UCH vs The World

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• @TheGreatDane hiding behind someone huh? hahaha so funny. i didn't even fight along side pepi in his fights and fought my own battles. hahaha

og tbbdv you're still playing?.. i see you always lost in every battle you fought in the past and went vm every time you logged in, and i am sure that is what you call not playing the game. hahaha

and i am playing that's why i want thegreatdane to join!, please read carefully. :D
    and also they don't need you to accept the DOW, there's no rule stating that they need the other party to accept the DOW for the war to start, those alliance who are making excuses are just scared. :D

oh heln i am not trolling. ;)
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • hey boy this war is about 11 guilds having a war with uch
    You are not in those guilds..last time I checked
    stop spamming first of all ,you don't have any generals any attacking points and you are not a position to judge me …
    GIve your gold to your godfathers and stop trolling the forum we don't want your toxic opinion and trolling ,nobody knows you or seen you in any battle always in the shadows of your godfathers and the shadow of forum
    Anyway ….guys...
    You know that out will not participate ..Dane also announced it
    see u around
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • desvic wrote:

Indra wrote:

and desvic, your noob strategy of sending rams and gyros without mortars or baloons only work as long as theres no wall.. if enemy has a wall, if i had ported my main town instead of a noob colony in your core, then you would have to beat my wall with those rams, every single attack you had.. be happy i didnt, lol.
    1. Its better to sacrifies phalanx rather than mortars if you dont know the enemy troops2. And if theres an enemies baloons your mortar is dead
    3. My baloons can always enter on the 2nd rounds(for standby) if theres a mortar definitely i continue the baloons if there is no mortar i can cancel it beside its useless to rams
    4. My mortar too always enter on the 2nd rounds (for standby too) depends if there a loons or not
    5. If its exceed garisson limit they dont have walls so no needs for mortar..
    6. I though your a Pro but you didnt know that? :thumbdown:
    hahaha
    Spam - Kikoguns
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• eijipe wrote:

@TheGreatDane hiding behind someone huh? hahaha so funny. i didn't even fight along side pepi in his fights and fought my own battles. hahaha

og tbbdv you're still playing?.. i see you always lost in every battle you fought in the past and went vm every time you logged in, and i am sure that is what you call not playing the game. hahaha

and i am playing that's why i want thegreatdane to join!, please read carefully. :D
    and also they don't need you to accept the DOW, there's no rule stating that they need the other party to accept the DOW for the war to start, those alliance who are making excuses are just scared. :D

Ohhhh boy or girl... All in your mouth.. Keyboardworrier. I am impressed over your skills on forum. 8o 8o

This is my last comment to you. You dont earn my attention at all.

As I said. OUT will not fight in this war. :thumbup:
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • TBBDV wrote:

hey boy this war is about 11 guilds having a war with uch
    You are not in those guilds..last time I checked
    stop spamming first of all ,you don't have any generals any attacking points and you are not a position to judge me …
    GIve your gold to your godfathers and stop trolling the forum we don't want your toxic opinion and trolling ,nobody knows you or seen you in any battle always in the shadows of your godfathers and the shadow of forum
    Anyway ….guys...
    You know that out will not participate ..Dane also announced it
    see u around
    please read carefully tbbdv, i am pretty sure i already said last time that i will join pepi temporarily and fight too... :dash:

and you didn't see me around? it make sense because all you did was go vacation mode every time you got attack, i remember sigma alliance when fighting you. hahaha
    and also why do i need to have military now? i am not fighting right? hahaha just participate so that you can see my military go up once again. :D
    and i only participated in 2 official wars here i think..
    mafia vs 8(where your alliance got farmed), and
    pepi and friends vs rotten warriors aka R-W(where your alliance got farmed again)
    you want to see me again? just accept the war or are you scared of 1 alliance??.. :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

eijipe wrote:

@TheGreatDane hiding behind someone huh? hahaha so funny. i didn't even fight along side pepi in his fights and fought my own battles. hahaha

Ohhhh boy or girl... All in your mouth.. Keyboardworrier. I am impressed over your skills on forum. 8o 8o
    This is my last comment to you. You dont earn my attention at all.

As I said. OUT will not fight in this war. :thumbup:
    yeah, out will be Out in this war.. because that's what they do,, they are Outstanding at declining a war. hahaha or are you guys developed a trauma because of the last war where your alliance got disbanded?
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • Eijipe why are you even commenting here. Your alliance hasn't been called out and this has nothing to do with you.

