-I- VS Drow DOW

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I never denied the final fight, just came to know about it yesterday and currently my generals is 3k so yes i need some time(a day or two) to pump it up. I dont know why you're talking so much about our numbers and acting like we have a advantage here. The battle will be won by those who did more damage and not by those who actually won on cr.
  • Devil i don't even have 3k generalscore! i have 2,8k ofc i can pump up more but i want your general or diplomat to confirm this!

or it will be useless sorry but that is true...

Ofc you can attack a city we decide and then ask for help from your alliance mates and then maybe we can make a HOF of it i don't know!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Legendarynoodle ().

• Sea battle near Pentropolis

Sea battle near Pentropolis
    (04.11.2018 14:28:11)
    -_-[-I-] from DE GEA
    vs
    Hunter20107[DRoW] from Pentropolis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Ram Ship..............................16(-14)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................18(-31)
    Catapult Ship...........................7(-8) - Catapult Ship..........................35(-0)
    Mortar Ship.............................0(-6) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................22(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-185.6 - Generals...............................-262.2
    Offensive points........................655.5 - Defence points............................464
    Damage Received..........................9280 - Damage Received.........................13110
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: -_-[-I-]

Losers: Hunter20107[DRoW]

49 units from -_-[-I-] are blocking the port entrance to Pentropolis

As Hunter20107[DRoW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Hunter20107's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• We in -I- wants to finish this war with a HOF, we have set up a date we think is fine for our members a place will be selected with the people from DROW 2-3 days before the HOF so we manage to move units close to the area! :P

The selected date from us is, it will start 20:th november, 08:00 server time

Both land and Naval!
  • This HOF would actually being like the 300 movie!

we are the 300 and Drow are the persians! but drow is alot more of the COWARDS kind!

In -I- we are tired of waiting so we give an ultimate for DROW:

accept this HOF and take a final battle with glory or deny it like cowards, we can count the winner of the battle will be the winner of the war if you so like to also if you want! fine by us, we just want to have some fun and stop hunting for your small troops...

No respond here on board before piracy update tomorrow 2018-11-07 will we count as a surrender by Drow and we will be announced as the winner!

We will be waiting

The post was edited 1 time, last by Legendarynoodle ().

• You what? I think we're the winning side here(?). You can't make that ultimatum. I don't see it anywhere in the declaration, what I'm seeing is 10 mil points for the winner to be decided, we're not even at 1 mil. You felt fine declaring that, now you can feel fine chasing us (lol, you attack a city without scouting and go back, is that chasing?). I doubt you could even lose the battle because you'd just retreat when the damage is in your favor - it's always gonna be because you have everything upgraded and permaforge, or are we fighting to the last soldier?
  • Battle for Souffre

Battle for Souffre
    (07.11.2018 11:41:53)
    THOR[-I-] from Valhalla
    vs
    Snaro[DRoW] from Souffre

Hoplite................................98(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: THOR[-I-]

Losers: Snaro[DRoW]

The town Souffre has been pillaged by THOR[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 23,000

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Souffre

Battle for Souffre
    (07.11.2018 12:45:55)
    THOR[-I-] from Valhalla
    vs
    Snaro[DRoW] from Souffre

Hoplite................................98(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: THOR[-I-]

Losers: Snaro[DRoW]

The town Souffre has been pillaged by THOR[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 11,581

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• Sea battle near Pfm not_fly

Sea battle near Pfm not_fly
    (07.11.2018 11:43:44)
    -_-[-I-] from Brie
    vs
    Vovich[DRoW] from Pfm not_fly

Ram Ship...............................14(-6) - Ram Ship...............................0(-19)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................3(-0)
    Catapult Ship...........................7(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-30 - Generals...............................-486.6
    Offensive points.......................1216.5 - Defence points.............................75
    Damage Received..........................1500 - Damage Received.........................24330
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: -_-[-I-]

Losers: Vovich[DRoW]

103 units from -_-[-I-] are blocking the port entrance to Pfm not_fly

Vovich[DRoW]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

• Battle for Bon Jovi

Battle for Bon Jovi
    (07.11.2018 14:38:38)
    sasnykas[-I-] from Hunger Games
    vs
    Inzinjer[DRoW] from Bon Jovi

Swordsman.............................76(-44) - Swordsman.............................0(-270)
    Steam Giant............................10(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-4)
    Cook....................................6(-0) - Cook....................................6(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-52.8 - Generals...............................-348.8
    Offensive points..........................872 - Defence points............................132
    Damage Received..........................2640 - Damage Received.........................17440
    Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Winners: sasnykas[-I-]

