UCH vs The World

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Bathalana wrote:

Yeah your right :) wanna join? ow you dont need it your a master at that..
    Sorry, I'm not really interested to join weakling alliances that are nothing but trash talks, insults and threats. Game knowledge is actually important in playing this game surprisingly.

Bathalana wrote:

You can pretend all you want, but your no different. Besides you need to protect the Elite Members Status of yours right?
    Pretend? I'm not a player that trash talks without backing of skill. I'm not a player who makes real life threats. Elite Member status isn't really something to be protected, you abide by the rules and thus get the Elite Member Status. You can try to message Hera if you want to be one. It isn't that hard. :)

Bathalana wrote:

Maybe i should join your alliance and get a training for the Good Guy Angelic Special Training you got there going? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    1. We've never claimed to be Good Guys, nor angelic
    2. We don't accept weaklings in the alliance. Sorry. :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().

• @Pepi OW the great pretender :) haha
    Im sooo sorry if you dont get what i meant.
    Yeah abide by the rules?? how many have you broke already?
    Too bad the GO are turning some pretty blind eyes to AMbro boys like you..
    Ow well just my opinion though, you can keep clinging to whatever that is you think you are, pretty much :puke: :puke: :puke:
    Staff trolling - when we think some GO isn't doing okay we raise a ticket - Kikoguns

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Bathalana wrote:

@Pepi OW the great pretender :) haha
    Im sooo sorry if you dont get what i meant.
    Yeah abide by the rules?? how many have you broke already?
    Too bad the GO are turning some pretty blind eyes to AMbro boys like you..
    Ow well just my opinion though, you can keep clinging to whatever that is you think you are, pretty much :puke: :puke: :puke:
    I don't think i've ever pretended to be anything i'm not. I can back everything i've said with experience and skill.
    You could probably back your RL threats with skills too. who knows. :whistling:
    If you think i've broken any rules feel free to report my posts. that's what the report button is for.
    Ambro purchasing has nothing to do with whatever happens on board and in game. If you break the rules, they punish you. simple as that.
    I know a lot of ambro players that get banned.

Just coz i can afford to buy ambro you don't need to be all salty about it. :D
    Spam - Kikoguns

• >And again how many times will i tell you its an expression a curse just to catch your L brother. Your way exaggerating it to the next level,
    You should know we both live in the same island.
    >Just stating facts, im not wrong to call you Ambro boy right?
    @Pepi Can you at least update us on who are participating in your war?
    Spam - Kikoguns

• Bathalana wrote:

>And again how many times will i tell you its an expression a curse just to catch your L brother. Your way exaggerating it to the next level,
    You should know we both live in the same island.
    >Just stating facts, im not wrong to call you Ambro boy right?
    @Pepi Can you at least update us on who are participating in your war?
    I've never heard of such a stupid expression before. RL threats are mere expressions? K. :huh: I have a lot of friends and no one has ever made such a ludicrous expression to me. The only times I've ever heard those word were when they were actual threats given to me. You a shaman now brah? Giving out curses? :D

So salty. Buy ambro too. It's not that hard Last time i checked buying ambro was a feature available to all.

The list of participating alliances in the war has already been released by our diplo. I don't think anything's changed. :)
    Trolling Warning - Kikoguns
    Revoked - Hera

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Telling someone important to them to just die if your telling the truth or not.
    i merely told it to see if his telling the truth something like an illness would befall you if your telling a lie. thats just a mere expression. and a pretty sick shaman skill there.
    Im pretty sure your exaggerating too much.

*snip*

Edit - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• @MekhaStosha to be clear that is just an EXAMPLE of a real RL threat, no way on earth would i do that and i would never say something like to that to anyone.
    And its an off topic already, i wish all alliance involve the best. Cheers for making the Server alive in the coming days. :beer:

