OUT VS MAFIA HOF/2

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• OUT VS MAFIA HOF/2

HEPHAISTOS SERVER -LARGEST BATTLE

Friday 05/10 12:OO am ---> Sunday 07/10 4:50 am
    41 hours
    164 rounds

At the first beginning the battle between them and us was very tight ,mafia and desvic managed to wave gyrocopters almost each round it was impressive ,they had almost always 60 each round .
    On the other hand we had more than 1.000 in our city so as a result we had gyrocopters exhausted and more casualties ,however we had always our sec line full with ammo and we managed to find some gaps like sending mortars or when they didn't have gyrocopters to damaged them with balloons for few rounds..
    So we had almost all our troops together matter of fact its normal not everyone can be 24 hours online , me and some others we sacrificed many hours .(we had a good timing laughing and knowing each other better )
    Another problem for us was that everyone from MAFIA had forges activated ,some of us had already activated at the big navy battle we had
    At Saturday -Sunday it was a catastrophe for us ,mafia has 5 forges so their cd is less than 4 h ..even for me with 4 forges its 9 hours so they had 3 days of forge almost non stop
    I would like to thanks MAFIA for this friendly war
    They didn't trolled or spammed these annoying comments that some others supports
    They are friendly opponents ,and definitely we would like to have another big fight like this one in the near future
    As for OUT ,we enjoyed it,also it helped a lot of us to improve our knowledge to understand the necessity of the Forge and waving ,also we worked like a team ,all TOGETHER .regardless the result we are happy

congratulations to mafia :thumbsup:
    And i would like to thanks all my allies one by one ….. <3
    Guys 8-) and beautiful sweet ladies <3 ..WE FOUGHT LIKE LIONS

Battle for Vejgaard

Battle for Vejgaard
    (07.10.2018 4:50:04)
    LaLangZ[MAFIA] from Avalon, Zoro, Vejgaard, Momoland[MAFIA] from Vejgaard, Vodskov, Sulsted, the kid[MAFIA] from Zoro, Vejgaard, Avalon, Meshnard[MAFIA] from Zoro, Vejgaard, Avalon, Onadako[MAFIA] from Zoro, Vejgaard, Avalon, Vodskov, desvic[MAFIA] from Zoro, Avalon, Vejgaard, kHinO[MAFIA] from Zoro, Popoyskie[MAFIA] from Avalon, Zoro, Vejgaard
    vs
    FlaySmith[OuT] from Sidon, Rowan[OuT] from Monumental Rock, Šaka, elenanto[OuT] from Thessaloniki, ConCrete, Batman, Monumental Rock, Tesla[OuT] from Thuringia, dani89[OuT] from Cotiglet, apollontavros[OuT] from athens, Grindsted, Šaka, devoid1[OuT] from Minas Tirith, Šaka, metaaa[OuT] from Paliorema, aafa[OuT] from Šaka, Camp Hammer, Roshen[OuT] from -4-, -W-, -3-, -S-, Tordenskjold[OuT] from Camp Hammer, Uggerhalne, Vejgaard, Diana[OuT] from Roma, Spirit[OuT] from Dubrava, Wine Forge, Sulphur Forge, Forge Crystal, Camp Hammer, Salah Ad-Din[OuT] from ABU DHABI, Šaka, Vejgaard, Vino, Grindsted, Monumental Rock, Anton[OuT] from Grindsted, mushoo1993[OuT] from moscow, cairo, athens, paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, capetown, TheGreatDane[OuT] from Vejgaard, HomeofDanes, betterTHANezra[OuT] from Kanto Ten, Kanto Tin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer...................430(-69) - Sulphur Carabineer....................400(-0)
    Swordsman..........................58(-17572) - Swordsman.........................449(-20145)
    Hoplite.............................0(-20208) - Hoplite.............................0(-23421)
    Steam Giant............................0(-23) - Steam Giant...........................0(-649)
    Gyrocopter...........................0(-3345) - Gyrocopter.........................369(-4237)
    Battering Ram.........................30(-25) - Battering Ram..........................22(-4)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook..................................177(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman.............................28(-472)
    ............................................. - Mortar................................28(-28)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-202) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-140)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-36)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................39(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.............................-59440.3 - Generals.............................-73963.7
    Offensive points....................184909.25 - Defence points......................148600.75
    Damage Received.......................2972015 - Damage Received.......................3698185
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%
    Winners: betterTHANezra[OuT], Spirit[OuT], mushoo1993[OuT], Diana[OuT], Salah Ad-Din[OuT], TheGreatDane[OuT], Tordenskjold[OuT], Anton[OuT]
    Losers: Tesla[OuT], Roshen[OuT], FlaySmith[OuT], metaaa[OuT], Momoland[MAFIA], Meshnard[MAFIA], kHinO[MAFIA], Popoyskie[MAFIA], dani89[OuT], the kid[MAFIA], LaLangZ[MAFIA], Onadako[MAFIA], desvic[MAFIA], elenanto[OuT], apollontavros[OuT], aafa[OuT], Rowan[OuT], devoid1[OuT]
    22 of Spirit[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    28 of Spirit[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    16 of Spirit[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    18 of Spirit[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    27 of Spirit[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    24 of Spirit[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    30 of Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    499 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    78 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    16 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    32 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    41 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    41 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    20 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    39 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    15 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    15 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    36 of mushoo1993[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    55 of Diana[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    63 of Anton[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    111 of betterTHANezra[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    258 of betterTHANezra[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    28 of Tordenskjold[OuT]'s units are stationed in Vejgaard.
    Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    FlaySmith[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    dani89[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    aafa[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    desvic[MAFIA]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    Momoland[MAFIA]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    Momoland[MAFIA]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.
    Momoland[MAFIA]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.
    Rowan[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    Rowan[OuT]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:35:04)
    aafa[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:35:04)
    kHinO[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:35:04)
    desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:35:04)
    desvic's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Salah Ad-Din's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Salah Ad-Din's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:50:04)
    aafa[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:50:04)
    kHinO[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:50:04)
    desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 2:50:04)
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:05:04)
    aafa[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:05:04)
    kHinO[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:05:04)
    desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:05:04)
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:20:04)
    aafa[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:20:04)
    kHinO[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:20:04)
    desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:20:04)
    aafa[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    aafa[OuT]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.
    aafa[OuT]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:35:04)
    kHinO[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:35:04)
    desvic[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:35:04)
    Onadako's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Roshen's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:50:04)
    kHinO[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 3:50:04)
    kHinO's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    kHinO's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 4:05:04)
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 4:20:04)
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 4:35:04)
    Anton[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.10.2018 4:50:04)
    As Popoyskie[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    As Popoyskie[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Popoyskie's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