Losers: Inzinjer[DRoW]

As Inzinjer[DRoW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Kostas-2

Battle for Kostas-2
    (07.11.2018 19:57:41)
    sasnykas[-I-] from Hintikka
    vs
    Kostas[DRoW] from Kostas-2

Sulphur Carabineer....................160(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
    Swordsman............................458(-22) - Swordsman..............................0(-60)
    Hoplite.............................595(-143) - Hoplite..............................31(-260)
    Steam Giant............................10(-0) - Steam Giant..........................173(-20)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - Doctor..................................2(-0)
    Cook...................................12(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................90(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................21(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-226.6 - Generals...............................-974.4
    Offensive points.........................2436 - Defence points..........................566.5
    Damage Received.........................11330 - Damage Received.........................48720
    Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Losers: Kostas[DRoW]

The town Kostas-2 has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 11,252 , 11,234 , 16,585 , 12,384

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 19:21:37)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 19:42:41)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 19:44:34)

Kostas[DRoW]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

• Battle for KAPUA S

Battle for KAPUA S
    (07.11.2018 21:49:07)
    sasnykas[-I-] from Hintikka
    vs
    HarleyQu1nn[DRoW] from PIQNICI, Spartacus[DRoW] from KAPUA S

Steam Giant............................70(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................160(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-167)
    Hoplite..............................750(-37) - Hoplite...............................0(-192)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Swordsman.............................998(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-51.8 - Generals..............................-1077.4
    Offensive points.......................2693.5 - Defence points..........................129.5
    Damage Received..........................2590 - Damage Received.........................53870
    Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Losers: Spartacus[DRoW], HarleyQu1nn[DRoW]

2249 units from sasnykas[-I-] are maintaining occupation of town KAPUA S.

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 21:19:07)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 21:34:07)

One of Spartacus[DRoW]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 21:49:07)

One of HarleyQu1nn[DRoW]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Battle for Kostas-1

Battle for Kostas-1
    (07.11.2018 23:21:23)
    sasnykas[-I-] from KAPUA S
    vs
    Spartacus[DRoW] from KAPUA S, Kostas[DRoW] from , HarleyQu1nn[DRoW] from PIQNICI

Sulphur Carabineer....................160(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-50)
    Swordsman...........................860(-138) - Swordsman.............................0(-380)
    Hoplite.............................649(-101) - Hoplite...............................0(-391)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - Doctor.................................18(-0)
    Cook...................................18(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Steam Giant............................70(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-307 - Generals..............................-1405.6
    Offensive points.........................3514 - Defence points..........................767.5
    Damage Received.........................15350 - Damage Received.........................70280
    Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Losers: Spartacus[DRoW], Kostas[DRoW], HarleyQu1nn[DRoW]

2010 units from sasnykas[-I-] are maintaining occupation of town Kostas-1.

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 22:21:24)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 22:36:24)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 22:51:23)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 23:06:23)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.11.2018 23:21:23)

As HarleyQu1nn[DRoW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for KAPUA S

Battle for KAPUA S
    (08.11.2018 7:46:25)
    sasnykas[-I-] from Kostas-1
    vs
    Spartacus[DRoW] from KAPUA S

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................80(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................65(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Spartacus[DRoW]

The town KAPUA S has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,580 , 28,127 , 7,921 , 13,371

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2018 7:31:25)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2018 7:46:25)

Battle for Kostas-3

Battle for Kostas-3
    (08.11.2018 10:24:51)
    vs
    Kostas[DRoW] from Kostas-3

Hoplite................................90(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-1.4
    Offensive points..........................3.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................130
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Kostas-3 has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 60 , 38,471

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2018 10:09:51)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2018 10:24:51)

One of Kostas[DRoW]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Ferqana

Battle for Ferqana
    (08.11.2018 11:07:41)
    vs
    ItssJEBUS[DRoW] from Ferqana

Hoplite................................90(-0) - .............................................

Losers: ItssJEBUS[DRoW]

The town Ferqana has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,129 , 16,819

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2018 11:07:41)

Battle for Kostas-1

Battle for Kostas-1
    (08.11.2018 13:14:53)
    sasnykas[-I-] from -I-GULL
    vs
    Kostas[DRoW] from Kostas-1

Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................4(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................

