-I- VS Drow DOW

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• -I- VS Drow DOW

After Drow's members have raided us in piracy and broke up our peace treaty we had with them, after this when we realise they didn't followed their part we made with them, we decided to raid back then their previous diplomat came to use and cried about it and wondered if we had piracy peace with them.

That's why we have decided to declare a war! It will start on Saturday 2018-10-13 00:00:01 Server time and finish when the terms are fully completed!

We will fight until one alliance has got 10M points,
    Loots= *1
    land= *1
    naval=*1

or Drow change name or demolish their alliance! THen they also confirm they lost the war!

we know this can take time or it can take 2 min!

With this said goodluck Drow and next time don't break a treaty!
  • Wow ... I like to see who is the best alliances in terms of war. -I- has few members but I think they are so solid and the DRoW has a large number of members and I think they veterans. Good luck on both side!!

by the way why your alliances created a treaty in piracy who is the target before? Apo, SYN or TOB :) :) :)
  • Dark_Tyrant wrote:

Wow ... I like to see who is the best alliances in terms of war. -I- has few members but I think they are so solid and the DRoW has a large number of members and I think they veterans. Good luck on both side!!

by the way why your alliances created a treaty in piracy who is the target before? Apo, SYN or TOB :) :) :)
    We had peace treaty signed with them, they raided us in piracy and then we took revenge then they contacted us and were crying!

We are veterans too also we have members with pretty high winrate in war :P some of us has never lost a war and we do't want to start with it on a new server!

We will see if Drow can defend and show them worthy for their spot on second spot also!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Legendarynoodle ().

• Battle for Mermer

Battle for Mermer
    (13.10.2018 22:48:10)
    sab_ka_baap[DRoW] from Brie, Snaro[DRoW] from Mermer 2, Hunter20107[DRoW] from Mermer 2, Aileron[DRoW] from Mermer 2, DsN[DRoW] from Mermer 2
    vs
    Kratos[-I-] from Athens

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Archer................................0(-210)
    Swordsman...........................536(-240) - Swordsman...........................140(-240)
    Hoplite............................1383(-264) - Hoplite.............................276(-309)
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult................................9(-9)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................73(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman...............................53(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................95(-0) - .............................................
    Slinger...............................175(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-657.6 - Generals..............................-1052.4
    Offensive points.........................2631 - Defence points...........................1644
    Damage Received.........................32880 - Damage Received.........................52620
    Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: DsN[DRoW], Hunter20107[DRoW], Snaro[DRoW], sab_ka_baap[DRoW], Aileron[DRoW]

Losers: Kratos[-I-]

384 of DsN[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

130 of DsN[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

60 of DsN[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

5 of DsN[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

452 of Aileron[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

320 of Aileron[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

1 of Hunter20107[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

205 of Hunter20107[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

10 of Hunter20107[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

348 of sab_ka_baap[DRoW]'s units are stationed in Mermer.

491 units from Snaro[DRoW] are protecting the town of Mermer.

Kratos[-I-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

• Battle for W1C1

Battle for W1C1
    (14.10.2018 21:51:08)
    sab_ka_baap[DRoW] from Vino, Vino 2, DsN[DRoW] from Vino 2, W1C1
    vs
    -Don Andrés-[-I-] from W1C1

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................35(-49)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Swordsman............................322(-38) - Swordsman............................162(-64)
    Hoplite..............................456(-84) - Hoplite.............................134(-109)
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - Battering Ram..........................22(-2)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult................................6(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-163.2 - Generals...............................-501.4
    Offensive points.......................1253.5 - Defence points............................408
    Damage Received..........................8160 - Damage Received.........................25070
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: DsN[DRoW], sab_ka_baap[DRoW]

Losers: -Don Andrés-[-I-]

784 units from sab_ka_baap[DRoW] are maintaining occupation of town W1C1.

40 units from sab_ka_baap[DRoW] are maintaining occupation of town W1C1.

sab_ka_baap[DRoW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 21:36:08)

sab_ka_baap[DRoW]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 21:44:28)

As -Don Andrés-[-I-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

DsN's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

-Don Andrés-'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for W1C1

Battle for W1C1
    (15.10.2018 9:38:38)
    DsN[DRoW] from Vino 2
    vs
    -Don Andrés-[-I-] from W1C1

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-35)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................324(-4) - Swordsman.............................0(-162)
    Hoplite..............................488(-85) - Hoplite...............................0(-134)
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - Battering Ram..........................14(-8)
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult................................0(-6)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-123.8 - Generals...............................-625.4
    Offensive points.......................1563.5 - Defence points..........................309.5
    Damage Received..........................6190 - Damage Received.........................31270
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Winners: DsN[DRoW]

As -Don Andrés-[-I-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Battle for M1C2

Battle for M1C2
    (16.10.2018 17:01:29)
    DsN[DRoW] from Mermer
    vs
    -Don Andrés-[-I-] from M1C2

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman...............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................320(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................470(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-0.4
    Offensive points............................1 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................492
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town M1C2 has been pillaged by DsN[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 472 , 1,752

One of -Don Andrés-[-I-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for M1C3

Battle for M1C3
    (16.10.2018 17:50:33)
    DsN[DRoW] from Mermer
    vs
    -Don Andrés-[-I-] from M1C3

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................450(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................132
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town M1C3 has been pillaged by DsN[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,381 , 102

One of -Don Andrés-[-I-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Battle for S1C1

Battle for S1C1
    (17.10.2018 10:29:37)
    Inzinjer[DRoW] from Sabaton
    vs
    -Don Andrés-[-I-] from S1C1

Hoplite................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Inzinjer[DRoW]

The town S1C1 has been pillaged by Inzinjer[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,160 , 1,839

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for S1C1

Battle for S1C1
    (16.10.2018 23:18:17)
    vs

Hoplite................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town S1C1 has been pillaged by Inzinjer[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,904

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for S1C1

Battle for S1C1
    (16.10.2018 4:03:59)
    vs

Hoplite................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)

The town S1C1 has been pillaged by Inzinjer[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,271 , 5,687

Battle for S1C1

Battle for S1C1
    (16.10.2018 3:16:48)
    vs

Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)

The town S1C1 has been pillaged by Inzinjer[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,680 , 10,319

Battle for S1C1

Battle for S1C1
    (16.10.2018 2:01:03)
    vs

Swordsman.............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................

The town S1C1 has been pillaged by Inzinjer[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,883 , 9,116

• Battle for Valhalla

Battle for Valhalla
    (17.10.2018 19:51:35)
    DsN[DRoW] from Souffre
    vs
    THOR[-I-] from Valhalla

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-10)
    Hoplite...............................392(-8) - Hoplite................................0(-76)
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-8)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-11.2 - Generals...............................-145.6
    Offensive points..........................364 - Defence points.............................28
    Damage Received...........................560 - Damage Received..........................7280
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Losers: THOR[-I-]

The town Valhalla has been pillaged by DsN[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,485 , 20,131

One of THOR[-I-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Asgard

Battle for Asgard
    (17.10.2018 22:03:30)
    DsN[DRoW] from Souffre
    vs
    THOR[-I-] from Asgard

Hoplite...............................400(-0) - .............................................

Losers: THOR[-I-]

The town Asgard has been pillaged by DsN[DRoW]. The following resources have been stolen: 23,027 , 5,287