PS...next time give us some Momolando gold so we can fight more.. <3 <3 <3 <3
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• sultanvon wrote:

desvic wrote:

Indra wrote:

nice, i see desvic still managed to run away with his 450 gunners in the end... :D but nice to see a good cr!
    investigated first before you comment hahahaYou really hate me that much hahaha
    @desvic vs @Indra pleaseeeee.
    sultan you are the best...…
    you and sin together ..I can laugh for hours
    And indra is a cool guy as well ,
    hahaha sultan guy what you have to say xaaxaxaxax
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • sultanvon wrote:

desvic wrote:

Indra wrote:

nice, i see desvic still managed to run away with his 450 gunners in the end... :D but nice to see a good cr!
    investigated first before you comment hahahaYou really hate me that much hahaha
    @desvic vs @Indra pleaseeeee.
    he got his eyes all over me <3 :beer:
    Ive only white flag onces and he cant forget it
    While he has more than 20's

Dont be mad at me just because ive manage to beat your mortar and guns and you got none at me
    and force you to scatter twice and your back up toad to do anarchy and scatter twice with morethan 12hrs missing

Thats a while flag effect
    Confusius said
    Do not do unto others what you dont want others do unto you

The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

• haha desvic i dont hate you, i actually think you carried the weight of mafia all by yourself with all those timely reinforcements.. every attack i made you were online to save your team in your core, if not for you id killthem off 1 by 1.. this makes you top 15 players on this server, its a compliment not hate :D but i didnt like at all the white flag at the end when we agreed not to, and i won right before i started slaughtering ur units cos u ran away.. was dishonorable on ur part and its the only negative thing i can say about you :)
  • Indra wrote:

haha desvic i dont hate you, i actually think you carried the weight of mafia all by yourself with all those timely reinforcements.. every attack i made you were online to save your team in your core, if not for you id killthem off 1 by 1.. this makes you top 15 players on this server, its a compliment not hate :D but i didnt like at all the white flag at the end when we agreed not to, and i won right before i started slaughtering ur units cos u ran away.. was dishonorable on ur part and its the only negative thing i can say about you :)
    thanks for the complement but it was your teammate made me do retreat when they interupt my incomming troops to finish you off and you will be whipe out that time
    We all know that you only have 3k General score and i still have 15k that momment
    So dont blame me...
    Blame them because they interfere
  • yes, but your 15k generals, after opening last pack of sgs who died, was pure mortars and gunners and gyros and baloons.. mine was just swords :) theyd slaughter you both from flanks and from front in a matter of few rounds, and end result would be maybe 70-30% in my favour, that was what i saw since round 1 is why i kept going and sacrificing some units.. my gyros at first went with all wave, and my reserves had 8 hours until arrival back home, and i was waving until my reserves arrived lol.. it was all almost perfectly timed :) and if you had had yet more unopened packs then i woulve lost all my swords and ended with 0 generals :)
  • Indra wrote:

yes, but your 15k generals, after opening last pack of sgs who died, was pure mortars and gunners and gyros and baloons.. mine was just swords :) theyd slaughter you both from flanks and from front in a matter of few rounds, and end result would be maybe 70-30% in my favour, that was what i saw since round 1 is why i kept going and sacrificing some units.. my gyros at first went with all wave, and my reserves had 8 hours until arrival back home, and i was waving until my reserves arrived lol.. it was all almost perfectly timed :) and if you had had yet more unopened packs then i woulve lost all my swords and ended with 0 generals :)
    its useless to talk to you... your still dreaming with our clash before and cant move on? Our fight has been sabotage by your mate as early as round 10 when they block onad ports(you know thats were my troops is comming thats why you request to block the ports.
    I had to wait 4hrs for my loons and mortar to come back. On that time i can manage to destroy your back lane. But i had'nt complain that you and with the last attempt of your mate to block all the ports
    When my aces is comming( right timing of block ports you got there)
    Its too much and disrespect our fight
    Its not fair already and you know that
    FYI this will be a different stories if no ones interfere
    All that is left to you is your EGO
  • We were lucky desvic works in front of a computer.
    Not all of us. Some were in the field, travelling, or doing some other things.

But its not a problem. Everyone is just one call away.
    Everyone has a smartphone and internet.

Ans thats what I can say I am proud of our Alliance.
    When in need, help is on its way.
  • Komatsu wrote:

We were lucky desvic works in front of a computer.
    Not all of us. Some were in the field, travelling, or doing some other things.

But its not a problem. Everyone is just one call away.
    Everyone has a smartphone and internet.

Ans thats what I can say I am proud of our Alliance.
    When in need, help is on its way.

90% using mobile phone just 10% on computer