The town Kostas-1 has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,792 , 20,414

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2018 13:14:53)

• Battle for Tempestas

Battle for Tempestas
    (11.11.2018 14:50:05)
    sasnykas[-I-] from Sērucioadze
    vs
    Arelious[DRoW] from Tempestas

Swordsman.............................386(-4) - Swordsman.............................0(-100)
    Hoplite..............................133(-17) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-5)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-28.6 - Generals.................................-316
    Offensive points..........................790 - Defence points...........................71.5
    Damage Received..........................1430 - Damage Received.........................15800
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Losers: Arelious[DRoW]

The town Tempestas has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,838 , 33,661

One of Arelious[DRoW]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Macau

Battle for Macau
    (11.11.2018 18:01:55)
    sasnykas[-I-] from Sērucioadze
    vs
    Rudy[DRoW] from Macau

Hoplite................................79(-1) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Rudy[DRoW]

The town Macau has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,044 , 7,269 , 24,180 , 2,070

Battle for Macau

Battle for Macau
    (11.11.2018 20:00:50)
    sasnykas[-I-] from Tempestas
    vs
    Rudy[DRoW] from Macau

Hoplite................................79(-1) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................13(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Macau has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 27,412 , 7,953 , 23,660 , 2,343

• Inzinjer wrote:

Battle for 5th beta

Battle for 5th beta

(02.11.2018 19:37:37)

monsterdegea[DRoW] from Polis, Inzinjer[DRoW] from Polis

vs

sasnykas[-I-] from 5th beta

Hoplite.............................1228(-19) - Hoplite...............................0(-120)

Sulphur Carabineer....................137(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................796(-0) - .............................................

Steam Giant............................14(-0) - .............................................

Battering Ram...........................7(-0) - .............................................

Generals................................-26.6 - Generals.................................-168

Offensive points..........................420 - Defence points...........................66.5

Damage Received..........................1330 - Damage Received..........................8400

Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Winners: monsterdegea[DRoW], Inzinjer[DRoW]

Losers: sasnykas[-I-]

1258 units from Inzinjer[DRoW] are maintaining occupation of town 5th beta.

934 units from monsterdegea[DRoW] are maintaining occupation of town 5th beta.

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2018 19:22:37)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2018 19:37:37)

One of sasnykas[-I-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for 7th beta

Battle for 7th beta

(02.11.2018 20:23:34)

monsterdegea[DRoW] from 5th beta, Inzinjer[DRoW] from 5th beta

vs

sasnykas[-I-] from 7th beta, 2ndbeta

Swordsman...........................536(-260) - Swordsman...........................689(-194)

Hoplite.............................817(-410) - Hoplite.............................294(-175)

Steam Giant............................14(-0) - Steam Giant............................70(-0)

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................100(-0)

Battering Ram...........................0(-7) - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)

............................................. - Mortar................................36(-24)

............................................. - Doctor..................................7(-0)

Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................18(-0)

Sulphur Carabineer....................71(-66) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................74(-0)

............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................20(-0)

Generals..............................-1180.8 - Generals..............................-1221.8

Offensive points.......................3054.5 - Defence points...........................2952

Damage Received.........................59040 - Damage Received.........................61090

Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Losers: monsterdegea[DRoW], Inzinjer[DRoW]

11 of sasnykas[-I-]'s units are stationed in 7th beta.

636 of sasnykas[-I-]'s units are stationed in 7th beta.

38 of sasnykas[-I-]'s units are stationed in 7th beta.

616 of sasnykas[-I-]'s units are stationed in 7th beta.

37 of sasnykas[-I-]'s units are stationed in 7th beta.

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2018 19:53:34)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2018 19:57:34)

sasnykas[-I-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.11.2018 20:17:25)

As Inzinjer[DRoW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As monsterdegea[DRoW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Inzinjer's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

monsterdegea's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

I mean you guys talk too much. Sasnykas has a level 1 wall in all of his cities. We were winning the second battle until balloons showed up and our soldiers didn't even see one before, so they pooped their pants. He didn't build hideouts until I started spying him. Warehouses are 4 times level 2 with a depot level 15. I think everyone knows an ambrosia abuser when he sees one and the situation is similar with all of you guys from -I-. It's a shame only 2 of our members are above 100k points, give us time to develop and you'll sink like a rock.
    Please stop kidding me before u been afrais even to spie me why do i need wall or hideouts? Better go and cry in the corner ;)
  • Battle for Macau

Battle for Macau
    (11.11.2018 22:00:04)
    vs
    Rudy[DRoW] from Macau

Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received...........................734
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

The town Macau has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,239 , 2,131 , 9,030 , 734

Battle for Pentropolis

Battle for Pentropolis
    (12.11.2018 7:50:04)
    vs
    Hunter20107[DRoW] from Pentropolis

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................238(-2) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................13(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: Hunter20107[DRoW]

The town Pentropolis has been pillaged by sasnykas[-I-]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,637