Doctor at War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Doctor at War

Hi, I searched Doctor in wiki, but I didn't understand what he do. Is he necessary for battle? Is he important? Some guys are saying doctors doing nothing and useless.. I'm confused... Wiki says, doctors make your land units hp regen up..
  • Doctors and cooks are necessary with every fight.

Because they raise the morale of the units that are fighting.Without them, the fight lasted a little,the army would have quickly left without morals and would have fled,and you is lost battle.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • kirby k2 wrote:

Doctors and cooks are necessary with every fight.

Because they raise the morale of the units that are fighting.Without them, the fight lasted a little,the army would have quickly left without morals and would have fled,and you is lost battle.
    Doctors do NOT raise morale! They heal human class units like swords and hops, but no gyros, balloons or rams/cats.

It depends, are u fighting long battles with 5k+ hops or you are in the beginning using handful of units?

P.S. Seriously...are u just posting just for sake of posting?! This is not spam board, ppl come here for actual help....

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • This question was discussed recently, and even I learned something from this thread. Find the thread called: Doctors to troops ratio? Need tips/advice (or just follow the link).
    The effect doctors have is fairly well discussed in said thread. As for cooks. Each cook raises the morale by a little bit, I don't remember the exact number but I'm sure you can find it if you're eager enough.
    The tldr is, you'll need cooks, otherwise your army will flee. A 20 something cooks is enough to sustain any battle. The amount of cooks you use also doesn't come down to the amount of units you use, from the moment you can fill a battlefield the amount of cooks you'll need to sustain a battle will be the same for the rest of the game.
  • First of all what is a sliceman?
    In my experience of not staged battles with forge on my side, cause I don't fight without forge:-
    ->25 cooks are enough to keep the morale for the whole duration of the battle, IF your army is well ballanced. If not you will need 30, but then if it is not, I would not recommend fighting till u fill up missing units.
    ->20 docs per battle have always been enough for me to keep me from losing more than the enemy. Now for some reason recently I encountered opponents with different amounts of docs .. anything from 30 to 150...with forge on and my 20 docs I haven't loss more troops than enemy that has more docs than me. If my opponents weren't using docs most likely I wouldn't either..but they do...

-Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • TrTunahan wrote:

I have like 750 hoplit, 500swordsman, 250 sliceman for war but we can fight together with alliance so it can be many army.
    Since trTunahan is from the new server, I'm guessing the sliceman are spearmen. :)
    Isn't 2k generals too much to handle early game in the new server? Just wondering. upkeep must be painful for a 17k account to have 2k gens. :)
  • Wow I wrote wrong..... I don't know how I learn wrongly... This is Slinger not sliceman LoL :D
    By the way, 2k General points are much for new server yes, but I'm in 26 level barbarians so one attack barbarians give me 25-30k golds at 3-4hours. My gold -5,-6k when I'm fightning. Stabilizing. Actually i even earn some golds! :D
  • Don't use slingers, they do nothing but drain your gold :)

-Richard Le Gallienne