I think you should worry about yourself space cadet before you worry about us
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • desvic youre not bad, youre just not as good as you think you are :) i just said counter strategy to ur rams and hops strategy, you dont need to specifically reveal me every move you make, ive seen that dw :)
  • JaY wrote:

Eijipe why are you even commenting here. Your alliance hasn't been called out and this has nothing to do with you.

I think you should worry about yourself space cadet before you worry about us
    *snip*
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

• Indra wrote:

desvic you will cry that i bought last 10k units from pepi on the last day? so what? i had 15 PAGES of battle reports, thats over 150 battles if not more, i white flag only to spread your forces and return my own in waves so that i would wave defence. if i sit with my 30k units in town and let you wave and i dont wave myself then it would have happened same as it did to you when you lost ur 1vs1 when you sent ur entire gunner in 1 batch. you kept trying to pop my baloons and get my mortars, and kept failing at everything.
    i had 1 city in your surrounding 16 cities, in your core, and then i moved 2nd city to ur 2nd core.. like you cry about that? i was literally 1 land unit player vs all 12 of you in your core in your islands for an entire week, and you couldnt beat me... you kept occupying removing occupation attacking again and again and again all week every hour of every day, all 12 of you, and you FAILED. how terrible must it feel i wonder :) yes, ofc i ran out of units, but lol... lol... lol ... :D and i had my army until the very last day of war cos its how i planned it, i dismissed what was left right after. i had 1k generals and 100k gold when the war was over. i had like 20 or 30k generals and 13mil before the war started. id say thats perfectly executed planning :)
    dude litteraly? On our last fight well i can easily interupt your waving like ive always do on our little fight (2 or 3 rounds and you run :thumbdown: ) but im too scared that you might run again so i decided not to interupt your waving so you can gain your advantages so that you will fight and not run again and ask my teammate to dont touch your attack... my teammate is eager to join that fight but i please them leave you

So do me a favor and move on
    We only hate your game tactics and how you abuse that

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• I see real keyboard warrior is back. the great tbbdv aka salah ad din ( or something lol). Acting all strong. Legit question to you. How are you coming here and commenting about eijipes skills when you have not won a single war on Heph? All your alliance did was getting farmed every single war. So please If you do not accept DoW, Type only that and get lost. I, Personally will be coming after your noob alliance no matter what.
  • Absolute wrote:

I see real keyboard warrior is back. the great tbbdv aka salah ad din ( or something lol). Acting all strong. Legit question to you. How are you coming here and commenting about eijipes skills when you have not won a single war on Heph? All your alliance did was getting farmed every single war. So please If you do not accept DoW, Type only that and get lost. I, Personally will be coming after your noob alliance no matter what.
    *Snip*
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

• hmm I see some people here don't even have manners ,I will not defend my self ,but its very good that all server dislike you or your guild...
    congratulation and celebrations ..keep writing these good cool messages ..
    well me and my friends we having good time ,desvic is also a cool guy we have even now good fights and I considered him a good friend and definitely we gonna arrange another battle soon with them .
    Absolute tell u what . when I sacrifice some time on this game I want to do it with people I like and communicate with .
    Definitely you and some other are not in this list..
    I didn't win even one battle ..ok...ohhh…...just leave it..why I am even here writing to this thread ..what I was thinking...
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• eijipe wrote:

Absolute wrote:

I see real keyboard warrior is back. the great tbbdv aka salah ad din ( or something lol). Acting all strong. Legit question to you. How are you coming here and commenting about eijipes skills when you have not won a single war on Heph? All your alliance did was getting farmed every single war. So please If you do not accept DoW, Type only that and get lost. I, Personally will be coming after your noob alliance no matter what.
    be careful!! his ally helen aka rowan(in-game) will snipped out all that you comment and will warn you as trolling!!! :rofl:
    *snip*

Edit - Off topic Keep to the topic of the thread - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Absolute wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Absolute wrote:

be careful!! his ally helen aka rowan(in-game) will snipped out all that you comment and will warn you as trolling!!! :rofl:
    *snip*
    Edit - Off topic Keep to the topic of the thread - Hera
    *snip*

Edit - off topic - Keep to the topic of the thread - Hera
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• desvic our last fight doesnt even count. it was me sacrificing units until you ran out of front line and flanks cos we agreed not to use white flag for once. and thats the only fight you lost cos you used white flag. no point talking more about that fight. your waving can easily be interrupted as well :) as absolute did by accident hence all the whining and exuses..

well do the war our own way i guess
  • Eijipe stop trying to derail this thread. You are not even apart of this war. If you want in ask UCH to add you to the list. If not shhhh the grown ups are speaking.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • Absolute wrote:

Even the fact you wrote this says you know nothing about us :lol: :pillepalle:
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!