UCH vs The World

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Great Dane talking about skills. Good joke. :D

    Eijipe is actually one of the better players i've played with on this server. He's my Russian guy. :P he doesn't have a tag but he's technically UCH since he's in the same alliance as me and josh wherever we go. :P

    Like Indra said, we can play this war however way we want to play it. To TBBDV, we won't really be playing alone, we have you guys to keep us company. It's up to you if you guys want to defend or not. :D It's not that hard to move to your island. You can also hit that vmode button every time too. I don't mind. :)
  • Absolute wrote:

    sultanvon wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    MekhaStosha wrote:

    Leaders of the alliances who wont run from this war contact me in-game. :grumble: :minigun: :missilelauncher: :grumble:
    Thats what I want to see. Nice one
    Did someone contact him ig? <X
    Do you just want to increase your posts on boards or why are you coming here to comment anything at all. We already got it that you don't want to participate now you can just ignore this thread.
    We prey on replies like this. You did grow some bolls. Hahaha. Just because you have those two now. Haha. Okay. I'm out ^^

    Have fun!

    the kid is just kidding
  • sultanvon wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    sultanvon wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    MekhaStosha wrote:

    Leaders of the alliances who wont run from this war contact me in-game. :grumble: :minigun: :missilelauncher: :grumble:
    Thats what I want to see. Nice one
    Did someone contact him ig? <X
    Do you just want to increase your posts on boards or why are you coming here to comment anything at all. We already got it that you don't want to participate now you can just ignore this thread.
    We prey on replies like this. You did grow some bolls. Hahaha. Just because you have those two now. Haha. Okay. I'm out ^^
    Have fun!

    LOL.
    You never changed. haha

    Missing good old days? HAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • The war with UCH was great. We learned a lot to be honest but at the same time was pissed almost every battle.

    The only heavy damages you have dealt was from our new member and not even in the range of our strong hold.

    Then you came near our SH. We fought you guys head-on.

    But you always backed off every time we countered your attack. You guys know it. So please don't tell us other wise.

    That's why we decided to surrender remember? We can't even get atleast 5 rounds with you guys.

    So don't talk like you dominated us and got us good.

    To be honest personally I'm excited with this war. If only we had more gold and all members will participate, but res-assured we will give you a good fight if you decide to come to our islands.

    Long Live Hephaistos..

    We play to enjoy don't take it too hard.
  • well i couldnt fight you head on on day 1 i didnt have 20k swords and 25k hops to counter all of you, so had to be creative :) and still managed give your land a good fight if ipissed you all off :) and lasted all week..
    till we meet again
  • The funny thing is, it shouldn't be that hard to take us out with proper coordination between the alliances. Since the server is already in the late game stages and everyone already has the necessary units to have a full line. :)
  • I'm a fan of Indra and Absolute now. They really doing their best to taunt all the alliance to fight them but there's no luck. I'm sure they are really bored on this game coz they are the best. No one can touch them. There's no way in this ikariam world that you will caught them off guard. Even if this UCH vs world will proceed you cannot beat them. They already have a plan to finish those alliance all at once. I hope that they will find the answer for their boredom soon
  • At first, I was pretty impressed with Mafia's coordination. It was a head above all the coordination I have seen within the other alliances in the server, (comparison to WOLF and Former Red Warriors)
    Another big plus was they appeared to be pretty decent guys on the boards, accepting wins and losses with grace.
    However, I am starting to lose respect due to all this complaints about "abusing the white flag."
    Please stop it. Balls out, brains out is not the only way to win battles.
    Efficiently retreating and waving demand skills and accurate calculations.
    Without strategy, battles will all be about who has the larger army, this would create great imbalance and give older accounts an even bigger advantage.

    This is my atempt at objectively assessing what has happened (Keep in mind I wasn't in Uchiha at that time):
    1. Mafia and Uchiha had a war.
    2. Mafia lost. //This is objectively undeniable according to Conflict Rules. If you don't agree, then you should read up.
    3. Mafia was not familiar with how Uchiha used the retreat function of the game mechanics.
    4. Mafia is saying Uchiha are cheap, cheaters, weak, etc. because of #3, saying this is "abusing the white flag."
    5. Mafia does not accept they were bested because of skill and coordination.

    My opinion is that Mafia should just treat the whole thing as a learning experience.
    I've seen a lot of older players who seem to assume that tactics should not be updated alongside the games updates and changes.
    Please please please don't be like those guys.
    I don't know much about the whole HoF thing with desvic and Indra so that is not part of anything I have said here.




    Regarding skills, I guarantee that Eijipe, Kingtoad, Absolute, and Indra are all the real deal. They have experience and battle ingenuity.
  • I admit that we conceded too early solely because we were pissed about that retreat function.

    True that we are not familiar with the use of retreat function. It is really our first time to encounter such maneuver to the extent that we decided to call it quits.

    Actually Josh we conceded not because we were bested with skill and coordination, we conceded because we were totally pissed.
    We can't deny their skills for they are old players here but you can ask Indra about their coordination.

    Honestly it was fun that's why the battle continued even if the war was declared over.

