-I- VS Drow DOW

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Legendarynoodle wrote:

it's funny that your guys pillage my account that is banned and then count that points to win the war, poor tactic but smart...Then that you merge with Dark also to get even more members!
    It's funny that u and ur members spent 1ke on ambrosia and declare war on us when clearly u have adv in this war, but nvm soon we will research what we need and then fun can start. We never merge with Dark, there was just 1 cry baby that was in our alliance for 1 day, and i got banned cuz of that idiot. So i beg u, get that Tunahan kid in ur alliance, that will make me happy. :D
  • Eddard wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

it's funny that your guys pillage my account that is banned and then count that points to win the war, poor tactic but smart...Then that you merge with Dark also to get even more members!
    It's funny that a banned player is talking about poor tactics.
    You have no idea about the reason, but if you want we can make up in any server just tell me and i gonna try to get a account on that server 1 v 1

just stop talk
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

I don't see a single CR that includes you or your cities. And the only thing that counts towards score are the CRs in this thread.
  • Battle for Death Row East

Battle for Death Row East
    (19.10.2018 15:48:51)
    Kratos[-I-] from bob gusar grad
    vs
    Gzuz 187[DRoW] from Death Row East

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Kratos[-I-]

Losers: Gzuz 187[DRoW]

The town Death Row East has been pillaged by Kratos[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,961 , 8,038

Battle for Bompton

Battle for Bompton
    (19.10.2018 11:48:38)
    Kratos[-I-] from ROHAN
    vs
    Suge Knight[DRoW] from Bompton

Hoplite..............................221(-49) - Hoplite................................0(-67)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................9(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................35(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-68.6 - Generals................................-93.8
    Offensive points........................234.5 - Defence points..........................171.5
    Damage Received..........................3430 - Damage Received..........................4690
    Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Losers: Suge Knight[DRoW]

The town Bompton has been pillaged by Kratos[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,816 , 2,486 , 9,623

As Suge Knight[DRoW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Brie

Battle for Brie
    (13.10.2018 14:55:43)
    Kratos[-I-] from Mermer
    vs
    Lil Cheese Kube[DRoW] from Brie

Archer................................210(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................380(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................584(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Lil Cheese Kube[DRoW]

The town Brie has been pillaged by Kratos[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,854 , 2,989

Battle for Havana

Battle for Havana
    (13.10.2018 10:57:19)
    Kratos[-I-] from Sparta
    vs
    Urodas[DRoW] from Havana

Archer................................210(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................230(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................585(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)

Losers: Urodas[DRoW]

The town Havana has been pillaged by Kratos[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,475 , 3,679

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

"A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves."
  • DsN wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

It's funny that u and ur members spent 1ke on ambrosia and declare war on us when clearly u have adv in this war, but nvm soon we will research what we need and then fun can start. We never merge with Dark, there was just 1 cry baby that was in our alliance for 1 day, and i got banned cuz of that idiot. So i beg u, get that Tunahan kid in ur alliance, that will make me happy. :D
    You just got banned for insulting Tunahan, can we stop it now? :3
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

Eddard wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

It's funny that a banned player is talking about poor tactics.
    You have no idea about the reason, but if you want we can make up in any server just tell me and i gonna try to get a account on that server 1 v 1
    just stop talk
    Chill ^^
    Spam - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• DsN why are you so mad my friend? So amateur player playing better then you is that reason? :D I wanted to help in alliance and you said me ''Everybody should defence yourself and i don't care i don't help, *snip* and insult of me (I don't wanna write that insult). Why are you so agressive? And you said me ''kid'' i think you have some mental problems. Maybe need to see doctor

Warned - Helen357

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helen357 ().

• War is not over yet.
    @Tunahan when u put it that way i rly dont know what to say to u. I just wanted to writte everything about u here, but i would get another ban, because i cant find good words that can explain ur personality, so i wont talk to u, or about u. Just have to say Shame on u!
  • DsN wrote:

War is not over yet.
    @Tunahan when u put it that way i rly dont know what to say to u. I just wanted to writte everything about u here, but i would get another ban, because i cant find good words that can explain ur personality, so i wont talk to u, or about u. Just have to say Shame on u!
    What do you mean about personality? You don't know me actually we didn't talk so much with you and when you said me ''you should work priest'' i did. When you said me ''don't attack donate accounts'' i didn't attack. So tell me what did i do? I don't shame by the way. I really wonder that because so much hate from you about me
  • Battle for KING

Battle for KING
    (22.10.2018 18:33:53)
    -ADAM-[-I-] from Polis
    vs
    semuel33[DRoW] from KING

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................280(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-1
    Offensive points..........................2.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................50
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: -ADAM-[-I-]

Losers: semuel33[DRoW]

The town KING has been pillaged by -ADAM-[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 11,884 , 10,615

One of semuel33[DRoW]’s armies has been completely destroyed.