TrTunahan CR's

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• TrTunahan CR's

Battle for Vienna

Battle for Vienna
    (14.10.2018 0:17:27)
    Tunahan[DarK] from London
    vs
    Jade from Vienna

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman............................148(-17) - Swordsman..............................0(-56)
    Hoplite..............................166(-41) - Hoplite...............................0(-167)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Catapult...............................13(-0) - Catapult................................0(-5)
    Steam Giant............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-77.8 - Generals.................................-357
    Offensive points........................892.5 - Defence points..........................194.5
    Damage Received..........................3890 - Damage Received.........................17850
    Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Winners: Tunahan[DarK]

Losers: Jade

344 units from Tunahan[DarK] are maintaining occupation of town Vienna.

One of Jade’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Berlin

Battle for Berlin
    (14.10.2018 3:16:51)
    Jade from Berlin
    vs
    Tunahan[DarK] from Seymam, Vienna, Paris, London, Dua Lipa, Schizophrenia

Hoplite.............................181(-319) - Hoplite..............................97(-165)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................99(-9)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................13(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................11(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................266(-0)
    Generals...............................-446.6 - Generals...............................-286.8
    Offensive points..........................717 - Defence points.........................1116.5
    Damage Received.........................22330 - Damage Received.........................14340
    Damage Percent............................60% - Damage Percent............................40%

Winners: Tunahan[DarK]

Losers: Jade

21 of Tunahan[DarK]'s units are stationed in Berlin.

26 of Tunahan[DarK]'s units are stationed in Berlin.

53 of Tunahan[DarK]'s units are stationed in Berlin.

29 of Tunahan[DarK]'s units are stationed in Berlin.

68 of Tunahan[DarK]'s units are stationed in Berlin.

253 of Tunahan[DarK]'s units are stationed in Berlin.

36 of Tunahan[DarK]'s units are stationed in Berlin.

As Jade did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Jade's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Moved to Individual CR - Helen357

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helen357 ().

• Vorhees wrote:

No night will be long for you anymore when someone from staff actually take time to find your gold mine multis. You're eating on ambrosia and sustaining 9k gs army with 115k TS. Interesting.

Sooner or later you'll make mistake and will come to defend your multis without IP share, then your night will end. If your troops don't desert before that.
    Vorhees, you are wrong. I don't have multi accounts. By the way, you talking about cheat. I have 115k TS and 9k GS do you know my gold how in per/hour? It is -25k. And I stopped all academies and workers, I don't get gold with any cheat.
    Now, I want to talk about you :=) When you had 12k TS you had 5k GS and you had Mortars with low scientist points :D You saying me 115k-9k and you 12k-5k with Mortars. XD Can you want to say something? :D
  • Sure I can say. Barbarians pay well, mate. While you pester smaller players playing hotshot, I was hauling home loot from NPC.

I still stand by what I said. And while we're at it, here's how I know about your multis:

*snip*

How would you know I attack ppl on same island? They all come to you as their savior when someone attacks them? Why whine now? Cause you're out of packs?

Yea, I know, you will say you don't understand what I'm saying even though you put everything in some online translator. I suggest switching to some other version of it, since it clearly doesn't help you much. I had to read your IGM couple of times to understand what you're whining about - hitting your "many donates" and "doing faith accounts".

Hf.
    Warned - Helen357

The post was edited 3 times, last by Helen357 ().

• I still can say ''I don't do multi'' if you have question about that you can feel free to talk admins. Still, you didn't say how you have mortars with 12k points with low scientist :=)? And do you know, my barbarians level 35 at every town :=) I don't cry for anything, I sent you war gauntlet and said you ''I will attack you'', sad thing is i couldn't find your army anywhere and i attacked your alliance members because of that...
  • My army is where you spied it, no idea what you babbling. I captured your spies, so ...

And I bought mortars.

