UCH vs The World

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• @Pepi Thats why i said if you could update those that are participating or not this needs to be sorted out so to be fair to all alliance, or is it part of the strategy for you guys and us not to know who will participate??
    Either way it will greatly benefit us if UCH dont know who will participate and not.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Bathalana wrote:

@Pepi Thats why i said if you could update those that are participating or not this needs to be sorted out so to be fair to all alliance, or is it part of the strategy for you guys and us not to know who will participate??
    Either way it will greatly benefit us if UCH dont know who will participate and not.
    Like i said, We've already released who's participating and who's not. Last time i checked things haven't changed. You can actually back read to see who we declared to. Shouldn't be that hard. :)
  • TBBDV wrote:

Wow ..
    Do you want to remind you what happen to norths 2 months ago ?
    Well wolfs are repeating the same scenario ..so I have to relax and watch
    Hey Lionguy why you don't fight with uch ?they challenged you ?
    I forgot you try to win their sympathy ..sleep tight they will not fight you guys..
    Rumours says that a norths did everything to avoid this war
    Its really funny when a farm writes in forum..indeed it is
    Hmm.....almost forgot it..your leader once gathered us all to fight uch ..and teach pepi the monarch ,that he thinks that this server own's him ,teach him a lesson ,ambrosia player etc etc (Damn next time I will take some pictures like the rest of you do even I don't like it)
    OFC he was whining at the same time to fight wolfs and some reports-warnings he had on forum etc etc
    and I said ok bye I don't belong here speaking to norths knowing ur secret agenda I left
    What changed your minds ?to afraid ?to scared .like always.
    anyway hide under our peace treaty agreement... for now.
    But remember next time you open this mouth of yours.....they going to be consequences
    Don't play with the fire cuz you going to burn.in this case you not only you but your allies as well

wow, haha just because some alliance doesn't want to fight with you, you are flaming them?
    honestly, i don't understand what nonsense you are talking about.
    you shouldn't have left that chatroom, maybe they got hurt by the way you talks?
    and keep whining/crying here, it entertains us bystanders.
    Spam Warning - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Pepi wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

@Pepi Thats why i said if you could update those that are participating or not this needs to be sorted out so to be fair to all alliance, or is it part of the strategy for you guys and us not to know who will participate??
    Like i said, We've already released who's participating and who's not. Last time i checked things haven't changed. You can actually back read to see who we declared to. Shouldn't be that hard. :)
    he is just posting anything that comes to his mind, he is not reading.

and 1 more thing @TBBDV , i am not a northern citizen. :D
    Spam Warning - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• @Bathalana

I still have screenshots of your messages.
    Do you consent to sharing them or will you just admit you are falsely accusing me of lying?
    If you do not admit that you are lying, I will take it as you giving direct consent for me to post them on the boards or if not, disseminate it one way or another.

Anyone who wants to see them, just message me.
    Spam - Kikoguns

• JaY wrote:

AAphr0dite is not a member of North TBBDV
    ok jay .I think he is a troller or someone that got his acc banned recently and now he is back in order to troll more
    Reveal your self aphodite guy who are you in game !!
    in one of his posts …..-->

Sincerely,
    Richard The Lionheart

JaY wrote:

TBBDV wrote:

You remember wrong.
    That quote is word for word what you said in the discord.

Why must you turn this board into a forum of lies.
    yes we should ..
    We said that we are not going to participate but few of our friends had a different opinion so personally me cant leave them to fight uch by their own and I find good opportunity that uch united us all against them
    But enough for me to answering all the questions...its your turn..why you changed your mind with pepi and uch…??what happen now ?
    Do you have a special friendship ?take down wolfs? You think that is the right moment to be partners and friends with the number one enemy of this server ??
    Trolling - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

• TBBDV wrote:

JaY wrote:

ok jay .I think he is a troller or someone that got his acc banned recently and now he is back in order to troll moreReveal your self aphodite guy who are you in game !!

Sincerely,
    Richard The Lionheart

JaY wrote:

TBBDV wrote:

You remember wrong.
    That quote is word for word what you said in the discord.
    Why must you turn this board into a forum of lies.
    yes we should ..We said that we are not going to participate but few of our friends had a different opinion so personally me cant leave them to fight uch by their own and I find good opportunity that uch united us all against them
    But enough for me to answering all the questions...its your turn..why you changed your mind with pepi and uch…??what happen now ?
    Do you have a special friendship ?take down wolfs? You think that is the right moment to be partners and friends with the number one enemy of this server ??
    hey you liar, you are not worthy enough to know my name.
    i thought your name salah ad-din also means as saladin if so then you should have known why i named myself Richard the Lionheart or you don't know because you are not reading history books?
    i thought you are old enough like you say you are?
    maybe you are also lying about that?
    because you are a LIAR?

but okay i will tell you why, that's because i can beat you.
    Trolling - Kikoguns

• TBBDV wrote:

JaY wrote:

ok jay .I think he is a troller or someone that got his acc banned recently and now he is back in order to troll moreReveal your self aphodite guy who are you in game !!

Sincerely,
    Richard The Lionheart
    As much as i enjoy giving you a good razing TBBDV. I do not know who he is. I even messaged RichardTheLion to check and he hasn't used the forums in ages.

So yeah @Aph0dite .... Who are you?
    Spam - Kikoguns
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• I know that you love me jay :love:
    I would like to inform everybody that the multies of absolute ,they have temples to our islands to reduce our faith of colossus and forge ,in 4 of our islands
    That's the uch tactic ...gameplay ..
    Spam - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV