support click here and notifying Game Staff that you will do unfair trade with XXX (name of player) up to XXX (quantity of goods exchanged). Without any notification to Game Staff via ticket support, both accounts will be banned for Pushing.
    Can this be done if it is a large amount of resources,lets say I am trading 1mill crystal for 1.5 mill marble?
    Yes you can, remember to notify Game Staff when bigger player get more resources from smaller player on the trade agreement.
    But some recourses is more expensive than others! and where does the limit goes for pushing is there any limit like 10% bigger/smaller? like if i on 1M do a trade with a friend that has 900k TS then i don't see any problem because both players can defend theirselves!
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    Ratna wrote:

    DarkxBadManS wrote:

    Ratna wrote:

    TrTunahan wrote:

    Hi,
    I have a question. I set the rule of my alliance, 1x luxury raw materials = 1.5x wood for trade in allience. It is not pushing right? Because this seems is not equal.
    Thanks.
    When smaller player needs luxury material from higher score player with eg. 10 woods (from smaller) trade with 5 marble (from higher), this unfair trade can be done as long as you open a ticket support create a ticket support click here and notifying Game Staff that you will do unfair trade with XXX (name of player) up to XXX (quantity of goods exchanged). Without any notification to Game Staff via ticket support, both accounts will be banned for Pushing.
    Can this be done if it is a large amount of resources,lets say I am trading 1mill crystal for 1.5 mill marble?
    Yes you can, remember to notify Game Staff when bigger player get more resources from smaller player on the trade agreement.
    But some recourses is more expensive than others! and where does the limit goes for pushing is there any limit like 10% bigger/smaller? like if i on 1M do a trade with a friend that has 900k TS then i don't see any problem because both players can defend theirselves!
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • Player counts bigger if difference between his total score and smaller players total score is more than 5%.
    In my opinion if somebody is selling some resource for higher price, it doesn't mean its more expencive than other resource, because cost of every resource in making them your self is the same.


    The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
  • A little clarification.

    We normally do not care if amount exchanged is (about) in range +/- 5% e.g. 100.000 wine vs 105.000 sulphur. The same, if score of players is (about) in range +/- 5% we accept shipment in both directions without considering pushing. E.g. a player having a score of 100.000 can "push" a player having 105.000: we consider such 5% as a "grey area" where players can be considered substantially equal.

    Finally, if you need to have a trade with another player that can be considered as pushing, you must inform us as ratna said, but this does not mean that automatically you are authorised to trade: you must wait for our answer. Decision will be taken looking for players sizes, army, war status, previous trades, etc. and quite surely a clarification will be asked to both sides. So expect also a refusal to your request: we surely will explain why, but - yes - it can happen, .

    Kind regards

    ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
    thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig