UCH vs The World Last Minute details

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• UCH vs The World Last Minute details

Question to all alliances joining the war, About damages, do you want to count damages individually per alliance, or just as a whole? :)

How do you want to calculate damages when multiple alliances are involved in the CR? That would count as score for both of the alliances right? Since both of the alliances are involved in the fight.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().

• @Pepi Tower capture is better than damage counting for these reasons:
    1. Some "fighters" don't even know how to balance or win between damage received and damage dealt so damage counting is kind of .... (you can fill in the blank)
    2. The numbers of UCH members are far less the total of players who will or might participate in this "war". Therefore, there are more chance for UCH to catch and attack small troops and get the damage inflict count.
    3. If no condition changes, when this war happen, surely we will play hide and seek between alliances.
    4. Loot is never a problem when there are enough inactive towns to farm (so i don't think you guys will put it in as a win condition anw)
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • Pepi wrote:

Question to all alliances joining the war, About damages, do you want to count damages individually per alliance, or just as a whole? :)

How do you want to calculate damages when multiple alliances are involved in the CR? That would count as score for both of the alliances right? Since both of the alliances are involved in the fight.
    Give this world her last Hurrrraaah! Good luck UCH, my money's on you. <3

the kid is just kidding
  • sultanvon wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Give this world her last Hurrrraaah! Good luck UCH, my money's on you. <3
    Only hurrrrah if there is a real target, or this will be a ghost hunting
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • chym wrote:

4. Loot is never a problem when there are enough inactive towns to farm (so i don't think you guys will put it in as a win condition anw)
    Oh you seem to have misspelt "WOLF" towns to farm.

Man, Chym your better then that.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

chym wrote:

Oh you seem to have misspelt "WOLF" towns to farm.
    Man, Chym your better then that.
    Well, insulting inactive towns/players by labeling them under the name of a four legs un-intelligence animal is prohibited on the board. We should avoid, shouldn't we?
    Trolling Warning - Kikoguns
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• chym wrote:

@Pepi Tower capture is better than damage counting for these reasons:
    1. Some "fighters" don't even know how to balance or win between damage received and damage dealt so damage counting is kind of .... (you can fill in the blank)
    2. The numbers of UCH members are far less the total of players who will or might participate in this "war". Therefore, there are more chance for UCH to catch and attack small troops and get the damage inflict count.
    3. If no condition changes, when this war happen, surely we will play hide and seek between alliances.
    Personally, I'm not a fan of capture the flag and we've never really entertained the idea. The main idea of warfare in ikariam is to see who can damage the opponent more. The fact that there are 11 alliances against us, it shouldn't be that hard to coordinate to overpower our armies when we go offensive. It should be a good test of coordination within your individual alliances as well as coordinating with other alliances to beat a common enemy.

It should also be a good test for us since we've never really fought alongside each other before. Would also be nice to work with other players in a war for a change. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

chym wrote:

@Pepi Tower capture is better than damage counting for these reasons:
    Personally, I'm not a fan of capture the flag and we've never really entertained the idea. The main idea of warfare in ikariam is to see who can damage the opponent more. The fact that there are 11 alliances against us, it shouldn't be that hard to coordinate to overpower our armies when we go offensive. It should be a good test of coordination within your individual alliances as well as coordinating with other alliances to beat a common enemy.
    It should also be a good test for us since we've never really fought alongside each other before. Would also be nice to work with other players in a war for a change. :)
    Not sure this idea can happen. But goodluck. Remember to send me coordinate where big fight happen so i can send in chefs as a spectator. Quality is better than quantity.
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • OUT-Individual
    That means UCh should open 11 threads (well ltu doesn't exist any more)(RIP has only 1 active player
    So that means 9 alliances including norths ofc
    They cant escape from this war like it or not unless uch show you mercy and consider you like allies like the old mafia did with NOW
    Anyway uch is copying the methods of valentine so why not..think about it :)
    The general of OUT
    TBBDV-salah
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 2 times, last by TBBDV ().

• TBBDV wrote:

OUT-Individual
    That means UCh should open 11 threads (well ltu doesn't exist any more)(RIP has 1 active player
    So that means 9 guilds including norths ofc that they cant escape from this war like it or not
    The general of OUT
    TBBDV-salah
    No. We'll only open 1 CR Thread and all the CRs will be posted there. Damage will be counted individually per alliance but all CRs will be posted in a single thread.