Why would I accept your gauntlet with you clearly bathing in ambrosia? I'll wait a bit longer to get all units that I need, then we can start dancing.
  • And if you're telling us that you're killing lvl 35 barbs with hops, you're either a liar or an idiot. Since you were asking for waving tips just couple days ago, I'll go with the latter.

Also, *snip*

Please get back on topic,

Warning - Helen357

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helen357 ().

• You are funny guy Vorhees, and yes I did level 35 barbarians with hoplits. You think I used many ambrosia but you are wrong again and again... :D Anyway, when you feel ''bigger'' come and fight with me, now don't talk XD

Edit: And sorry but I don't have big points guy who help me... I did everything myself.... I don't know who help you.. XD
  • hmmm, something smells funny.... maybe just lost in translation somewhere.

I recall tunahan asking me to get him troop packs for his multis...

And with regards to the ambro, he has a tower, two n17 slots and one of them got warped. I make that the best part of 1000 ambro.

Perfectly legal, not against the rules, so why do you deny it tunahan?

All good fun anyways, i apprecite you adding some priests, been a few weeks of leeching there, maybe you could donate to mines too mister proud ;)
  • What did you mean? ''Destroyed one alliance?'' Our leader and some people were offline so we quit with my friends. You are talking like didn't know anything. By the way, you guys can do only talk? :D

@Herpes, we were friend with you because I talked with you and we are in same island. But then you start to send me spy and write me somethings, I wasn't attack you and didn't send you spy idk why you did this.

And you started to attack me / my alliance, what did you expect? I guess I should say ''Okay, everything is your come and pillage me? :D''

I spent my ambrosia just a little for materials. I just used them 17. colony and Hellios. (And of course premium)
  • Kaboom ! Thanks you for rss mr. Tunahan.

Sea battle near Depression

Sea battle near Depression
    (21.10.2018 16:22:00)
    Vorhees[qpq] from 5 Crystal Lake
    vs
    Tunahan from Depression

Ram Ship...............................70(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................63(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-6)
    Catapult Ship..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-42.2
    Offensive points........................105.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2110
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Vorhees[qpq]

Losers: Tunahan

169 units from Vorhees[qpq] are blocking the port entrance to Depression

Tunahan's fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Depression

Battle for Depression
    (21.10.2018 16:43:01)
    Vorhees[qpq] from 5 Crystal Lake
    vs
    Tunahan from Depression

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................263(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-34)
    Hoplite...............................117(-3) - Hoplite.................................0(-2)
    Steam Giant............................65(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-37)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-8)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................154(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals...............................-521.6
    Offensive points.........................1304 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................26080
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Depression has been pillaged by Vorhees[qpq]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,255 , 2,803 , 1,053

One of Tunahan’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Sea battle near Seymam

Sea battle near Seymam
    (22.10.2018 12:34:06)
    Vorhees[qpq] from Schizophrenia
    vs
    Tunahan from Seymam

Fire Ship..............................57(-6) - Fire Ship..............................0(-45)
    Ram Ship...............................65(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-37.2 - Generals.................................-279
    Offensive points........................697.5 - Defence points.............................93
    Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................13950
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

158 units from Vorhees[qpq] are blocking the port entrance to Seymam

Tunahan's fleet was completely destroyed.

prntscr.com/l8ymnr
  • Battle for Seymam

Battle for Seymam
    (22.10.2018 14:57:13)
    Vorhees[qpq] from 1 Crystal Lake
    vs
    Tunahan from Seymam

Sulphur Carabineer....................106(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-35)
    Swordsman...........................258(-158) - Swordsman.............................0(-205)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-382)
    Steam Giant..........................168(-25) - Steam Giant............................0(-44)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-2)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-8)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................17(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-344.6 - Generals................................-1464
    Offensive points.........................3660 - Defence points..........................861.5
    Damage Received.........................17230 - Damage Received.........................73200
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

The town Seymam has been pillaged by Vorhees[qpq]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,596 , 8,724 , 2,926

As Tunahan did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.