• Well many times I have been warned about some(dirty )tricks - skills that some of uch players have
    It took me few min to figure out 2 multies of absolute in my islands to reduce the faith of the wonder probably and to have 2 cities in order to come silently
    Is this how uch planning to win the war ? @Absolute why you cancelled the share ip with ur multies(peter Pettigrew and Sirius black )
    in order to occupy them ?
    Now I see why mafia and wolfs were complaining about the way you play..you remind me peter Pettigrew from the movie ,you have the same behaviour and style..well I give you that
    The most annoying part is ..that your multies send a message to virus(hunter) ex member of Anubis ,he got banned few months ago ,he is back with a different name ..anyway
    I am waiting a reasonable explanation
    EDIT Absolute send me a message saying that these were once his multies but not any more..
    So.uch recently changed some acc....with each other,,.,
    I think the infamous hybrid woman-male is behind this mess...but anyway..its uch for sure ..and that's how they play

The General of out
    Salah ad-din
    Spam - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 4 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• TBBDV wrote:

Well many times I have been warned about some(dirty )tricks - skills that some of uch players have
    It took me few min to figure out 2 multies of absolute in my islands to reduce the faith of the wonder probably and to have 2 cities in order to come silently
    Is this how uch planning to win the war ? @Absolute why you cancelled the share ip with ur multies(peter Pettigrew and Sirius black )
    Now I see why mafia and wolfs were complaining about the way you play..you remind me peter Pettigrew from the movie ,you have the same behaviour and style..well I give you that
    The most annoying part is ..that your multies send a message to virus(hunter) ex member of Anubis ,he got banned few months ago ,he is back with a different name ..anyway
    EDIT Absolute send me a message saying that these were once his multies but not any more..
    I think the infamous hybrid woman-male is behind this mess...but anyway..its uch for sure ..and that's how they play

The General of out
    Salah ad-din
    it's really fun seeing someone whining and crying on board. lol
    keep it up!. :)

Sincerely,
    Richard The Lionheart
    Trolling - Kikoguns

• Wow ..
    Do you want to remind you what happen to norths 2 months ago ?
    Well wolfs are repeating the same scenario ..so I have to relax and watch
    Hey Lionguy why you don't fight with uch ?they challenged you ?
    I forgot you try to win their sympathy ..sleep tight they will not fight you guys..
    Rumours says that a norths did everything to avoid this war
    Its really funny when a farm writes in forum..indeed it is
    Hmm.....almost forgot it..your leader once gathered us all to fight uch ..and teach pepi the monarch ,that he thinks that this server own's him ,teach him a lesson ,ambrosia player etc etc (Damn next time I will take some pictures like the rest of you do even I don't like it)
    OFC he was whining at the same time to fight wolfs and some reports-warnings he had on forum etc etc
    and I said ok bye I don't belong here speaking to norths knowing ur secret agenda I left
    What changed your minds ?to afraid ?to scared .like always.
    anyway hide under our peace treaty agreement... for now.
    But remember next time you open this mouth of yours.....they going to be consequences
    Don't play with the fire cuz you going to burn.in this case you not only you but your allies as well
    Spam - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• TBBDV. Why do you hate us so much.... Are you still upset with my comments i made?

I do remember you saying and i quote "we already discussed agreed that we dont gonna fight them... we are in the same page all of out leadership ..."
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • You remember wrong.
    I dislike players that are not speaking the truth like you ,you said that you guys (NORTHS )going to fight uch and teach pepi a lesson
    Well some of my friends want to participate in this war (some others not and few others have small acc and personally me I want them to build
    we have democracy so I stand by their side and ofc we are not going to be farms of uch
    Jay its simple finished what you do with wolfs...And participate to this bloody war like the rest of the alliances
    Believe or not..norths are the only guild that said no..
    I think that this explains everything..
    Also defending toad city that's another unforgivable fact .its a shame the way you choose to play
    Your players were fighting us 49 days and they cant participate to 8 days of war ?are you joking me ?
    Come on speak the truth ..what changed now ?
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 3 times, last by TBBDV ().

• TBBDV wrote:

Well many times I have been warned about some(dirty )tricks - skills that some of uch players have

The General of out
    Salah ad-din
    I have come to realize that TBBDV is all about the drama. Even spied me in game to check who i've been messaging with. Looking for another betrayer. Or probably trying to see if i've been in talks with NORTH to paint them as the traitor of the server. The war hasn't even started yet bruvh and you sending spies already. It's so funny how Out declined the war but are preparing to fight us. DId you decline in boards just so you have an excuse when you lose? :D

"Oh we weren't really on our 100% since we said we wouldn't participate in the war"

Typical. :)
    Trolling - Kikoguns