Alpha allainces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Beta has 120 alliances. Counts of members range from 121 to 1. Roughly, it looks like it follows a Pareto distribution.

I think it'd be a good project for someone in a statistics class to get a list of the number of members in each alliance on their world and fit a curve using SAS or another statistics package. And, then report back here.
    • Ah that's nothing.
      Charon has 22 alliances left, including "GO's".
      1 of those have more than 20 members, 3 with more than 15. The total TS of all alliances is less than double the TS of the "largest" alliance.
      There are 99 accounts with more than 1 mil TS. The server is 3 years old.
      If anything it's just the optimal place to farm inactives and build accounts in the hope of a future merger.
    • Hah, for 7 building slots of level 32 embassies?

I have one level 25 embassy, at this point an upgrade would cost 110.000 resources (45k wood & 65k marble).
      This was the bonus for today.

This is for 18 members. It would take 110000/(816+4*204) = 67 days to make up for that. If I were to upgrade it to 32 it would probably be a couple of years before I'd be making profit ^^
      Files
      • Udklip ika.PNG

(4.71 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )
    • nemenku wrote:

Beta has 120 alliances. Counts of members range from 121 to 1. Roughly, it looks like it follows a Pareto distribution.

I think it'd be a good project for someone in a statistics class to get a list of the number of members in each alliance on their world and fit a curve using SAS or another statistics package. And, then report back here.
      I can not remember how much the alliances had 2011 when I played.
      Life is an eternal struggle.
      Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
      V.Z.Misic
    • But this is happening in all servers, BR, PT, US, here, and GameForge, unfortunately, won't do anything.
      I just have one account (Lambda PT server) and I left there, and anyone attacked my account :K:
      Well, I want to bring here, because my original server will not accept (br server is dead, just the new words are "good" and my account has 2kk points).

So, the best choice is Beta?

Ex-SGO
      Comunity Ikariam BR
    • _Rhaegar_ wrote:

But this is happening in all servers, BR, PT, US, here, and GameForge, unfortunately, won't do anything.
      I just have one account (Lambda PT server) and I left there, and anyone attacked my account :K:
      Well, I want to bring here, because my original server will not accept (br server is dead, just the new words are "good" and my account has 2kk points).

So, the best choice is Beta?
      "just the new worlds" ahahah terrible mistake

Helen357 wrote:

I would say come to Hep!

We are one of the most active servers.
      I can't move, I already try. My account has 2kk points and will be in top50 (this can't happen)

Ex-SGO
      Comunity Ikariam BR