war is over when we say its over. Mafia vs Uchiha

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• war is over when we say its over. Mafia vs Uchiha

it cant be "over" just cos of surrender after 2 days of fight vs 2 people. war goes on, as agreed to 26th. if you breach the agreement and run non stop then we might as well breach all existing "rules" of wars and non agression and attack whomever we want whenever we want, disregarding Dows vs others. Uchiha lives to fight :)

unless its bannable :D
  • Look who are talking about running?
    If you think were running were not
    Were just taking barbarian when your are running and hiding so please dont eat your word
    If you give me CR more than 10 rounds
    We might be interested again
  • well i would but you always send an overkill so when i see im gonna loose 100% ofc im not gonna stay for 10 rounds.. you are relentless desvic, i wouldve taken out your allies 1 by 1 which i did for some, if not for you.. youre like online all the time protecting them, good job :) but its early morning like 5 am there now? ive had good nights sleep every day except yesterday i stayed up extra 2 hours :( absolute forced me to!
    im tired... i hope others will join in soon so i can sit on a bench instead... used up too much time for this :) gonna have a family day tomorrow :D
  • Indra wrote:

well i would but you always send an overkill so when i see im gonna loose 100% ofc im not gonna stay for 10 rounds.. you are relentless desvic, i wouldve taken out your allies 1 by 1 which i did for some, if not for you.. youre like online all the time protecting them, good job :) but its early morning like 5 am there now? ive had good nights sleep every day except yesterday i stayed up extra 2 hours :( absolute forced me to!
    im tired... i hope others will join in soon so i can sit on a bench instead... used up too much time for this :) gonna have a family day tomorrow :D
    You only stayed extra 2 hours yesterday but you're always online whenever we attack...so you mean you're not the one doing the troop maneuvers that time? :rolleyes: Is there bot or application for this?
  • im not always online :) i give up and scatter units that come back in waves on purpose.. if i know im gonna sleep then why would i leave my units for you to kill.. and ive actually been quite busy lately with my daughter starting the kindergarden and doing all the stuff related to and preparations.. been going on parental meetings, for walks, tomorrow to a market and waging this war at the same time :) so no i dont sit near computer like a creep :D and on my mobile when you catch me is if i dont see it clearly.. anyways going to sleep now, have fun :)

and conflict rules: well make it unofficial then, we dont really care about and dont see it as a "conflict" more like were having fun and just enjoying and playing the game :)
  • Indra wrote:

well i would but you always send an overkill so when i see im gonna loose 100% ofc im not gonna stay for 10 rounds.. you are relentless desvic, i wouldve taken out your allies 1 by 1 which i did for some, if not for you.. youre like online all the time protecting them, good job :) but its early morning like 5 am there now? ive had good nights sleep every day except yesterday i stayed up extra 2 hours :( absolute forced me to!
    you just got them OFFLINE that is why you WIN
    ohh and i thank my 6 months Baby for waking me up 330am unfortunately it took me some time to use my phone that is why im late on that clash it took me 7 rounds to came and after that you run as always

Indra wrote:

im not always online :) i give up and scatter units that come back in waves on purpose.. if i know im gonna sleep then why would i leave my units for you to kill.. and ive actually been quite busy lately with my daughter starting the kindergarden and doing all the stuff related to and preparations.. been going on parental meetings, for walks, tomorrow to a market and waging this war at the same time :) so no i dont sit near computer like a creep :D and on my mobile when you catch me is if i dont see it clearly.. anyways going to sleep now, have fun :)

and conflict rules: well make it unofficial then, we dont really care about and dont see it as a "conflict" more like were having fun and just enjoying and playing the game :)
    im just using mobile phone all the time and we got a lots of activity and stuff to do rather than wasting our time hunting for an escape artist like you

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• This has been great preparation for us on our next war
    were a total mess on updated battle system..
    now it became clear and im already got the right combination of troops :) :) :) :) :)
    most of all in navals battles got the right combination

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• Indra wrote:

im not always online :) i give up and scatter units that come back in waves on purpose.. if i know im gonna sleep then why would i leave my units for you to kill.. and ive actually been quite busy lately with my daughter starting the kindergarden and doing all the stuff related to and preparations.. been going on parental meetings, for walks, tomorrow to a market and waging this war at the same time :) so no i dont sit near computer like a creep :D and on my mobile when you catch me is if i dont see it clearly.. anyways going to sleep now, have fun :)

congrats! you're wnning irl.. :thumbsup:
  • Kingtoad is here.. Sadly he runs too.. lol

And please don't talk about us running.. Coz we see it the other way around and I know you know that too.. We are not the ones abusing the whiteflag.. hehe

You rant here when we turned you down, now that we welcomed you with open arms you ran.

Headon my ass..

Just saying.. Have fun.. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meshnard ().

• @-Hera-
    please close this thread it is CONFLICT Rules

I dont want to throw insult but after @Kingtoad talking about dignity and respect
    what are you doing now?
    after letting you in our island
    you guys are shameless haha
    if you still have pride and respect to yourselve in your alliance call this off
    we know who *** is getting kicked

Beside they are just a bunch of joke player
    who's running here? UCH UCH UCH UCH
    we dont want to fight these guys
    we already declare UCH as a winner
    @Kingtoad you got ass kicked i tough you want to take us HEADS ON? why are running with your 24k MS(12,000) soldier
    who is Coward here?
    you are all talk what do you want with your 24K MS running around and missing haha what a joke
    we dont want to fight UCH you are all cowards
  • Indra wrote:

it cant be "over" just cos of surrender after 2 days of fight vs 2 people. war goes on, as agreed to 26th. if you breach the agreement and run non stop then we might as well breach all existing "rules" of wars and non agression and attack whomever we want whenever we want, disregarding Dows vs others. Uchiha lives to fight :)

unless its bannable :D
    Uchija lives to fight..
    LOL... Could it be Uchija lives...due to whiteflag and anarchy. :D
  • guys.. seriously i kinda felt bad about you being so mad and started talking crap.. whiteflag is a way of fighting theres nothing wrong with it... i left you some nice army bits there that i saw you found :) its my way of saying thanks. im done, i let others do everything now.. ive been alone with absolute fighting for 4 days and it got pointless now.. its like this system where if 1 is working and others watching then they simply put in more work on him instead of helping, fuck this :) i want to see how others coordinate and how this war ends.. but after that i think im leaving ikariam :) i left hades and joined hephaistos to play with my gf, but she got bored and stopped playing..

so i have 3 options.. to simply leave back to my core and stay there and play as a builder.. or to jut log out and not log in.. or is some1 annoys me to teleport my cities to all of your core islands except 17 ones and permanently leech off the remaining forges :D

havent made up my mind yet :) but today is nice weather outside..