NORTH + Kingtoad vs WOLF HOF

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• NORTH + Kingtoad vs WOLF HOF

WOLF WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

Step 1: Plant a mobile "Hi North" on our island.
    Step 2: Make us build a bunch of troops and ships.
    Step 3: Trap 6000+ troops there.
    Step 4: Oxab ran around with "defend town" command for our towns 4 days in a row. ?(
    Step 5: Abandon the mobile.

And now this? Attack Kingtoad when he is offline, then let your troops trap and burn to the last soldier. Sorry, we have ruined your day Wolf. A good wolf hunting, i guess. :thumbsup:

Display Spoiler

Battle for Toka Senju
    (14.10.2018 7:42:55)
    Hamid[WOLF] from Chamestan, FerFOO[WOLF] from Chamestan
    vs
    JaY[NORTH] from Annúminas, Chamestan, Kingtoad[UCH] from Toka Senju, Quintius[NORTH] from Annúminas, filozof[NORTH] from Mustafar, Polis, chym[NORTH] from Annúminas, Nysa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-338) - Sulphur Carabineer...................1164(-0)
    Swordsman............................0(-5520) - Swordsman.........................2419(-2867)
    Hoplite..............................0(-3650) - Hoplite...........................3673(-2826)
    Gyrocopter............................0(-360) - Gyrocopter.........................1415(-100)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................60(-76)
    Battering Ram.........................0(-150) - Battering Ram.........................134(-0)
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - Mortar................................174(-0)
    Doctor.................................60(-0) - Doctor................................100(-0)
    Cook..................................106(-0) - Cook..................................162(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................181(-0)
    Catapult...............................0(-22) - Catapult...............................12(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.............................-14892.4 - Generals..............................-8087.6
    Offensive points........................20219 - Defence points..........................37231
    Damage Received........................744620 - Damage Received........................404380
    Damage Percent............................64% - Damage Percent............................36%

Winners: Kingtoad[UCH], JaY[NORTH], filozof[NORTH], Quintius[NORTH], chym[NORTH]

Losers: Hamid[WOLF], FerFOO[WOLF]

1562 units from Kingtoad[UCH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

1000 units from Quintius[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

115 units from Quintius[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

501 units from filozof[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

862 units from filozof[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

30 units from filozof[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

30 units from filozof[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

86 units from chym[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

84 units from chym[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

84 units from chym[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

590 units from chym[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

560 units from JaY[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

3991 units from JaY[NORTH] are protecting the town of Toka Senju.

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 5:27:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 5:42:55)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 5:42:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 5:57:55)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 5:57:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:12:55)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:12:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:27:55)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:27:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:41:24)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:42:55)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:47:35)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 6:57:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 7:11:26)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 7:12:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 7:27:55)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 7:27:55)

chym[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 7:42:55)

JaY[NORTH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.10.2018 7:42:55)

As FerFOO[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Hamid[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Hamid[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Hamid[WOLF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

p/s:This is not a HoF must be a HoS
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 2 times, last by chym ().

• I couldn't expect nothing else from norths
    Last time I checked uch declared a war to you as well ,instead of supporting wolfs you protected a uch member
    However I have to congratulate Wolfs ,unfortunately they were stabbed in the back now everyone knows what norths are capable of ,they can never been trusted
    That's a shame...
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • So from what I understood from oxab and chym posts
    is that , Norths lost again ,this time with wolfs and because they couldn't fight them back they took a revenge by sending defences to an enemy
    Oxab if I were you I would inform all the diplomats that norths are supporting uch
    Yes @chym post it at hof battle and renamed it ,, Norths betrayal
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• we were less than you in attack points and defense now we are over than you it show how we killed you

and i will send more sea battle reports

i think you should change thread to

north + main enemy vs 2 members that stoped killing and pillaging us to fight with the main enemy

a little long lolol

and one more thing if you want continue so dont cry and tell me maybe i come alone for you guys
  • @oxabmr1616

1.Most of your fight shows you have forge advantage, but no skill. OVER 200+ balloon of yours die without dealing damage to any mortars.Check and count balloon bodies so is it a win?
    2.Recall but still have troop to hold is not running. Most of my troop recall are gyros, catapults, and guns. Hmm, hello WAVING 101. @TBBDV teachs wolf to wave please don't throw everything on the battle,
    3. 4 days none sleep might affect your thinking.
    4. Buying hops and swords at 150 through multi. Seems good i guess.
    5. Don't AFK when attacking a town

@TBBDV
    I know Ikariam is boring but can we stop labeling each other.

