UCH vs 11 Alliances Listed Below

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• disrespectful? fanboy? well, my irl is noones business. as for uchiha and indra - read their stories, its a reflection towards hephaistos server :) im nothing? well i took by myself all of mafias land units and read alot of sob stories after. as for pepi and josh, yes i think this will play out nicely, we are very happy to have them :) not just them, but other new members who joined us recently and earlier. i said from the very beginning that UCH is late game based and this is late game now :) basically by all of you surrendering before the war even begins says alot... :)
  • Indra wrote:

disrespectful? fanboy? well, my irl is noones business. as for uchiha and indra - read their stories, its a reflection towards hephaistos server :) im nothing? well i took by myself all of mafias land units and read alot of sob stories after. as for pepi and josh, yes i think this will play out nicely, we are very happy to have them :) not just them, but other new members who joined us recently and earlier. i said from the very beginning that UCH is late game based and this is late game now :) basically by all of you surrendering before the war even begins says alot... :)
    Indra was arrogant, near-sighted and a sore loser. Who pretty much bought pain and suffering to the world for everyone involved. Bit like someone else around here. That may have the same name.

New members and look at you go. TGD was right. You get some muscle in your alliance and think you can throw down with everyone. We are not surrendering, We just dont want to give you the time of day, we got better things to do then come all the way across the map to fight you.

... I cant believe you are trying to justify your actions by using anime as a reference. Just to indulge you, you are nothing like the Uchiha. First of all Indra didn't even identify as Uchiha. He was a member of the Ōtsutsuki family. So ya kinda shot ya self in the foot there. He is the progenitor of the Uchiha clan. The Uchiha were a pound family who relied on their own power not that of others and in the end they were all slaughtered by a member of their family. So as you can see their "stories" have absolutely nothing to do with the Hephaistos server. Unless one of your members goes rouge for the good of the server... not much there.

Late game did not bold well for the Uchiha clan.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • yep, its the best anime story of our lifetime.. and yes, indra was all of those, its nothing good about indra at all :) but he took on the wolrd by himself, and uchiha took on the world by themselves, so fits quite perfectly :) and no, it did not end well for them :D so?
  • Indra wrote:

yep, its the best anime story of our lifetime.. and yes, indra was all of those, its nothing good about indra at all :) but he took on the wolrd by himself, and uchiha took on the world by themselves, so fits quite perfectly :) and no, it did not end well for them :D so?
    Indra took on his brother not the world and the Uchiha were mercs for hire. Call it the best anime and you dont even know anything about it.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy!

So now after Pepi and JOSH joined you, you are the biggest guy on planet?

You can stick your war up in someone else butt. WE are not participate. And why? I dont want to come with reasons because you make fun of leaders reasons not to play war with you. You are less respective than a kid. You act like you are God on HEPH actually you are a big bully. Pepi and JOSH are proven, but you. Naaaah bro.

I dont care if you only focus me now. But I cant shut it when people like you, stand and speak disrespectful to other players.
    Disrespecting leaders? Hmm. Don't you think that you took War Reasons too seriously? I trolled almost everyone in those terms so should not use that as an excuse? Plus I don't need to prove anything for you.Even without Pepi and Josh we beat Mafia whomwas probably strongest alliance on the server. Now you lost hard against them. Does not that make me a better player than you? How can you call us bullies when we DoW'd 11 alliances even though we had a chance to DoW' only 1? I just don't get the mentality of the players. You declare on 1 alliance they cry. You declare on 11 alliances they still cry. lol
  • Absolute wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

You can stick your war up in someone else butt. WE are not participate. And why? I dont want to come with reasons because you make fun of leaders reasons not to play war with you. You are less respective than a kid. You act like you are God on HEPH actually you are a big bully. Pepi and JOSH are proven, but you. Naaaah bro.

I dont care if you only focus me now. But I cant shut it when people like you, stand and speak disrespectful to other players.
    Disrespecting leaders? Hmm. Don't you think that you took War Reasons too seriously? I trolled almost everyone in those terms so should not use that as an excuse? Plus I don't need to prove anything for you.Even without Pepi and Josh we beat Mafia whomwas probably strongest alliance on the server. Now you lost hard against them. Does not that make me a better player than you? How can you call us bullies when we DoW'd 11 alliances even though we had a chance to DoW' only 1? I just don't get the mentality of the players. You declare on 1 alliance they cry. You declare on 11 alliances they still cry. lol
    Hey wait wait wait. You didn't beat Mafia. Haha. You never did. We slapped your butts, remember? Anarchy and white flags, sound familiar? You had too much 9gags today.

the kid is just kidding
  • sultanvon wrote:

Absolute wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

Hey wait wait wait. You didn't beat Mafia. Haha. You never did. We slapped your butts, remember? Anarchy and white flags, sound familiar? You had too much 9gags today.
    Want us to count damages? That war was decided by damage and the damage only so If you think that you have won you could count damages.. Whiteflag is there for a reason so your excuse is whack as always.
  • You have the damage counts? Please do count. Because we stopped posting and just enjoyed your misfortunes. Haha. That wasn't an excuse. We are not using it as an excuse, we're using it to LoL you.

Pepi and Josh did really give UCH some bulls. ;(

the kid is just kidding
  • the kid.. are you kidding? entire war thread is uchiha kicking your asses right and left.. we wiped the floor with mafia and you gave up after 2 days, its all there, and thats what happened. show us 1 cr where you had a significant % dmg difference?? best youll get is maybe 57-43 if youre lucky.. i have like 10 crs with 90/10 ish and total dmg wise .. i had over 15 pages of crs and theyre gone now, but whats posted is posted... no time for this nonesence :) its a total 100% loss on your side :))
  • To be fair, me and josh were already planning on DoWing multiple alliances with UCH before the UCH vs MAFIA war even ended, We just thought it would be easier to DoW if we just joined UCH since we were just 2 in our alliance anyway. :)

I think Absolute and Indra are exceptionally good players. Was looking forward to doing coordinated attacks with them. :D

Thread closed as per conflict rules. - Helen357

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helen357 ().

• Indra wrote:

the kid.. are you kidding? entire war thread is uchiha kicking your asses right and left.. we wiped the floor with mafia and you gave up after 2 days, its all there, and thats what happened. show us 1 cr where you had a significant % dmg difference?? best youll get is maybe 57-43 if youre lucky.. i have like 10 crs with 90/10 ish and total dmg wise .. i had over 15 pages of crs and theyre gone now, but whats posted is posted... no time for this nonesence :) its a total 100% loss on your side :))
    i only remember running away and anarchy...
    anyway moving forward
    do it your way. And well do it our way