    Skill wise I don't think we are far from one another that much. Kingtoad well he visited us but that didn't last long. Absolute well I have no idea coz I'm not an admiral. Eijipe never seen him in battle, can't say much. Indra has skills we knew and experienced it but I think we know he knew we are not push overs.

    It's all good, on to the next war. Unfortunately I don't think all of us is participating in this war.

    Just have fun.
  • JOSH wrote:

    At first, I was pretty impressed with Mafia's coordination. It was a head above all the coordination I have seen within the other alliances in the server, (comparison to WOLF and Former Red Warriors)
    Another big plus was they appeared to be pretty decent guys on the boards, accepting wins and losses with grace.
    However, I am starting to lose respect due to all this complaints about "abusing the white flag."
    Please stop it. Balls out, brains out is not the only way to win battles.
    Efficiently retreating and waving demand skills and accurate calculations.
    Without strategy, battles will all be about who has the larger army, this would create great imbalance and give older accounts an even bigger advantage.

    This is my atempt at objectively assessing what has happened (Keep in mind I wasn't in Uchiha at that time):
    1. Mafia and Uchiha had a war.
    2. Mafia lost. //This is objectively undeniable according to Conflict Rules. If you don't agree, then you should read up.
    3. Mafia was not familiar with how Uchiha used the retreat function of the game mechanics.
    4. Mafia is saying Uchiha are cheap, cheaters, weak, etc. because of #3, saying this is "abusing the white flag."
    5. Mafia does not accept they were bested because of skill and coordination.

    My opinion is that Mafia should just treat the whole thing as a learning experience.
    I've seen a lot of older players who seem to assume that tactics should not be updated alongside the games updates and changes.
    Please please please don't be like those guys.
    I don't know much about the whole HoF thing with desvic and Indra so that is not part of anything I have said here.




    Regarding skills, I guarantee that Eijipe, Kingtoad, Absolute, and Indra are all the real deal. They have experience and battle ingenuity.
    i think you will just accept Mafia have got their wars for now and want a pause accept it please, it would show that you are a respectful alliance, i dont' play on hepha but we wanted a war with DROW on the new alliance they felt they weren't prepared for it we accepted that and didn't have the war even we were pissed but accepted it! not the same here i think but show you are human and have respect against other players!
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    JOSH wrote:

    At first, I was pretty impressed with Mafia's coordination. It was a head above all the coordination I have seen within the other alliances in the server, (comparison to WOLF and Former Red Warriors)
    Another big plus was they appeared to be pretty decent guys on the boards, accepting wins and losses with grace.
    However, I am starting to lose respect due to all this complaints about "abusing the white flag."
    Please stop it. Balls out, brains out is not the only way to win battles.
    Efficiently retreating and waving demand skills and accurate calculations.
    Without strategy, battles will all be about who has the larger army, this would create great imbalance and give older accounts an even bigger advantage.

    This is my atempt at objectively assessing what has happened (Keep in mind I wasn't in Uchiha at that time):
    1. Mafia and Uchiha had a war.
    2. Mafia lost. //This is objectively undeniable according to Conflict Rules. If you don't agree, then you should read up.
    3. Mafia was not familiar with how Uchiha used the retreat function of the game mechanics.
    4. Mafia is saying Uchiha are cheap, cheaters, weak, etc. because of #3, saying this is "abusing the white flag."
    5. Mafia does not accept they were bested because of skill and coordination.

    My opinion is that Mafia should just treat the whole thing as a learning experience.
    I've seen a lot of older players who seem to assume that tactics should not be updated alongside the games updates and changes.
    Please please please don't be like those guys.
    I don't know much about the whole HoF thing with desvic and Indra so that is not part of anything I have said here.




    Regarding skills, I guarantee that Eijipe, Kingtoad, Absolute, and Indra are all the real deal. They have experience and battle ingenuity.
    i think you will just accept Mafia have got their wars for now and want a pause accept it please, it would show that you are a respectful alliance, i dont' play on hepha but we wanted a war with DROW on the new alliance they felt they weren't prepared for it we accepted that and didn't have the war even we were pissed but accepted it! not the same here i think but show you are human and have respect against other players!
    I think situation here is different. You DoW'd the alliance which had way less points than yours. You had almost everythimg researched/upgraded while DRoW did not thats why they refused to fight. If you really wanted to war you could have DoW'd SYN but you did not. Plus here the main focus is not Mafia. We DoW'd almost the whole server so them having 2 wars in a row and needing time to recover can't be used as an excuse.
  • @Absolute is right. It's a war game, so an alliance agreeing or not with a DOW doesn't make any difference. If you wanna attack MAFIA or any other alliance, just do it. It's part of the game anyway. Just don't expect anything though. But for now, I think Pepi+JOSH vs UCH is surely something :saint:

    the kid is just kidding
  • JOSH wrote:

    At first, I was pretty impressed with Mafia's coordination. It was a head above all the coordination I have seen within the other alliances in the server, (comparison to WOLF and Former Red Warriors)
    Another big plus was they appeared to be pretty decent guys on the boards, accepting wins and losses with grace.
    However, I am starting to lose respect due to all this complaints about "abusing the white flag."
    Please stop it. Balls out, brains out is not the only way to win battles.
    Efficiently retreating and waving demand skills and accurate calculations.
    Without strategy, battles will all be about who has the larger army, this would create great imbalance and give older accounts an even bigger advantage.

