UCH vs The World

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UCH will always be in the shadow of Pepi and JOSH. And now after you guys arrive at UCH. Oh boy. They can take the world. Congratz. You said keeping HEPH alive? Well destroying others keeps thing alives? ?(

Why dont take a war with each other? Pepi, JOSH vs UCH? I will make a BET 8o
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!

Leader of Outlaws :love:
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

UCH will always be in the shadow of Pepi and JOSH. And now after you guys arrive at UCH. Oh boy. They can take the world. Congratz. You said keeping HEPH alive? Well destroying others keeps thing alives? ?(

Oh god this guy..... If it comes to betting want to make a bet that I alone can destroy your wannabee good alliance?
  • Absolute wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

UCH will always be in the shadow of Pepi and JOSH. And now after you guys arrive at UCH. Oh boy. They can take the world. Congratz. You said keeping HEPH alive? Well destroying others keeps thing alives? ?(

Oh god this guy..... If it comes to betting want to make a bet that I alone can destroy your wannabee good alliance?
    8o 8o 8o Wannabee good alliance.. LOL

• TheGreatDane wrote:

That's just moronic. I'm friends with UCH members. why would i have war with UCH? :huh:
    This is like the worst suggestion i've ever heard. leave the alliance you're in and have a war with each other. :whistling:
  • we offered this war cos mafia was worth it, and we wanted all the other alliances to help you out and to have fun. nothing about it was insulting and esp. not to any other alliances. we simply stated that we are the best and stronger then entire server cos its a fact, its not an insult to anyone. dont understant the crying and running to fiji solutions :)
  • Pepi wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

That's just moronic. I'm friends with UCH members. why would i have war with UCH? :huh: This is like the worst suggestion i've ever heard. leave the alliance you're in and have a war with each other. :whistling:
    So you have to hate your enemy? If you want a challenge fight yourself.

• Indra wrote:

we offered this war cos mafia was worth it, and we wanted all the other alliances to help you out and to have fun. nothing about it was insulting and esp. not to any other alliances. we simply stated that we are the best and stronger then entire server cos its a fact, its not an insult to anyone. dont understant the crying and running to fiji solutions :)
    UCH vs Death. That could be fun. Or Indra vs desvic or Indra vs JaY, that could be fun.

the kid is just kidding
  • sultanvon wrote:

Indra wrote:

we offered this war cos mafia was worth it, and we wanted all the other alliances to help you out and to have fun. nothing about it was insulting and esp. not to any other alliances. we simply stated that we are the best and stronger then entire server cos its a fact, its not an insult to anyone. dont understant the crying and running to fiji solutions :)
    UCH vs Death. That could be fun. Or Indra vs desvic or Indra vs JaY, that could be fun.
    desvic vs indra is good but if
    Desvic vs indra + (5M worth of pepi's armies) + absolute and sandee navy :thumbdown:
  • what is this? hahaha
    why are you all scared of UCH? hahaha
    fighting an experienced enemies helps you improve a lot and will let you learn more strategies.. making your enemies' angry is also a strategy in the war. :D
    points is just a number, you all can train the same level of militaries.. so why not have a war with them?? if you don't like indra's fighting style,, i assure you @Pepi doesn't back out in a fight. ;)

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Uch
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    Ph - ETC
  • desvic you will cry that i bought last 10k units from pepi on the last day? so what? i had 15 PAGES of battle reports, thats over 150 battles if not more, i white flag only to spread your forces and return my own in waves so that i would wave defence. if i sit with my 30k units in town and let you wave and i dont wave myself then it would have happened same as it did to you when you lost ur 1vs1 when you sent ur entire gunner in 1 batch. you kept trying to pop my baloons and get my mortars, and kept failing at everything.
    i had 1 city in your surrounding 16 cities, in your core, and then i moved 2nd city to ur 2nd core.. like you cry about that? i was literally 1 land unit player vs all 12 of you in your core in your islands for an entire week, and you couldnt beat me... you kept occupying removing occupation attacking again and again and again all week every hour of every day, all 12 of you, and you FAILED. how terrible must it feel i wonder :) yes, ofc i ran out of units, but lol... lol... lol ... :D and i had my army until the very last day of war cos its how i planned it, i dismissed what was left right after. i had 1k generals and 100k gold when the war was over. i had like 20 or 30k generals and 13mil before the war started. id say thats perfectly executed planning :)
  • and desvic, your noob strategy of sending rams and gyros without mortars or baloons only work as long as theres no wall.. if enemy has a wall, if i had ported my main town instead of a noob colony in your core, then you would have to beat my wall with those rams, every single attack you had.. be happy i didnt, lol.
  • @Absolute btw, why was your first declaration closed?? did you ask the moderators to close it?
    EDIT: ow!, the date is too far.. :(

btw just accept the DOW!!. so we can see whose good at fighting!!. :D we are waiting to your war.. 1v11 alliance, i miss val. :rofl:

Ph - ETC
  • eijipe wrote:

what is this? hahaha
    fighting an experienced enemies helps you improve a lot and will let you learn more strategies.. making your enemies' angry is also a strategy in the war. :D
    points is just a number, you all can train the same level of militaries.. so why not have a war with them?? if you don't like indra's fighting style,, i assure you @Pepi doesn't back out in a fight. ;)
    I have never seen you do anything than write on forum and be the biggest fanboy of Pepi.
    Off topic - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• TheGreatDane wrote:

eijipe wrote:

what is this? hahaha
    I have never seen you do anything than write on forum and be the biggest fanboy of Pepi.
    oh?? i also beat your former alliance right? haha if you will accept the war may i will join pepi temporarily and fight you? hahaha you and your alliance really didn't change..

*snip*

Edit - Nope ....but I have - suggest you keep to the topic of the thread and try not to troll staff members - Hera

Ph - ETC

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• eijipe wrote:

oh?? i also beat your former alliance right? haha if you will accept the war may i will join pepi temporarily and fight you? hahaha you and your alliance really didn't change..

*snip*

Edit - Nope ....but I have - suggest you keep to the topic of the thread and try not to troll staff members - Hera

"Join pepi" Yes ofc hiding behind someone is what I have seen you doing all the time :D You cant nothing yourself. Just speak alot. You spam alot and be a fanboy.

Beat my former alliance? Who do you think of? and what can I use it for now?

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Well since February all he does is to trolling ,insulting people and players and be proud of pepi and josh actions...
    HE has 200 k points and he don't play this game at all ….nuh you cant give us advises ejiipte you are not in a position for that
    Well you can enjoy your war guys without out
    And about egos,,you don't know me personally the same goes to dane
    Your repeat the mistakes that someone else did in the past and what you were mocking 7 months ago ..
    anyway for that being said ,all the guilds refused this war ...play solo haha
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Indra wrote:

and desvic, your noob strategy of sending rams and gyros without mortars or baloons only work as long as theres no wall.. if enemy has a wall, if i had ported my main town instead of a noob colony in your core, then you would have to beat my wall with those rams, every single attack you had.. be happy i didnt, lol.
    1. Its better to sacrifies phalanx rather than mortars if you dont know the enemy troops
    2. And if theres an enemies baloons your mortar is dead
    3. My baloons can always enter on the 2nd rounds(for standby) if theres a mortar definitely i continue the baloons if there is no mortar i can cancel it beside its useless to rams
    4. My mortar too always enter on the 2nd rounds (for standby too) depends if there a loons or not
    5. If its exceed garisson limit they dont have walls so no needs for mortar..
    6. I though your a Pro but you didnt know that? :thumbdown: