UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

I, Toad, useless General of UCH, without a single reason, Declares war on 10 Alliances listed below

1. MAFIA
    2.OUT
    3.WOLF
    4.NORTH
    5.BTLOG
    6.MGRA
    7.WLX
    8.OLYMP
    9.PH
    10. 420

Reasons for war.
    1 I personally as General suck.
    2. Same for Vorhees
    3. *snip*
    4. Absolute is banned and a nab
    5. Pepi is meh. same for his brother.
    6. Indra is a white flag abuser
    7. want to teach Rowan a lesson ingame. (Eijipe)
    8. Salad always cry on board about betrayal
    9. Absolute has 1k fires
    10. This was Absolute's idea of a DOW.. Thank him later

Terms of Damage
    0x loot so when I get looted its okay...
    1x land
    2x Navy

War will start on 22 of Octomber 00;00 server time and will last till 30th October 00:00 server time.
    Lets have fun and have a mercy on me..

Useless General of UCH
    Toad
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Daantej wrote:

chym wrote:

Hmm I have 200+ chefs and ready to be a reporter in every battle. Send me co-ord in game where you guys fight.
    Can they make me a goat cheese salad with a honey dressing please?
    Sure they can. A special menu is prepared and ready to serve! <3
    Spam - Stay on topic - Kikoguns
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Eijipte or Aphrodite in forum is a veteran he fought in many wars he is a legend 8o :lol:
    King toad wants a signature in forum,I will make sure that you going to like it...me and sin we put our best effort for you hahaha
    Anyway these terms made me laugh
    So lets the party begin
    PS ..we really appreciate norths help..i mean your cooks gonna be more than useful but plz use them only with forges ,...and send 30 each wave and then recall ..make some tenders as well for navy battles .. :beer:
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• Kingtoad wrote:

I, Toad, useless General of UCH, without a single reason, Declares war on 10 Alliances listed below

1. MAFIA
    2.OUT
    3.WOLF
    4.NORTH
    5.BTLOG
    6.MGRA
    7.WLX
    8.OLYMP
    9.PH
    10. 420

Reasons for war.
    1 I personally as General suck.
    2. Same for Vorhees
    3. *snip*
    4. Absolute is banned and a nab
    5. Pepi is meh. same for his brother.
    6. Indra is a white flag abuser
    7. want to teach Rowan a lesson ingame. (Eijipe)
    8. Salad always cry on board about betrayal
    9. Absolute has 1k fires
    10. This was Absolute's idea of a DOW.. Thank him later

Terms of Damage
    0x loot so when I get looted its okay...
    1x land
    2x Navy

War will start on 22 of Octomber 00;00 server time and will last till 30th October 00:00 server time.
    Lets have fun and have a mercy on me..

Useless General of UCH
    Toad
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    Hope no Anarchy this time. :D :D

Let's have fun!

the kid is just kidding
  • @TBBDV If you think someone else plays my account other than me go report it to the GOs. You do know that that's against the rules right? Quit being salty. We're killing your guys already and all you're doing in complain in game. Some general you are. :rolleyes:
  • Pepi wrote:

@TBBDV If you think someone else plays my account other than me go report it to the GOs. You do know that that's against the rules right? Quit being salty. We're killing your guys already and all you're doing in complain in game. Some general you are. :rolleyes:

oh!, i thought he is a diplomat because he always talks here. haha

how is the war going?
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • razzed wrote:

Pepi wrote:

@TBBDV If you think someone else plays my account other than me go report it to the GOs. You do know that that's against the rules right? Quit being salty. We're killing your guys already and all you're doing in complain in game. Some general you are. :rolleyes:
    oh!, i thought he is a diplomat because he always talks here. haha

how is the war going?
    Well i saw 3 to 4 islands got smoke in all the towns. 4 5 mobile next door. One name: Hello Wolf and 3k + ships near that Hello Wolf.
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • @Pepi , your fight is still on-going so i guess mine is the first blood even though they are small battles for now.. :rofl:
    Sea battle near Ilúvatar

Sea battle near Ilúvatar
    (22.10.2018 4:22:01)
    Eijipe[UCH] from Vino Tinto
    vs
    LuhanChen[WOLF] from Ilúvatar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship...............................48(-2) - Ram Ship...............................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................11(-9)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat.............................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................18(-0)
    Tender..................................7(-0) - Tender..................................1(-0)
    Fire Ship.............................17(-18) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................35(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-121.6 - Generals.................................-502
    Offensive points.........................1255 - Defence points............................304
    Damage Received..........................6080 - Damage Received.........................25100
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Winners: Eijipe[UCH]

Losers: LuhanChen[WOLF]

99 units from Eijipe[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Ilúvatar

8 units from Eijipe[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Ilúvatar

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:07:01)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:16:27)

As LuhanChen[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Ilúvatar

Battle for Ilúvatar
    (22.10.2018 4:18:04)
    Eijipe[UCH] from Polis
    vs

Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-16)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................7(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Hoplite...............................317(-3) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals.................................-496
    Offensive points.........................1240 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................24800
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

401 units from Eijipe[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Ilúvatar.

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:18:04)

As LuhanChen[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Sea battle near δ IRAN -AA- δ

Sea battle near δ IRAN -AA- δ
    (22.10.2018 3:35:18)
    vs
    General MRM[WOLF] from δ IRAN -AA- δ

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-3)
    Steam Ram...............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-15
    Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................750
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: General MRM[WOLF]

9 units from Eijipe[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to δ IRAN -AA- δ

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:35:18)

General MRM[WOLF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near δ IRAN -A- δ

Sea battle near δ IRAN -A- δ
    (22.10.2018 3:33:55)
    vs
    General MRM[WOLF] from δ IRAN -A- δ

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-3)
    Steam Ram...............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-15
    Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................750

9 units from Eijipe[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to δ IRAN -A- δ

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:33:55)

General MRM[WOLF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

and a very intense air battle!! :D
    Battle for δ IRAN -A- δ

Battle for δ IRAN -A- δ
    (22.10.2018 5:18:17)
    vs
    General MRM[WOLF] from δ IRAN -A- δ

Gyrocopter............................94(-50) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Steam Giant.............................2(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite.................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-125 - Generals.................................-150
    Offensive points..........................375 - Defence points..........................312.5
    Damage Received..........................6250 - Damage Received..........................7500
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

The town δ IRAN -A- δ has been pillaged by Eijipe[UCH]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,742

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:48:17)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:48:17)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:48:30)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:03:17)

Eijipe's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:12:50)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:18:17)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

and the loot(not scored) to uplift my military's morale..
    Battle for δ IRAN -AA- δ

Battle for δ IRAN -AA- δ
    (22.10.2018 3:47:44)
    vs
    General MRM[WOLF] from δ IRAN -AA- δ

Steam Giant............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town δ IRAN -AA- δ has been pillaged by Eijipe[UCH]. The following resources have been stolen: 34,009

Island Clear, onto the next one!.
    Veni vidi vici!
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 2 times, last by eijipe ().

• Sea battle near Polisuuuuu

Sea battle near Polisuuuuu
    (22.10.2018 5:13:40)
    Pepi[UCH] from -S-, Absolute[UCH] from Polis, Tolstoi
    vs
    nisde[OuT] from Polisuuuuu

Ram Ship..............................64(-87) - Ram Ship..............................0(-129)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................0(-100)
    Fire Ship.............................19(-74) - Fire Ship.............................0(-407)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................0(-179)
    Rocket Ship............................60(-0) - Rocket Ship............................0(-12)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................48(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................35(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-893.8 - Generals................................-5330
    Offensive points........................13325 - Defence points.........................2234.5
    Damage Received.........................44690 - Damage Received........................266500
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: Absolute[UCH], Pepi[UCH]

Losers: nisde[OuT]

301 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Polisuuuuu

6 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Polisuuuuu

84 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Polisuuuuu

7 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Polisuuuuu

45 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Polisuuuuu

60 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Polisuuuuu

1 units from Pepi[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Polisuuuuu

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 2:50:25)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:13:40)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:28:40)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:32:34)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:38:45)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:58:40)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 3:58:40)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:13:40)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:13:40)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:28:40)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:28:40)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:43:40)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:43:40)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:58:40)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:58:40)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:13:40)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:13:40)

As nisde[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• My first CR for this war.

