Would this be classed as against game rules or just highly immoral?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Would this be classed as against game rules or just highly immoral?

If a player was to occupy the port of a weaker player such as in their sulphur town and demand a ransom of some kind e.g. forced to pay for extortionately priced resources (which they could afford) in the trading post, would this be classed as being against game rules or completely allowed... the reason I ask is there's a guy on one of the servers I'm on who was getting a bit cocky and I was wondering if I could do this as a punishment to him?
  • As long as done via the trading post it should be alright. What wouldn't be allowed would be him directly sending you resources as that would be considered as pushing if your account is higher.
  • Pepi wrote:

As long as done via the trading post it should be alright. What wouldn't be allowed would be him directly sending you resources as that would be considered as pushing if your account is higher.
    Ah ok thanks... and in terms of the levels he's got higher town levels but I've just got a better military and navy than him
  • Sandman96 wrote:

Pepi wrote:

As long as done via the trading post it should be alright. What wouldn't be allowed would be him directly sending you resources as that would be considered as pushing if your account is higher.
    Ah ok thanks... and in terms of the levels he's got higher town levels but I've just got a better military and navy than him
    An account is considered higher if it has higher total score. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

Sandman96 wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Ah yeah looks like I do have a higher total score than him
  • Sandman96 wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Sandman96 wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Ah yeah looks like I do have a higher total score than him
    Then just over the trading post.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic