UCH vs The World

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• sultanvon wrote:

@Komatsu has quite an explanation here. I think he has a point. I'm waiting for @Indra 's response, or @Absolute 's. These two have always something to say about that war.

Popcorns and beers
    Ah that war lol.. If you want my honest opinion here u have it. First of all we got good points from Shain so we could just retreat to our core and wait for you guys to come since its easier to defend rather to attack. But did we do that? Nope we did not even though we could. You would be forced to come cause we were winning in points cause of Shain. We came to ur core and what happened? Your alliance mate Momoland colossused us with multi. Thats when I lost respect towards you. Thats why Indra paybacked Gilgamesh by destroying that Mutlis colony so He turned back. Plus You guys used colossus left and right so that was pretty boring. You did not know how to wave but the fact is Gilgamesh copied it and learned from it. You really did learn from that war. But I did not really feel the pressure ( which I did during the wolf war cause they were attacking throughout the whole day so I had to hide my troops ). Thats why we are unstatisfied with that war.
  • JaY wrote:

Eijipe stop trying to derail this thread. You are not even apart of this war. If you want in ask UCH to add you to the list. If not shhhh the grown ups are speaking.
    well, i've got a good news for you!!, I am and will participate in the war!!! yeah!!

Meshnard wrote:

I admit that we conceded too early solely because we were pissed about that retreat function.

True that we are not familiar with the use of retreat function. It is really our first time to encounter such maneuver to the extent that we decided to call it quits.

Actually Josh we conceded not because we were bested with skill and coordination, we conceded because we were totally pissed.
    We can't deny their skills for they are old players here but you can ask Indra about their coordination.

Honestly it was fun that's why the battle continued even if the war was declared over.

Skill wise I don't think we are far from one another that much. Kingtoad well he visited us but that didn't last long. Absolute well I have no idea coz I'm not an admiral. Eijipe never seen him in battle, can't say much. Indra has skills we knew and experienced it but I think we know he knew we are not push overs.

It's all good, on to the next war. Unfortunately I don't think all of us is participating in this war.

Just have fun.
    oh i participated in the war against mafia where your alliance declined and were hiding behind your rusty shells..
    and if you want to experience it first hand, why not accept the war?? i will join it using a decent account.. :rofl: see you guys soon!..
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • sultanvon wrote:

Have anyone of you watched UFC229 today? The guy with the lesser talks just cranked the head of that cocky loud arrogant Irish.

Btw. See you @eijipe, which one of the 11 alliances will you be visiting?
    i'll start with tbbdv. :rofl: haha he is old enough to defend himself and his alliance(especially rowan aka Helen357 )
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • hahaha. The Goal of mine in participating in this war is to show the old man his place, but i am not The Goal,, i Am Eijipe, why do i need to hide my real In game name? hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • Absolute. The deleting town move by Momoland was also copied from you guys..

Poor Gilgamesh travelling that far away and then poof, the town is gone.. haha

Eijipe what alliance did MAFIA decline for war? Sorry I'm not the diplomat so I don't know that. Still I didn't saw you in action, I was just answering the statement of Josh that you guys are skilled. Enjoy the war.

Lastly Absolute.. We did not know how to wave? Just read some CRs from our last war..

What we learned from that war:

1 You can delete a town occupied by other troops
    2 You can use whiteflag to rebel troops from your town over and over
    3 You can use whiteflag if you backed your troops from a battle going to your town even there is a battle ongoing
    4 You can use Anarchy to save your traped troops. Cause apparently you can't use whiteflag if you only returned to your occupied town

That's about it.. About the waving.. Come on. Do you really believe you guys are the only ones who knows that?
  • Meshnard wrote:

Absolute. The deleting town move by Momoland was also copied from you guys..

Poor Gilgamesh travelling that far away and then poof, the town is gone.. haha

Eijipe what alliance did MAFIA decline for war? Sorry I'm not the diplomat so I don't know that. Still I didn't saw you in action, I was just answering the statement of Josh that you guys are skilled. Enjoy the war.