Battle for Polisuuuuu

Battle for Polisuuuuu
    (22.10.2018 7:12:06)
    Pepi[UCH] from Moving Fortress, Polisuuuuu, Salty Tears
    vs
    Roshen[OuT] from -S-, nisde[OuT] from Polisuuuuu

Sulphur Carabineer....................134(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-295)
    Swordsman...........................240(-804) - Swordsman............................0(-1350)
    Hoplite...............................0(-745) - Hoplite..............................0(-1802)
    Steam Giant............................91(-0) - Steam Giant...........................0(-452)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-20) - Gyrocopter............................0(-200)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-24)
    Catapult...............................48(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-52)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-28)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................55(-0)
    Cook...................................22(-0) - Cook...................................80(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-58) - .............................................
    Archer..................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2394.2 - Generals.............................-10181.2
    Offensive points........................25453 - Defence points.........................5985.5
    Damage Received........................119710 - Damage Received........................509060
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Winners: Pepi[UCH]

Losers: nisde[OuT], Roshen[OuT]

The town Polisuuuuu has been pillaged by Pepi[UCH]. The following resources have been stolen: 92,547 , 20,198 , 2,753

Roshen[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:42:37)

Pepi's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 4:57:22)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:12:27)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:27:47)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:42:28)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 5:57:30)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 6:15:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 6:27:18)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 6:42:22)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 6:57:20)

As nisde[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• TheGreatDane wrote:

Damn it is funny ejipite gets another acc, because she cant do anything with her own :lol: :rofl:

Good luck to everyone :phatgrin:
    hahaha, i checked your account because of what you said but unfortunately, i am not impressed with your points.. hahahaha are you really a builder? you're not even a fighter, how is it that you are not growing very fast? hahaha

I lost in this CR in terms of damage, good job! Woof!! woof!! :rofl:
    Battle for Ilúvatar

Battle for Ilúvatar
    (22.10.2018 8:43:19)
    vs

............................................. - Doctor..................................7(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Hoplite................................77(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Ilúvatar has been pillaged by Eijipe[UCH]. The following resources have been stolen: 25,959 , 14,584 , 16,456

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 8:43:19)

I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• Sad he ran..

Sea battle near Hamid s4

Sea battle near Hamid s4
    (22.10.2018 11:12:25)
    Toad[UCH] from Hamid S1
    vs
    General Mehran[WOLF] from Kash Love

Ram Ship..............................34(-36) - Ram Ship.............................605(-36)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................133(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................18(-2) - Steam Ram............................279(-36)
    Rocket Ship............................34(-0) - Rocket Ship............................21(-5)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................632(-30)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................15(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................8(-64) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................1(-5) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-764.8 - Generals................................-1376
    Offensive points.........................3440 - Defence points...........................1912
    Damage Received.........................38240 - Damage Received.........................68800
    Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: Toad[UCH]

Losers: General Mehran[WOLF]

181 units from Toad[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Hamid s4

4 units from Toad[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Hamid s4

22 units from Toad[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Hamid s4

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 10:57:25)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 10:57:25)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 11:04:58)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 11:12:25)

As General Mehran[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

General Mehran's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Sea battle near moscow

Sea battle near moscow
    (22.10.2018 13:25:33)
    Absolute[UCH] from Defacento, Vestbjerg
    vs
    mushoo1993[OuT] from moscow

Ram Ship.............................123(-27) - Ram Ship..............................0(-200)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-50)
    Steam Ram..............................55(-5) - Steam Ram..............................0(-70)
    Rocket Ship............................26(-4) - Rocket Ship............................0(-15)
    Diving Boat............................50(-0) - Diving Boat............................0(-20)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-55)
    Balloon Carrier........................42(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-15)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Fire Ship............................28(-104) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1011.8 - Generals................................-5396
    Offensive points........................13490 - Defence points.........................2529.5
    Damage Received.........................50590 - Damage Received........................269800
    Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Winners: Absolute[UCH]

Losers: mushoo1993[OuT]

427 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to moscow

26 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to moscow

5 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to moscow

3 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to moscow

3 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to moscow

6 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to moscow

6 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to moscow

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 11:04:29)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 11:18:51)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 11:34:43)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 11:55:33)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 12:03:31)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 12:20:20)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 12:40:33)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 12:55:33)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 13:10:33)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.10.2018 13:25:33)

As mushoo1993[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.