Pillage resource there is enough inactive account to farm than burning your troop so don't tell about resources. This war has no win condition so how you define the winner? Maybe the winner is the most calm person. Right? It's just a game so cheers.
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 2 times, last by chym ().

• Guys this war with wolfs vs norths is not bothering me ..its your own war and enjoy it
    I want to know..are norths allies of uch ?
    Wolfs tried to attack kingtoad that he belongs to uch and soon we going to fight him
    He is our mutual enemy at least until 31 of October
    We supposed to fight against them and not fight each other
    What I see is..some brave warriors from wolfs tried to attack kingtoad ,because they dislike him and norths come to save the day
    THATS A betrayal ..
    Maybe norths trying to win the sympathy of uch
    PS :my gratitude to Hamid and FerFOO , good job brothers
    I define the winner because of the battle reports that oxab showed me these last days
    Also he closed all your ports in 2 of your islands even if he is 14 hours away
    But I will repeat my self again...That's your war …
    But helping an uch member this is a betrayal against all of us .
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 3 times, last by TBBDV ().

• Yep, you should not.

As you said, Toad is your mutual enemy so Wolf join your fight, it is their choice. We might, we might not join as defenders because we go after wolf. It doesn't mean we are UCH's allies.. Same as you asked us to leave your OUT towns alone but let Wolf occupied on 48:46, then we became your town defenders.

UCH vs 11 alliance will start from 22nd October, and we said we will not participate. 11 alliances vs UCH is clearly no ending war. Everyone who join it will crown themselves as winners, kings of the hill. Why do we just not create another alliance just to fight with UCH? So who do we betray again? Would you mind re-phasing your sentence?

Maybe there is another war and I don't know. But it is not our business.

Main point: we did really mess up WOLF day. :lol:
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • As far as i'm concerned, I'm pretty sure UCH doesn't have any allies and the war hasn't even started yet. So no, that really can't be considered as a betrayal. Why so much drama? It's just a game. :D props again for NORTH for managing to score a HoF with a sizable lead. :thumbup:
  • I respect all of your opinions
    The war starts at 22 officially , however this doesn't mean that we help our enemies before the official date
    Obviously trying to win their sympathy ,hmmm I know who is behind of that.i am not surprised
    Anyway I really feel bad for wolfs ,especially to these guys that tried to kill toad troops ,you have my sympathy and my Granditude
    Lesson to be learned .
    .NORTHS CANNOT BE TRUSTED ….
    The General of OUT
    Salah Ad-Din
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• >I didnt participated in the war with NORTH just supplying some troops but from my standpoint as to what i know within our alliance WOLF, we have an undeclared war with NORTH. With the CR i was able to check is that we have wins they have theirs, then suddenly UCH declared war to 11 alliance,i informed my leadership about it. i believe oxab talked to NORTH leadership to end the war to prepare for UCH. BUt then NORTH started attacking with KingTOad backing them. So i guess it was messy and confusing same to us as of the moment.
    >cant say it is a betrayal but its pretty much WOLF vs NORTH plus Kingtoad. an SOS from North? i dont know. its really confusing.

@oxabmr1616 @chym
    >Please WOLF and NORTH leadership do make up your minds and announce if the war bet us will continue and i would suggest to post it on board with winning conditions. to avoid confusion.
    And please do reply in UCH vs 11 alliance if we will be participating or not.

PS.
    @Pepi if you dont mind kindly update your thread if who are the alliances that are participating to your war.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Well, I agree about this. Next time if we have a war. please make a DoW thread. :thumbsup: It is messy on both sides not only for you @Bathalana. But we are really stay as 1 force despite living in different time zone. Some troops takes 10 hours to travel just for a fight.

Nah, we did not ask Toad or UCH to help. Just right after Hi North mobile gone, we go for hunting. We just passed by the town. The island is lighten up everyday. Good job by Toad.

Hmm there will be some other fight in the next 2 hours stay tuned. 400 odd ships are coming. I slowly go to bed now.

And again, we will not participate in UCH vs 11. (It will be my birth week so party all the way, Ikariam V-mode is incoming) :bday:
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 1 time, last by chym ().

• @TBBDV Thanks :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: As far as I know, we are not going to join it. Jay confirmed that once in Absolute thread. I am NORTH as their new member, not leadership. Like we did talk in game about this matter before TBBDV. I let it to leadership band to do it.
    Bob Jay and filozof will confirmed this again soon.
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • @chym I see your intention was good but i think next time you should not declare such things if your not in the leadership..
    Will have to wait for your leader to clarify things and i do hope UCH will update the tread to enlighten us.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: