The Biggest War

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Biggest War

Hi everybody,

I think there is the biggest war from new server. (Kaikias)

Firstly, We live near islands with qpq Alliance.

They started to attack our Alliance members and me.

So we wanted to attack them for this reason (Revenge)...

*snip*

''Because if you're an active pillager who doesn't care about the consequences'' (In Their Alliance's Page)

-I think you will care the consequences anymore. :)

Thanks for my Alliance Members who joined a war..

Good luck, have fun!

Home Secretary
    Tunahan..
    EDIT - Non English links removed - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• TrTunahan wrote:

Battle for Rome
    Battle for Rome

(27.09.2018 23:41:16)
    Aphrael[DarK] from Dobravica, BuryatskiyPes from Buryatia, Vovich[DarK] from Tripleequiqui, Pfm not_fly, V i r u s[DarK] from Dobravica, _Gold Land_, semuel33[DarK] from Dobravica, SER, Tunahan[DarK] from Dobravica, Seymam, LordTok[DarK] from Wine
    vs
    Vorhees[qpq] from 1 Crystal Lake, Herpes[qpq] from Town, 1 Crystal Lake, Sunrise Tavern, Trudo[qpq] from Polis, 3ommm9z[qpq] from Troya-1, Hannibal[qpq] from Rome

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Slinger................................0(-76) - Slinger.................................0(-2)
    Swordsman...........................817(-973) - Swordsman.............................0(-800)
    Hoplite...........................1108(-1314) - Hoplite..............................0(-1082)
    Battering Ram.........................12(-24) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................4(-0) - Catapult................................0(-3)
    Archer.................................0(-52) - Archer................................0(-176)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Spearman...............................0(-66) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-3240 - Generals..............................-2834.8
    Offensive points.........................7087 - Defence points...........................8100
    Damage Received........................162000 - Damage Received........................141740
    Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: Tunahan[DarK], V i r u s[DarK], semuel33[DarK], LordTok[DarK]

Losers: Vorhees[qpq], Hannibal[qpq], Trudo[qpq], Vovich[DarK], Herpes[qpq], Aphrael[DarK], 3ommm9z[qpq], BuryatskiyPes

68 units from Tunahan[DarK] are maintaining occupation of town Rome.

407 units from Tunahan[DarK] are maintaining occupation of town Rome.

Hannibal[qpq]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 21:22:46)

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 21:35:51)

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 21:44:41)

semuel33[DarK]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

semuel33[DarK]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 22:11:16)

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 22:26:16)

Tunahan[DarK]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Tunahan[DarK]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

V i r u s[DarK]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 22:41:16)

Aphrael[DarK]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

One of BuryatskiyPes’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 22:56:16)

Vovich[DarK]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Vovich[DarK]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Herpes[qpq]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.09.2018 23:11:16)

Herpes's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Hannibal[qpq]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

One of Trudo[qpq]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of 3ommm9z[qpq]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• TrTunahan wrote:

Hi everybody,

I think there is the biggest war from new server. (Kaikias)

Firstly, We live near islands with qpq Alliance.

They started to attack our Alliance members and me.

So we wanted to attack them for this reason (Revenge)...

*snip*

''Because if you're an active pillager who doesn't care about the consequences'' (In Their Alliance's Page)

-I think you will care the consequences anymore. :)

Thanks for my Alliance Members who joined a war..

Good luck, have fun!

Home Secretary
    Tunahan..
    use normal bbcode. it would be easier view. and your pictures url is broken so can't see anything. :D
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• @TrTunahan are declaring war against another alliance?

Please read this:
    Conflict Rules

If yes then you must DoW - Declaration of War

and the other alliance must be aware of it...so your Diplomat/Leader should contact their Diplomat/Leader in game. Otherwise this is not war.

Also, you links are still not working. Please fix them, if you require help with them, you can contact me. :)
    PROCAFFEINATING
    (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
  • I wasn't trust my alliance actually, I was feel like ''alone''. But I'm wrong!! Everybody joined that war with everything.. Thanks all..
    Btw @Vorhees, I'm mad because your alliance pillage us for nothing, I wrote somebody in your alliance to peace but they didn't answer, so we wanted to attack your island, thats it