deletion time of inactives

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• deletion time of inactives

Evening Boys n Gals,

Does anyone know what time inactives are deleted? I mean the exact server time that inactives are cleared each day or however often it happens.

Got my eye on an island and don't want to miss a free spot when it opens up.

Thanks
  • Phase 0: If no action has been taken within the 24 hours after registering an account, it will be deleted.
    Phase I: Within the first 7 days: - Time until inactive: 2 days - Time inactive until ghosting: 2 days
    Phase II: Two weeks up to a month: - Time until inactive: 7 days - Time inactive until ghosting: 4 days
    Phase III: 1 month to 3 months: - Time until inactive: 7 days - Time inactive until ghosting: 14 days
    Phase IV: from 3 months onward: - Time until inactive: 7 days - Time inactive until ghosting: 30 days

If I'm not wrong, then time when this accounts disappear is at every hours 25 minute.

EDIT:
    Every day after every 4 hours (00:15, 4:15 etc.).

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Paradox of Darkness ().

• Players who become inactive after updating version 0.4.4 will not be deleted if they do not have an ambrosia.
    Instead, all new inactivators will be placed in the state of the "spirit" (ghost modus), and they will appear to be missing, they will be deleted. It will also be with those who have Ambrose.
    If the player returns, that is, his cities will return, if their place is not taken, if their cities will occupy places on the nearest islands with the same resource.

Inactivity phases

Phase 1 (First Sunday after registration):
    Inactivity occurs after 2 days without reporting, the account is deleted 2 days later.

Phase 2 (2 weeks to 1 month)
    Inactivity occurs after 7 days without reporting, the account is deleted 4 days later.

Phase 3 (1 month to 3 months)
    Inactivity occurs after 7 days without registration, the account is deleted 14 days later.

Phase 4 (from 3 months onwards)
    Inactivity occurs after 7 days without registration, the account is deleted 30 days later.

Old inactive orders remain and they are not subject to these changes.
    Banned players who do not use ambrosia will still be deleted
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic