RIOT

  • Alliance Intro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team



  • Last Rebels -RIOT-

    We last rebels are group of players protesting against piracy and ability to buy resources. What we hope to see in near future is that Piracy is changed drastically or removed completely from this game. Like gold pillaging was removed when it became problem for game balance. Piracy is a problem. Because of it highscore list is very uneven and dosent reflect overall ability to play this game anymore. Piracy simply plays too large role in this game.


    Another issue that clearly shows in highscore very early on. Is instant resources on shop. When good, motivated and ambrosia rich players start to buy their way on top. Its a problem. Early resource fix in saw mills and in Research gives really too big of an advantage to these players. Which can drive large amounts of new players away and that results to boring servers. I and hopefully many others here. Hope to see more lively servers where competition is fair and fierce. We want to see ikariam that can be enjoyed as fair GAME!

    Diplomacy and recruiting


    Our alliance dosent involve itself in diplomacy, piracy or wars.

    New members:
    If you wish to join. We will ask you to remove pirate fortresses and not to build new ones as long you are with us. We insist on 0 general points and we hope that our members will not buy ambrosia. Many will see us as farms and that is ok. If you have overflow then its good time to donate res to production sites. We play this game for fun and I hope to see many old veterans here. People who still love this game. But want to see it take few steps back.
  • I don't think it's a good idea advertising here that you insist to have 0 generals in your alliance. This is a war game. You can't not be involve in wars.

    Also if you're expecting old veterans to join your alliance, i don't think that 0 generals would work. If you're a veteran in this game i'm pretty sure you've mastered the battle system and embrace it fully.

    Just my 2 cent. Have fun in the new server. :D
  • Its more accurate to say this was an war game than it is one. I do understand your conserns. Having 0 general points shows that we aint "playing" but protesting against these dumdum features listed above. I do hope people here chat and stay active. I personaly came here to see "what has changed". Thats because I once loved this game and spen really good amounts of money awhile playing.

    And I do believe there still are veterans that join on/off to this game.. just to be dissapointed. Once effects of piracy start to really kick in.. they get bored and leave. Those are people I hope to find.
  • Vergre wrote:

    Its more accurate to say this was an war game than it is one. I do understand your conserns. Having 0 general points shows that we aint "playing" but protesting against these dumdum features listed above. I do hope people here chat and stay active. I personaly came here to see "what has changed". Thats because I once loved this game and spen really good amounts of money awhile playing.

    And I do believe there still are veterans that join on/off to this game.. just to be dissapointed. Once effects of piracy start to really kick in.. they get bored and leave. Those are people I hope to find.
    Piracy isn't as OP as it was back then anymore. Honestly I'm not a fan but it's already part of the game and all we can do is embrace the changes. And honestly piracy rewards aren't that grand. You can get more bang for your buck by focusing on barbarians rather than piracy.

    I don't think a 0 generals protest would get anywhere tbh. And ambro is literally the life line of this game. You can't really push not purchasing ambro. Take that out and the whole game goes with it.
  • gold pillage was feature too. Because of it many people build multies that produced gold and filled islands with dead accounts. Because that it was removed. Piracy is abused in similar manner and it boosts very limited amounts of player base. Barbarians are open to everyone. Equally. Which is why its more fair.. even if kinda pointless
  • Vergre wrote:

    gold pillage was feature too. Because of it many people build multies that produced gold and filled islands with dead accounts. Because that it was removed. Piracy is abused in similar manner and it boosts very limited amounts of player base. Barbarians are open to everyone. Equally. Which is why its more fair.. even if kinda pointless
    Piracy were a way to keep the game more alive and it did on the Swedish server! it made war on the server when people got raided, it made new friends, new allies against a stronger enemy! so it's a good feature too! but now when the price isn't that big anymore that RUIN the game, togheter with allow multies! on Swedish server multies were not used like it is on this server! the plan to make multies to feed in recourses or piracy were not a idea that poped up in our head! i don't think Gameforge thought about it also but now i have to accept that it's a part of the game! and i'm fine with it! if you want i can learn you how to do piracy :) ^^
  • Vergre wrote:

    gold pillage was feature too. Because of it many people build multies that produced gold and filled islands with dead accounts. Because that it was removed. Piracy is abused in similar manner and it boosts very limited amounts of player base. Barbarians are open to everyone. Equally. Which is why its more fair.. even if kinda pointless
    The fact that you say that barbarians are kinda pointless clearly shows you haven't fully explored the feature. You could get way more resources from barbarians than how much you get from piracy. and just like barbarians, piracy is open to everyone. equally. Just because other players grind harder on piracy than you doesn't mean it's OP. You just need to grind harder to get in. And that's basically what this game is about. Who has the better strategy, who can grind harder than others.
  • Pepi wrote:

    Vergre wrote:

    gold pillage was feature too. Because of it many people build multies that produced gold and filled islands with dead accounts. Because that it was removed. Piracy is abused in similar manner and it boosts very limited amounts of player base. Barbarians are open to everyone. Equally. Which is why its more fair.. even if kinda pointless
    The fact that you say that barbarians are kinda pointless clearly shows you haven't fully explored the feature. You could get way more resources from barbarians than how much you get from piracy. and just like barbarians, piracy is open to everyone. equally. Just because other players grind harder on piracy than you doesn't mean it's OP. You just need to grind harder to get in. And that's basically what this game is about. Who has the better strategy, who can grind harder than others.
    I wouldnt call grinding credit card much of an strategy. When you can pretty much buy your way trough tech tree. The actual "grinding" loses value. I mean what is the point to be first with mortars? When its clear you bought them instead of just simply being best.

    And yes awhile piracy open to everyone. Only 50 people get rewards from it. But in barbarians. If you hit lvl 1 barbarian it dosent mean that opportunity is taken away from others. NPC targets to me seems pointless because in away they are just bandage over the fact that this game has lost its player base. If we had thousands instead of maybe 100 players. Then NPC targets would not be needed. Thus in my eyez.. They dont serve any purpose in the game. They are just source of res.

    Thread closed by request. - Helen357

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Helen357 ().