UCH vs The World

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Meshnard wrote:

Eijipe. Yup I don't think I saw that mafia alliance.

Were from MAFIA also. Were not copying anyone. It just so happened that they played first in this server.

Can't really remember what server are we before but I'm pretty sure we are No. 1 Alliance there in terms of points.

And Yeah I came from the version of ikariam where you can deal hundreds one thousands of damages but recieved only thousands of damages ie ( 10k vs 450k damages) I don't know how long that was, that's why we only learned about Uch strategy last war. We had that (*snip*) comment..

Absolute. Now I'm not really sure who started that deleting town. I just rembered someone from us saying (*snip*). I'll ask again. Haha
    if your enemy also know how to play, that damage ratio is impossible to get.. and that strat is not new and was used since long ago, .. that is part of the game, you need to use your mind to win in any war,, not just fight3x. leaving alone your precious troops to die, that's sad.. you need to think that you are really sending real troops to fight,, and should think how to achieve the most minimum damage received,

Do not use no retreat no surrender strategy..

Non english removed - hera
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• sultanvon wrote:

Are there really threats for RLs @JOSH? Seriously? That's ridiculous, and way out of bounds.

But when someone from Denmark threatens someone from Croatia, so it doesn't really make any sense, right? I wonder who could this be.

No one called someone a cheater for white flagging. It's part of the game, I just like to use it to troll someone. Because that's the only thing I'm good at, trolling. :D
    what if they are on the same country?? does that finally makes sense?? he is Mafia only in game but not on RL :P :P ... and clicking white flag often where you call them abusing is not playing dirty. :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • @sultanvon and @Meshnard
    AH! Sorry sorry! There were several typos that just twisted my whole point. I corrected them! Haha.

Playing since February (yup. I'm a pretty new player), I've gotten 2 RL threats so far.
    1 from the Philippines and 1 from someone far away.
    They're pretty active in this server and the boards so you know might know them.
    One got banned but the other one was more roundabout with his words so I didn't even bother reporting.
    It's not like the threats are actually scary or anything. It's just really toxic to the community. Haha.
    Spam - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• JOSH wrote:

@sultanvon and @Meshnard
    AH! Sorry sorry! There were several typos that just twisted my whole point. I corrected them! Haha.

Playing since February (yup. I'm a pretty new player), I've gotten 2 RL threats so far.
    1 from the Philippines and 1 from someone far away.
    They're pretty active in this server and the boards so you know might know them.
    One got banned but the other one was more roundabout with his words so I didn't even bother reporting.
    It's not like the threats are actually scary or anything. It's just really toxic to the community. Haha.
    well what do you expect? he can even make the go's unban him by just using his magic words.. hahaha

btw.. can't wait for the war.. so exciting!!
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • Hi Eijipe.. :)

I'm just saying that's the last battle system I played, I think that system is when waving started coz before that you just send all the troops in battle and wait for it to finish.

The other player is not online that's why one can achieve that damage ratio.. I don't think you can achive that here even if your enemy is not online (10k vs 450k).
    Even if you wave your souls out. Haha

I'm from:
    PIF (Pay It Forward)
    EBB
    MAFIA

A long long longgg time ago..
  • JOSH wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

Surrendering a war means we lost the war. But we never lost many battles cause UCH was the one retreating and we did not.
    Don't have this mindset please. Red CRs are not necessarily equal to losing CRs. Not in this universe. Not in this game.We only look at the damage. Receiving more damage = losing. (Unless otherwise stated in the DoW
    Okay. Point taken and I can't argue with this one.
    Anyhow, we never think that way. We know points matter that's why we are not retreating cause we know we can counter the points.
    But they know that we can cope so they are retreating. And it's really new to us about the whiteflag thing as our team played ikariam maybe 7 or 8 years ago if im not mistaken. And let's just say that were pissed with that.

Naaah, atleast we learned things now.

So i'll just put it that way.

@sultanvon
    LoL i just noticed today you got more posts than mine already.
  • Just to clarify. We do not complain about retreating/whiteflag.
    What we learned before, if you retreat and lost a battle even at your own town, your troops will scatter for 4 hours before it comes back to you base.

But with today's version, if you retreat at your own town, your troops will not scatter.
    And it was abused so we did not expect this.

That was our biggest mistake.

• It's my birthday. So please do greet me.. haha

and Absolute. Yes the town deleting move was copied from your alliance, I checked our groupchat and saw that (bawian) comment but Toad did entered our island, unfortunately he was forced to change his government and we all know what that means.. We planned to go to your islands but our Admiral was turned back coz a certain town was deleted, that's why we didn't push thru then Indra teleported and that's all she wrote.

Hi Eijipe..

Anyway it's all done no need to talk about it.

I'm a General by the way so please do not attack me with Naval troops. Thanks..
  • Meshnard wrote:

It's my birthday. So please do greet me.. haha

and Absolute. Yes the town deleting move was copied from your alliance, I checked our groupchat and saw that (bawian) comment but Toad did entered our island, unfortunately he was forced to change his government and we all know what that means.. We planned to go to your islands but our Admiral was turned back coz a certain town was deleted, that's why we didn't push thru then Indra teleported and that's all she wrote.

Hi Eijipe..

Anyway it's all done no need to talk about it.

I'm a General by the way so please do not attack me with Naval troops. Thanks..
    Happy birthday!
    Free wine!!
    Spam - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• happy birthday meshnard :) and yes, mafia did learn during the war, and our success in the beginning stopped somewhere in the middle where all battles was pure 50-50 ish and boring.. (my last battle with desvic was an exception where i didnt retreat cos i knew i was gonna win in the end, cos i knew exactly what troops he had and what quantities, and front line and flanks always win everything else, and i had those in abundance :) even after he opened packs i still won..it wasnt dmg based it was until last troop- no white flag based..)
    i know you also know how to wave.
    but were gonna do something different, the old original ikariam style, youll see it, if were successful at what im thinking then it should be a blast :P i just hope i have enough time..
  • Indra wrote:

but were gonna do something different, the old original ikariam style, youll see it, if were successful at what im thinking then it should be a blast :P i just hope i have enough time..
    It will be quite the spectacle to see it in action. :P going back old school. :D
  • Indra wrote:

happy birthday meshnard :) and yes, mafia did learn during the war, and our success in the beginning stopped somewhere in the middle where all battles was pure 50-50 ish and boring.. (my last battle with desvic was an exception where i didnt retreat cos i knew i was gonna win in the end, cos i knew exactly what troops he had and what quantities, and front line and flanks always win everything else, and i had those in abundance :) even after he opened packs i still won..it wasnt dmg based it was until last troop- no white flag based..)
    i know you also know how to wave.
    here we go again on our last fight
    How many times do you want me to explain this?
    Is that what you think that you are winning?
    If someone did'nt interfere on our 1 on 1 your troops would been erased ive still got lots of swords and giant than you but your team block them..
    Your team is the one who dishonnor our 1 on 1 fight
    So dont blame me....blame your team
    Ive already send you a proof and you know i still have 15k MS vs 3k MS of you