TrTunahan CR's

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• eijipe wrote:

TrTunahan wrote:

Cam Asutra wrote:

659 giants :')
    run if someone with more than 30 mortars attack u !
    You saying mortars the best killer of giants?
    yes they are but it's too risky because of the enemy balloons and has low ammunition that's why I, personally use catapults when i go against sgs.. while they have more ammunition they also are sturdier than mortars and has less damage receive. just my opinion,
    Hmm it is cheap too.
    Btw what does it means?
    DaggerDamage :10
    Accuracy:
    Mortar shellDamage :270
    Accuracy:
    Munition:

Dagger damage is 10?
  • Cam Asutra wrote:

u should use battering ram against balloons not catapults !! catapults cost more than ballons so the trade is on favour of ur opponent ^^
    You can use catapults if u fight against steamgiant even your enemy has balloon. Balloon need 2 rounds to kill a catapult if both of them have forge and the catapult side has gyros. It is far better when using rams. But most likely when u fight with your steamgiant then the battle is settle and over.
    Just my oppinion
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • @TrTunahan the full answer is it is related to the old battle system before 2013 and not everyone understand how the battle system works. I dont even understand it. In short now it is an useless feature and contributes none to the battle. 1 3rd row unit kill 1 frontline unit such as hops, swords and spearmans.

@Cam Asutra well i think just be creative with catapult and it is really depend on situation. For example u seige a town with 28+ walls and have more hops but far less swords than your opponent then u use catapults to break a few blocks of the wall to take advantage of your hops number aka playing the battle without using flank units. But this is all personal experience and references
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

• Sea battle near Broadwell

Sea battle near Broadwell
    (26.11.2018 3:23:57)
    Tunahan[SYN] from Seymam
    vs
    Jade[Wolf] from Broadwell

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship..............................51(-11) - Ram Ship..............................12(-27)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................10(-42)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................80(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................35(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................39(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-55 - Generals...............................-395.4
    Offensive points........................988.5 - Defence points..........................137.5
    Damage Received..........................2750 - Damage Received.........................19770
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: Tunahan[SYN]

Losers: Jade[Wolf]

155 units from Tunahan[SYN] are blocking the port entrance to Broadwell

As Jade[Wolf] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Jade's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• chym wrote:

@TrTunahan the full answer is it is related to the old battle system before 2013 and not everyone understand how the battle system works. I dont even understand it. In short now it is an useless feature and contributes none to the battle. 1 3rd row unit kill 1 frontline unit such as hops, swords and spearmans.

@Cam Asutra well i think just be creative with catapult and it is really depend on situation. For example u seige a town with 28+ walls and have more hops but far less swords than your opponent then u use catapults to break a few blocks of the wall to take advantage of your hops number aka playing the battle without using flank units. But this is all personal experience and references
    Dude when hoplit and SG's died, carabineers going on front line and using bayonets, am i wrong?
  • TrTunahan wrote:

chym wrote:

@TrTunahan the full answer is it is related to the old battle system before 2013 and not everyone understand how the battle system works. I dont even understand it. In short now it is an useless feature and contributes none to the battle. 1 3rd row unit kill 1 frontline unit such as hops, swords and spearmans.

Dude when hoplit and SG's died, carabineers going on front line and using bayonets, am i wrong?
    No you r not wrong. but 3 rd row never go to front line position! And when your carabineers goes to frontline you lose alr so why bother
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • Cam Asutra wrote:

u should use battering ram against balloons not catapults !! catapults cost more than ballons so the trade is on favour of ur opponent ^^
    no,, if they enemy waves his front lines and has balloons ready,, it is much better to use catapults with rams,, because pure rams do only little damage on sgs.. well, it all depends on the player. :D

chym wrote:

TrTunahan wrote:

chym wrote:

No you r not wrong. but 3 rd row never go to front line position! And when your carabineers goes to frontline you lose alr so why bother
    no, swordsman go front first before the gunners. ;)
    i think the dagger damage is about him being causing damage on enemy fronts when he is attacked(when your front and range gets swept).
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

no, swordsman go front first before the gunners.
    And then don't forget spearmans lol

eijipe wrote:

no,, if they enemy waves his front lines and has balloons ready,, it is much better to use catapults with rams,, because pure rams do only little damage on sgs.. well, it all depends on the player.
    Well I agree with this
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

• Sea battle near Broadwell

Sea battle near Broadwell
    (26.11.2018 19:10:46)
    Tunahan[SYN] from Seymam
    vs
    Jade[Wolf] from Broadwell

Ram Ship...............................27(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-10)
    Rocket Ship.............................8(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-9)
    Mortar Ship............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................19(-3) - .............................................
    Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-72 - Generals.................................-374
    Offensive points..........................935 - Defence points............................180
    Damage Received..........................3600 - Damage Received.........................18700
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Losers: Jade[Wolf]

69 units from Tunahan[SYN] are blocking the port entrance to Broadwell

Jade[Wolf]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Battle for A-5

Battle for A-5
    (01.12.2018 19:04:22)
    Tunahan[SYN] from Schizophrenia
    vs
    airude[TOB] from A-5

Sulphur Carabineer....................277(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-110)
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-135)
    Swordsman............................332(-94) - Swordsman.............................0(-180)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-968)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................28(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Steam Giant..........................275(-15) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................12(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-205.8 - Generals..............................-2413.8
    Offensive points.......................6034.5 - Defence points..........................514.5
    Damage Received.........................10290 - Damage Received........................120690
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Losers: airude[TOB]

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 17:19:22)

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 17:34:22)

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 17:49:22)

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 18:04:22)

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 18:19:22)

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 18:34:22)

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 18:45:03)

Tunahan[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2018 19:04:22)

As airude[TOB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.