UCH vs 11 Alliances Listed Below

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UCH vs 11 Alliances Listed Below

I, Absolute, Diplomat of UCH declare war on 11 alliances listed below.
    1.Vongola Familia (MAFIA)
    2.United WolveS ( WOLF)
    3.OUTLAWS ( OUT)
    4.North Sea Empire ( NORTH )
    5.WOLF LEGION (WLX)
    6.RedOfOlympia (Olymp)
    7.MGRA (420)
    8.Philipinas (PH)
    9.Liutuva (LTU)
    10.Rest in Peace. ( RIP)
    11. Battle LOG WAR ( BTLOG)

Reasons For War.
    1.Indra was not entertained enough during Mafia War
    2.Toad was too scar.. I mean too busy during Mafia war so He needs another war
    3.Vorhees is noob
    4.So is Pepi
    5. Need to test out Josh maybe he might be one aswell.
    6.Heph is dying out so lets repeat war from the beginning where Valentin DoW'd 8 alliances.
    7. TBBVD and The greatDane have a big EGO so need to get rid of that.
    8.Desvic Sucks.
    9.We think that we are stronger and better than the entire server.
    10. WOLF......

Terms of WAR.
    War will start on 22 of OCT 00:00 Ikariam game time and end on 30 oct 00:00 game time.
    Damage calculations.. Loot -0 Navy - 2x damage and Land - 1 x

We will create seperate threads for every single alliance .

Lets have fun :)
  • MAFIA will not be a part of this war. We just came from 2 wars. We wanna sleep for a while.

And the only reason Indra wasn't entertained the last time we had war was that he was abusing the white flag button quite a number of times.

Have fun UCH. Yehaaa.

the kid is just kidding
  • sultanvon wrote:

MAFIA will not be a part of this war. We just came from 2 wars. We wanna sleep for a while.

And the only reason Indra wasn't entertained the last time we had war was that he was abusing the white flag button quite a number of times.

Have fun UCH. Yehaaa.
    Typical mafia type excuse .. Gets me everytime lmao.
  • to make it clear - we dont care what mafia wants or doesnt want, we will be coming especially after you big time :) oh and i was entertained.. i just didnt have backup to kill off all of your waving posts but this time we will erradicate everything and everyone, entire server. you can ofc all run and make it boring, but it would have to be a very well coordinated run :D
    as for the white flag - the ONLY time we agreed not to retreat or use a white flag - it was desvic who used it when i beat him bigtime in our final battle. and used his remaining units that costs most to produce in your outlaw war, he would have had 0 generals and wouldnt be able to participate if he didnt run.

we are the best, we are strongest, and we are better then everyone else COMBINED, go ahead, prove us wrong :)
  • JaY wrote:

Yeah Nah, North has no interest in your lil naruto fan boy war.
    Here comes the hardest *snip* on this server lmao. I don't really care in what you have interest or no I will be coming after you and your *snip* attitude. If you did not want to participate you could have said it in a better way.But you have to act tough even though you are not even close to being one. Keep your resources safe.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Absolute wrote:

JaY wrote:

Here comes the hardest kiddo on this server lmao. I don't really care in what you have interest or no I will be coming after you and your dirty attitude. If you did not want to participate you could have said it in a better way.But you have to act tough even though you are not even close to being one. Keep your resources safe.
    Says the guy pretending to be a Naruto character.

Im not "acting tough" I simply dont care about you or your manboy love of anime. If anything it is you who is acting supa tough. Really.. declaring war on 11 alliances. You got one good war with Mafia and you think your gods gift to Hephaistos. The reason i have no interest is because we are already at war with WOLF. Why would i care about you.
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

Absolute wrote:

JaY wrote:

Here comes the hardest kiddo on this server lmao. I don't really care in what you have interest or no I will be coming after you and your dirty attitude. If you did not want to participate you could have said it in a better way.But you have to act tough even though you are not even close to being one. Keep your resources safe.
    Says the guy pretending to be a Naruto character.
    Im not "acting tough" I simply dont care about you or your manboy love of anime. If anything it is you who is acting supa tough. Really.. declaring war on 11 alliances. You got one good war with Mafia and you think your gods gift to Hephaistos. The reason i have no interest is because we are already at war with WOLF. Why would i care about you.
    Well If you think that we are not "gods gift to Hephaistos" prove it wrong.. And by the way If you do not care about us would not it be logical that we should not care about your war with WOLF and attack both parties instead of letting you war with each other ?
    P.S If wolf is giving you a good battle you must be really bad.
  • Indra wrote:

to make it clear - we dont care what mafia wants or doesnt want, we will be coming especially after you big time :) oh and i was entertained.. i just didnt have backup to kill off all of your waving posts but this time we will erradicate everything and everyone, entire server. you can ofc all run and make it boring, but it would have to be a very well coordinated run :D
    as for the white flag - the ONLY time we agreed not to retreat or use a white flag - it was desvic who used it when i beat him bigtime in our final battle. and used his remaining units that costs most to produce in your outlaw war, he would have had 0 generals and wouldnt be able to participate if he didnt run.

we are the best, we are strongest, and we are better then everyone else COMBINED, go ahead, prove us wrong :)
    only pepi is the best player ive seen so far...
    Dont count yourself indra :thumbdown:
    I am not entertained on 2 or 3 rounds battle
  • Indra wrote:

to make it clear - we dont care what mafia wants or doesnt want, we will be coming especially after you big time :) oh and i was entertained.. i just didnt have backup to kill off all of your waving posts but this time we will erradicate everything and everyone, entire server. you can ofc all run and make it boring, but it would have to be a very well coordinated run :D

I'm pretty sure you can't even beat someone a quarter your score. Just tell me when you're coming so I can Vmode. Your tactics are boring and just a waste of time to entertain.

Btw. UCH isn't the best. Without Pepi and Josh, you are just MAFIA wannabes. The only time UCH can beat MAFIA is when you quit UCH. Zzzzz.

the kid is just kidding
  • Pepi wrote:

oh come on. let's have fun please. :D no need for trash talking or anything. :thumbup:
    it should be interesting to see if we could hold up against you guys combined
    Now now Pepi. Maybe if the arrogance of Indra had some substance behind it, he could justify starting a 1v11 war, but he doesn't. He has nothing without you or Josh.

Trash talking is needed. Sadly its something that Indra also doesn't have.
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.
  • Im not interested.
    But if you want to come just come.. You're welcome.. but don't expect to be entertained.
    Just don't get bored.

i'm having blast IRL.. LOL..

By the way I am not saying that I will not participate in this war, for now, its just not my priority.
    If you will be entertained, then good for you..

• JaY wrote:

Pepi wrote:

oh come on. let's have fun please. :D no need for trash talking or anything. :thumbup:
    it should be interesting to see if we could hold up against you guys combined
    Now now Pepi. Maybe if the arrogance of Indra had some substance behind it, he could justify starting a 1v11 war, but he doesn't. He has nothing without you or Josh.
    Trash talking is needed. Sadly its something that Indra also doesn't have.
    You're right. trash talking is fun tbh. You know how it is. hahaha :D
  • Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy!

So now after Pepi and JOSH joined you, you are the biggest guy on planet?

You can stick your war up in someone else butt. WE are not participate. And why? I dont want to come with reasons because you make fun of leaders reasons not to play war with you. You are less respective than a kid. You act like you are God on HEPH actually you are a big bully. Pepi and JOSH are proven, but you. Naaaah bro.

I dont care if you only focus me now. But I cant shut it when people like you, stand and speak disrespectful to other players.
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!

Leader of Outlaws :love:
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy!

So now after Pepi and JOSH joined you, you are the biggest guy on planet?

You can stick your war up in someone else butt. WE are not participate. And why? I dont want to come with reasons because you make fun of leaders reasons not to play war with you. You are less respective than a kid. You act like you are God on HEPH actually you are a big bully. Pepi and JOSH are proven, but you. Naaaah bro.

I dont care if you only focus me now. But I cant shut it when people like you, stand and speak disrespectful to other players
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.