    This is my atempt at objectively assessing what has happened (Keep in mind I wasn't in Uchiha at that time):
    1. Mafia and Uchiha had a war.
    2. Mafia lost. //This is objectively undeniable according to Conflict Rules. If you don't agree, then you should read up.
    3. Mafia was not familiar with how Uchiha used the retreat function of the game mechanics.
    4. Mafia is saying Uchiha are cheap, cheaters, weak, etc. because of #3, saying this is "abusing the white flag."
    5. Mafia does not accept they were bested because of skill and coordination.

    My opinion is that Mafia should just treat the whole thing as a learning experience.
    I've seen a lot of older players who seem to assume that tactics should not be updated alongside the games updates and changes.
    Please please please don't be like those guys.
    I don't know much about the whole HoF thing with desvic and Indra so that is not part of anything I have said here.




    Regarding skills, I guarantee that Eijipe, Kingtoad, Absolute, and Indra are all the real deal. They have experience and battle ingenuity.
    As far as I can remember, yes were pissed and surrendered.
    Surrendering a war means we lost the war. But we never lost many battles cause UCH was the one retreating and we did not.

    Let's just have a look at it the other way.

    He may have gotten us a lot of damaged points at the beginning of the war, but he can't deny the fact that he had a hard time later on the game when we already know what and how he is doing things. Like I said, we are learning, and we learned.

    If you are going to review the thread of MAFIA vs UCH you can see that we are complaining many things at the start. But did it end that way?
    No, cause we even caught kingtoad offguard and forced him to do anarchy to save his troops. No, it was Indra who's complaining about Desvic doing the whiteflag.
    I don't care about what agreement they had at the start, but as what you have said "Balls out, brains out is not the way to win battles" and thats what desvic just did. He just used brains in.

    And lastly, consider our surrendering as a retreat button in the game. We miscalculated them, so we need to go back and analyze what was our mistake first. If we continue, we will just lose more time, gold and resources, and the result is the same. It's like attacking a town with more troops than you have and still not retreating. It will cause you more damage.

    So that's it for us.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Komatsu ().

  • Absolute wrote:

    Legendarynoodle wrote:

    JOSH wrote:

    At first, I was pretty impressed with Mafia's coordination. It was a head above all the coordination I have seen within the other alliances in the server, (comparison to WOLF and Former Red Warriors)
    Another big plus was they appeared to be pretty decent guys on the boards, accepting wins and losses with grace.
    However, I am starting to lose respect due to all this complaints about "abusing the white flag."
    Please stop it. Balls out, brains out is not the only way to win battles.
    Efficiently retreating and waving demand skills and accurate calculations.
    Without strategy, battles will all be about who has the larger army, this would create great imbalance and give older accounts an even bigger advantage.

    This is my atempt at objectively assessing what has happened (Keep in mind I wasn't in Uchiha at that time):
    1. Mafia and Uchiha had a war.
    2. Mafia lost. //This is objectively undeniable according to Conflict Rules. If you don't agree, then you should read up.
    3. Mafia was not familiar with how Uchiha used the retreat function of the game mechanics.
    4. Mafia is saying Uchiha are cheap, cheaters, weak, etc. because of #3, saying this is "abusing the white flag."
    5. Mafia does not accept they were bested because of skill and coordination.

    My opinion is that Mafia should just treat the whole thing as a learning experience.
    I've seen a lot of older players who seem to assume that tactics should not be updated alongside the games updates and changes.
    Please please please don't be like those guys.
    I don't know much about the whole HoF thing with desvic and Indra so that is not part of anything I have said here.




    Regarding skills, I guarantee that Eijipe, Kingtoad, Absolute, and Indra are all the real deal. They have experience and battle ingenuity.
    i think you will just accept Mafia have got their wars for now and want a pause accept it please, it would show that you are a respectful alliance, i dont' play on hepha but we wanted a war with DROW on the new alliance they felt they weren't prepared for it we accepted that and didn't have the war even we were pissed but accepted it! not the same here i think but show you are human and have respect against other players!
    I think situation here is different. You DoW'd the alliance which had way less points than yours. You had almost everythimg researched/upgraded while DRoW did not thats why they refused to fight. If you really wanted to war you could have DoW'd SYN but you did not. Plus here the main focus is not Mafia. We DoW'd almost the whole server so them having 2 wars in a row and needing time to recover can't be used as an excuse.
    First off all that's wrong! we didn't have everything reserached! we had hops and swords and archers almost the same as they did! their points were like 10k points lower than our alliance so that's wrong also!

    2 wars with probably lack of sleep! i know that! i had 1 week with it this week cause of piracy! so please accept if nobody won't have a war at the moment after 2 wars! be Human, show some kind of respect!