war is over when we say its over. Mafia vs Uchiha

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Indra wrote:

guys.. seriously i kinda felt bad about you being so mad and started talking crap.. whiteflag is a way of fighting theres nothing wrong with it... i left you some nice army bits there that i saw you found :) its my way of saying thanks. im done, i let others do everything now.. ive been alone with absolute fighting for 4 days and it got pointless now.. its like this system where if 1 is working and others watching then they simply put in more work on him instead of helping, fuck this :) i want to see how others coordinate and how this war ends.. but after that i think im leaving ikariam :) i left hades and joined hephaistos to play with my gf, but she got bored and stopped playing..

so i have 3 options.. to simply leave back to my core and stay there and play as a builder.. or to jut log out and not log in.. or is some1 annoys me to teleport my cities to all of your core islands except 17 ones and permanently leech off the remaining forges :D

havent made up my mind yet :) but today is nice weather outside..
    what wrong with you? we already withdraw before and you still continue to attack our alliance so we give you all you want and we never backdown on our fights
    so now your acting like a child
    1. All terms of war is in your favored Date and Condition
    2. We want to have 3 town occupation game but you resist so we respect your decision
    3. We face you all along you know that and we never back down and you accuse us of running or hiding?

Be a man we just want to end this as soon as posible\
    now after taking your challenges you are ranting to leech our island and leave ikariam :(

you been a good teacher to us and we learn so much from you

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• Indra wrote:

guys.. seriously i kinda felt bad about you being so mad and started talking crap.. whiteflag is a way of fighting theres nothing wrong with it... i left you some nice army bits there that i saw you found :) its my way of saying thanks. im done, i let others do everything now.. ive been alone with absolute fighting for 4 days and it got pointless now.. its like this system where if 1 is working and others watching then they simply put in more work on him instead of helping, fuck this :) i want to see how others coordinate and how this war ends.. but after that i think im leaving ikariam :) i left hades and joined hephaistos to play with my gf, but she got bored and stopped playing..

so i have 3 options.. to simply leave back to my core and stay there and play as a builder.. or to jut log out and not log in.. or is some1 annoys me to teleport my cities to all of your core islands except 17 ones and permanently leech off the remaining forges :D

havent made up my mind yet :) but today is nice weather outside..
    I strongly recommend option 1...You are a great player and would be a great loss to this server if you prefer the other options. Thanks for this experience of having war with you. You single-handedly fought us and make us surrender in just 2 days of war. We also learned a lot. :D
  • yeah i wont do the leeching it would be bad .. :D i am frustrated yes.. we postponed war by 1 week cos of toad cos he couldnt join, but this week he didnt join either.. so our teamwork in land is non existing compared to your teamwork where you send exact amount every round to help, so as a team youre definately won this war even if you give up.. but well... knowing uchiha sasuke history with his clan.. :D and indras history with his clan.. :D i think absolute is one of the best players though he did great doing all the scouting, i followed his lead many times.. but hes navy :) well see how our navy does.. cos our land sucks..
  • Man 1 word for Indra and Absolute, RESPECT.
    You guys were absolute veterans in terms of battle system. Good job! You made a fool out of us on the early days. As we battle along we learned few tricks by observig how you fight and we thank you for this.

Ps: And I'm nowhere to be found. Just observing our guys being spanked.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • Indra wrote:

yeah i wont do the leeching it would be bad .. :D i am frustrated yes.. we postponed war by 1 week cos of toad cos he couldnt join, but this week he didnt join either.. so our teamwork in land is non existing compared to your teamwork where you send exact amount every round to help, so as a team youre definately won this war even if you give up.. but well... knowing uchiha sasuke history with his clan.. :D and indras history with his clan.. :D i think absolute is one of the best players though he did great doing all the scouting, i followed his lead many times.. but hes navy :) well see how our navy does.. cos our land sucks..
    It should be expected that when you visit an alliance stronghold, help is just atleast 15mins away.
    I am not a major land troop player in this war (just an observer), but I saw what happened in every round and I learned a lot from you.
    To be honest, your whiteflag strategy annoyed us but we took it as a chance to learn. Who knows, we can use it in the future as well.

SiN wrote:

Man 1 word for Indra and Absolute, RESPECT.
    You guys were absolute veterans in terms of battle system. Good job! You made a fool out of us on the early days. As we battle along we learned few tricks by observig how you fight and we thank you for this.

Agree on this. Indra and Absolute gave us a hard time.
    But it would make us more fool if we did not learn anything right?

To my fellow Mafians, Sorry..
    Hahaha my mistake for not pumping up generals soon.
    (Currently still pumping.. maybe this will be my prep for the upcoming war? haha)
  • SiN wrote:

Sorry to disappoint but we weren't spanked. Haha. We made him lose some sleep, I assure that. Haha.

One thing is clear, Mafia is better than UCH. :P

the kid is just kidding
  • sultanvon wrote:

SiN wrote:

Sorry to disappoint but we weren't spanked. Haha. We made him lose some sleep, I assure that. Haha.
    One thing is clear, Mafia is better than UCH. :P
    its just a one man show
    Lets have a rematch. we hope that all of your alliance will join your crusade...you really got us good and absolute....
    Its was just kingtoad rant about sportmanship and respect that made us seem mad
  • hey kid, i wouldve eliminated your everything yesterday with minimal losses if desvic wasnt there :) it was so delicious i wanted to enjoy it :( so mafias teamwork is good but if its better or not we have to see now that most of the others managed to reach you.. as of alliancce itself.. come on.. read uchiha description and mafia description.. and our logo is way cooler.. and name is way cooler.. everything about UCH is cooler.
  • This is considered as an Invalid war...why? Umm as per Conflict Rules - The first post does not state what is needed for this to be considered as valid.

I know I closed the other war thread as the declaring party did ask for that....how ever does not mean the other party cant re-declare the war....especially since the other thread was closed.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support