VONGOLA FAMILIA (MAFIA) vs OUTLAWS (OUT) War Discussion Thread

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• VONGOLA FAMILIA (MAFIA) vs OUTLAWS (OUT) War Discussion Thread

VONGOLA FAMILIA (MAFIA) vs OUTLAWS (OUT) War Discussion Thread

War start Oct 01 2018 12:00 ikariam time
    War ends Oct 08 2018 12:00 ikariam time

Point system
    Land battles 1x
    Resources or loots 0x
    Sea battles 2x

2 final battle before the war ends for HOF
    1 land battle
    1 sea battle
    Strickly no use of colossus during this battle
    Fight till the end

Location of last battle will be decided by both parties

Desvic
    Mafia diplomat
  • well some particular members shouldve started this war with 0 generals but disregarded agreement and ditched with all their gunners and mortars after front line and flanks was dead after 43 rounds.. oh well.. wanted to give you outlaws a better headstart, mafia is good :) but i wouldnt sacrifice units on a "big final fight" cos ud be the only ones doing that.. dissapointing.. i honestly had my last 1,5k swords and 80 gunners :)

but have a great fight :) our war with mafia is over and im moving my cities back to my core

we will have some good wars in the future.
  • Indra wrote:

well some particular members shouldve started this war with 0 generals but disregarded agreement and ditched with all their gunners and mortars after front line and flanks was dead after 43 rounds.. oh well.. wanted to give you outlaws a better headstart, mafia is good :) but i wouldnt sacrifice units on a "big final fight" cos ud be the only ones doing that.. dissapointing.. i honestly had my last 1,5k swords and 80 gunners :)

but have a great fight :) our war with mafia is over and im moving my cities back to my core

we will have some good wars in the future.
    i dont see any agreement on what are you saying and beside you cheat coz absolute and sjef saves you by blocking my incomming troops
    1. Im just haddled you 1 on 1 and we have no set of rules
    2. You only said that you will just send all of your troops with out backing all gerenals and i've never accepted that... backread our chat
    3.i'd fight you till the last round i can manage thats good enough. Even its clearly you violated our 1 on 1
    4.Its clearly that i am winning but with help of your teammate the tides turn around but ive still continued fight you till the last i can handle

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• ok now youre just whining.. 1 round of port block your cooks while 100% morale cos he most likely sent them without reading first and went afk and then unblocked right after.. and whywould you wave from another island when you had all cities in that island to choose from.. and over 8 hours to do so..

srsly..
    *snip*
    and opening packs during war is ok, but during 1vs1 calling it a "fair fight" would be an overstatement.. but were done with war, were done with that fight, and its unrelated to your war with outlaw so im done writing in forums and i go back to building and farming.
    just so they know whom theyre dealing with :)

but nice war in general, take care :)
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• this vongola famila (MAFIA) from ikariam.ph? filipino? ?( :?:
    Moved from the War thread - Kikoguns

"A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• sultanvon wrote:

auto de fey wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

Correcr..
    From IKAPH. Ü
    do you still remember me? auto de fey from ikariam.ph mafia?our leader before was khino and secretary ai_seratai
    I know you. kHino is still here. Join us in Heph.
    von im glad that your still playing the game bisaya in the house.. your the only one whom i recognize among those who replied my comments..can i join your team?

"A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.