UCH (Indra)vsMAFIA (desvic) HOF

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• UCH (Indra)vsMAFIA (desvic) HOF

Everyone was just a spectator

Battle for Yeon Woo

Battle for Yeon Woo
      (25.09.2018 21:04:29)
      Indra[UCH] from Itachi, Sin City
      vs
      the kid[MAFIA] from Sin City, Onadako[MAFIA] from Sulfur soap, desvic[MAFIA] from Luffy, Raleigh, SANJI, Yeon Woo, Sulfur soap, Sin City, Polis, Asupre, Sulfur I, Momoland[MAFIA] from Yeon Woo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Spearman..............................45(-50) - Spearman................................0(-2)
      Swordsman.........................1419(-4000) - Swordsman............................0(-3574)
      Hoplite.............................21(-4659) - Hoplite.............................95(-3212)
      Gyrocopter............................0(-376) - Gyrocopter..........................236(-206)
      Battering Ram..........................0(-59) - .............................................
      Sulphur Carabineer....................3(-231) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................0(-112) - Steam Giant.........................125(-433)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Cook...................................51(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................8(-190) - Balloon-Bombardier....................90(-84)
      Mortar.................................0(-10) - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Catapult...............................0(-54) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals.............................-16187.4 - Generals.............................-12473.6
      Offensive points........................31184 - Defence points........................40468.5
      Damage Received........................809370 - Damage Received........................623680
      Damage Percent............................56% - Damage Percent............................44%

Winners: Indra[UCH]

Losers: Momoland[MAFIA], the kid[MAFIA], Onadako[MAFIA], desvic[MAFIA]

15 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Yeon Woo.

291 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Yeon Woo.

981 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Yeon Woo.

13 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Yeon Woo.

209 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Yeon Woo.

38 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Yeon Woo.

Onadako[MAFIA]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

the kid[MAFIA]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Onadako[MAFIA]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Momoland[MAFIA]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 18:43:19)

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 18:43:48)

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:04:29)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:04:29)

desvic's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:05:01)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:19:29)

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:19:54)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:24:37)

Indra's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Indra's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:37:43)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:49:29)

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:52:13)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 19:57:39)

Momoland[MAFIA]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 20:14:52)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 20:19:29)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 20:19:29)

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 20:19:29)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 20:35:07)

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 20:49:29)

One of desvic[MAFIA]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Onadako[MAFIA]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 21:04:29)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.09.2018 21:04:29)

As desvic[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As desvic[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Onadako[MAFIA]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• good fight desvic, it took literally all day with 43 rounds.. i did keep sacrificing units and holding a few aces to finish you off at the end, cos we agreed not to surrender.. shame you left with 450 gunners and mortars etc. it wouldve been very nice to see it through till the very end. i know you still had those sgs and some swords that u called back you mightve finished me off with them to 0 as well..
      also wonder if 1vs1 fights opening packs are allowed? that was a turnaround for you as well with those sgs :D
      but i did suck with gyros.. i had over 3k before the war and i really needed now..

p.s. my gf said i was absolutely crazy cos we started it in the morning and now its 23.18 pm .. haha good way to finish the war :)
    • i could win that fight but suddenly your teammate block my incomming troops twice so basically its not 1 v 1 its 3 v 1
      At early round sjef manage to block my incomming mortar and balloons. That is why ive send that on late rounds when i can finish you off with that

Second absolute block again the port when i had incomming new set of sword around 800 that can secured my wins on the last round when you have no fronts
      and kindly review our chat.. if you see me agreed with your request on no backing or waving... so basically i didnt responded on that and there is no agreement on opening a pack and there is no rules when fighting 1v1 to do not use packs.... so it was just you imagining things

By the way nice fight
    • he did block your port for like 1 round, and he unblocked it right after.. and you said you were gonna fight till the end, but i guess you meant till "the end for front line and flanks" haha..

indraYesterday at 7:29 PM

@Absolute unblock their port wtf..
      im gonna take his army out
      he just ran away with his 500 gunners after 36 rounds...
      said he was gonna "wave them

*snip*
      EDIT - PM removed - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Got troops scatter due to blockage
      And i had to cancel incoming troops due to his incomming navals im not the one who cheat
      So stop whinning too i've to cancel 3 incomming troops due to your teammate helps so who betrayed first
      Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• Oh shut up desvic. Will you win the fight if not for my slingers? Dude those slingers keep tossing balls all day long.
      "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
      A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
    • the wall is actually a very good strategy not to kill it against sgs, that way you deal concentrated dmg and deal more dmg to sgs.. but in this server they somehow screwed sgs cos even rams kill them.. and he didnt win, he lost, ran away, retreated, panick attack fled, abandoned all hope, surrendered, stumbled away terrified, with UCH phobia trembled in fear and hopelessness, quivered into oblivion, leaked the liquid, call it whatever you like it was a loss :> oh and i didnt see any of your movements cos i was the attacker so you could counter every move and you did very well :) my poor siege i put them in round 37 or so my last catapults right after you called back all baloons.. only miscalculated their return by 1 round.. but your wall did save him cos of swords.. wouldve won alot faster

>>upgrading my winery
    • Indra wrote:

the wall is actually a very good strategy not to kill it against sgs, that way you deal concentrated dmg and deal more dmg to sgs.. but in this server they somehow screwed sgs cos even rams kill them.. and he didnt win, he lost, ran away, retreated, panick attack fled, abandoned all hope, surrendered, stumbled away terrified, with UCH phobia trembled in fear and hopelessness, quivered into oblivion, leaked the liquid, call it whatever you like it was a loss :> oh and i didnt see any of your movements cos i was the attacker so you could counter every move and you did very well :) my poor siege i put them in round 37 or so my last catapults right after you called back all baloons.. only miscalculated their return by 1 round.. but your wall did save him cos of swords.. wouldve won alot faster

>>upgrading my winery
      what ever you said lol
      You just win with the help of your teammate
      You had been destroyed on the early round if sjef didnt block my incomming troops on the early round and absolute on the late round hahaha
      1 vs 3
      So stop whinning dude you got nothing to lose you just want to dissolve your troops(5M worth of troops) in a nice way...
      And your gold is already depleted
      And i give you what you want

End of disccussion

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().