Lastly Absolute.. We did not know how to wave? Just read some CRs from our last war..

What we learned from that war:

1 You can delete a town occupied by other troops
    2 You can use whiteflag to rebel troops from your town over and over
    3 You can use whiteflag if you backed your troops from a battle going to your town even there is a battle ongoing
    4 You can use Anarchy to save your traped troops. Cause apparently you can't use whiteflag if you only returned to your occupied town

That's about it.. About the waving.. Come on. Do you really believe you guys are the only ones who knows that?
    maybe you aren't playing in this server yet at that time???
    it was the original Mafia alliance leaded by Valentin , not the copy cats..
    you just learned those?. well good for you. :D
    that's why you need to fight experienced players not just some Tbbdv who only know how to go vacation mode(not that i hate that, it's just funny)..

btw TBBDV, i remember SIGMA alliance because of your style, by any chance you know them? you're so funny. hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • eijipe wrote:

maybe you aren't playing in this server yet at that time???it was the original Mafia alliance leaded by Valentin , not the copy cats..
    you just learned those?. well good for you. :D
    that's why you need to fight experienced players not just some Tbbdv who only know how to go vacation mode(not that i hate that, it's just funny)..

btw TBBDV, i remember SIGMA alliance because of your style, by any chance you know them? you're so funny. hahaha
    This MAFIA alliance is different from the old MAFIA alliance. It's kinda confusing but it's how things are right now. :D
  • Don't underestimate @eijipe. She will wreck you.
    She's way better than me when it comes to battle experience, strategy, and war knowledge.
    If your standard of a good player is TBBDV, then Eijipe would be god-mode-on kind of good.

Komatsu wrote:

Surrendering a war means we lost the war. But we never lost many battles cause UCH was the one retreating and we did not.
    Don't have this mindset please. Red CRs are not necessarily equal to losing CRs. Not in this universe. Not in this game.
    We only look at the damage. Receiving more damage = losing. (Unless otherwise stated in the DoW)

You see, with trash talking, I have no problem. Some could argue it's half of the fun.
    What doesn't sit well with me is trash talking about retreats which was done here:
    war is over when we say its over. Mafia vs Uchiha
    I also saw it all over the boards the past weeks and even on this thread.

If you are losing or you know you will lose, retreat.
    When someone is losing and they don't retreat, that someone will lose even more.
    Saying that retreating is losing is a bit shortsighted in my opinion and it shows a lack of knowledge.

Anyway, I don't have a grudge with anyone from Mafia. (Hopefully that doesn't change in the near or far future )
    They're NOT on my list of guys who throw trash at other people's names by calling them cheaters or other nasty things.
    Or people who make RL threats (lame).

The post was edited 1 time, last by JOSH ().

• Eijipe. Yup I don't think I saw that mafia alliance.

Were from MAFIA also. Were not copying anyone. It just so happened that they played first in this server.

Can't really remember what server are we before but I'm pretty sure we are No. 1 Alliance there in terms of points.

And Yeah I came from the version of ikariam where you can deal hundreds one thousands of damages but received only thousands of damages ie ( 10k vs 450k damages) I don't know how long that was, that's why we only learned about Uch strategy last war. We had that (*snip*) comment..

Absolute. Now I'm not really sure who started that deleting town. I just rembered someone from us saying (*snip). I'll ask again. Haha

Non english removed - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Are there really threats for RLs @JOSH? Seriously? That's ridiculous, and way out of bounds.

But when someone from Denmark threatens someone from Croatia, so it doesn't really make any sense, right? I wonder who could this be.

No one called someone a cheater for white flagging. It's part of the game, I just like to use it to troll someone. Because that's the only thing I'm good at, trolling. :D

the kid is just kidding
  • Oh Eijipe is a she.. Didn't know that either. Hehe

and Josh your last statement was confusing, we are on the list of guys who post RL threats then hopefully we doesn't change..

and I don't know TBBDV either so he is not my standard of good players. I can say Indra is my standard for now coz I saw him in action. And Huan unfortunately Attorney is busy..