UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Pepi wrote:

Attempt number 2. :)

Battle for Moving Fortress

Battle for Moving Fortress

(29.10.2018 9:27:54)

General-Bato[MAFIA] from Cryst, Moving Fortress, Onadako[MAFIA] from Bursa

vs

Pepi[UCH] from Moving Fortress

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................................. - .............................................

Sulphur Carabineer....................210(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0)

............................................. - .............................................

Swordsman..........................1185(-364) - Swordsman.............................0(-360)

Hoplite............................1666(-570) - Hoplite............................1695(-440)

Gyrocopter............................92(-90) - .............................................

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-70)

Battering Ram..........................90(-0) - Battering Ram..........................62(-0)

Catapult...............................0(-14) - .............................................

Doctor.................................25(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................65(-0) - Cook...................................32(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..............................-1616.6 - Generals................................-1454

Offensive points.........................3635 - Defence points.........................4041.5

Damage Received.........................80830 - Damage Received.........................72700

Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%

Winners: Pepi[UCH]

Losers: Onadako[MAFIA], General-Bato[MAFIA]

1957 units from Pepi[UCH] are protecting the town of Moving Fortress.

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 8:42:54)

General-Bato[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 8:42:54)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 8:57:54)

General-Bato[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 8:57:54)

General-Bato[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 8:59:10)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 9:03:05)

Onadako[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 9:04:40)

General-Bato's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of Pepi's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 9:27:54)

Onadako[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.10.2018 9:27:54)

As Onadako[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As General-Bato[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Onadako's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Yeah we know you would do that move :)
  • Pepi wrote:

Onad wrote:

Nice waving you got there. I thought you would face us with your left over armies. :hail:
    I am. Why did you retreat? :)
    Left over walls doesnt give any amount of damage. Why should we continue if you always retreat your troops leaving only your walls to face us. You can have your treasured troops with you.
  • Onad wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Onad wrote:

Nice waving you got there. I thought you would face us with your left over armies. :hail:
    Left over walls doesnt give any amount of damage. Why should we continue if you always retreat your troops leaving only your walls to face us. You can have your treasured troops with you.
    Well, you need to kill the wall. That's how the game is. Or do you mean its against the rules to play with a wall? :)
  • desvic wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Onad wrote:

You know the reason..we just tested your word
    and that's confirm it.. <X <X <X
    Tested my word? I told you to fight me. You don't play with all your cards right from the getgo. Or you suggesting i'm supposed to go all in all the time while you send countless reinforcements coz you closed the island already? :) If you cant tear down my wall it isn't really my fault. :) And i don't get why you guys are crying about this. That's how you wave on defense. It's exactly how the mechnic works. :)

• Pepi wrote:

Onad wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Onad wrote:

Well, you need to kill the wall. That's how the game is. Or do you mean its against the rules to play with a wall? :)
    Yes, we know that. Is it against the rules to retreat?
  • Komatsu wrote:

Kill the wall. Then whiteflag.. and the wall resurrects! Then rebel.. yahoo..
    Anyway atleast ur not planting coconut trees.. still kudos!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm not sure if you know this, but once you rebel there won't be a wall anymore. :) the fight starts inside the town and the wall is disregarded altogether. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

I'm not sure if you know this, but once you rebel there won't be a wall anymore. :) the fight starts inside the town and the wall is disregarded altogether. :)
    Also, if ever there was a wall, once i rebel i'd be on the attacker's side of the wall and you'd have the full benefit of having my wall. :) But like i said, once you rebel, the wall is disregarded altogether. :)
  • Onad wrote:

Oooopsss...Somebody went on a vacation...or he dont have plan in coming back? Maybe he dont have the courage to return after what happened to him. :dash: :lol:
    ow Really? maybe he can't show his face anymore

Indra wrote:

to make it clear - we dont care what mafia wants or doesnt want, we will be coming especially after you big time :)

we are the best, we are strongest, and we are better then everyone else COMBINED, go ahead, prove us wrong :)
    The NOOBS MAFIA Beat what they called the best and strongest alliance that everyone else COMBINED <X <X <X <X
    So This mean NOOB MAFIA > BEST,STRONGEST and BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE COMBINED (UCH)
    it does'nt make any sense
  • My town Moving Fortress at 59:51's port is open. if anyone wants to come and attack me feel free to do so. Lets have this final battle and call it a day. Everyone is welcome. :) Would appreciate if MAFIA wouldn't block the port anymore. Since clearly you don't want to attack my town let's just open the option to others who want to. :)
  • Wow, I just read over 10 pages more from the last time I was here on the board..

Sorry wasn't that active on the board and in game after that WOLF engagement in my island at 4x:5x

Had some RL issues, needed to attend to first.. We just got back from the hospital the 2nd time after my wife was admitted last week.

Btw, to clear things up.. I did bought some troops from Quintius of NORTH, all of them spearmen just to boost back my populations, but OUT have caught them in my towns before I could dismiss them to repopulate..
    No other troops was bought except spearmen, and it was not the whole NORTH selling me it was only Quintius since he is my islandmate. and I have also another supplier of spearmen from an alliance not included in this war.

what's the big ruckus about it?
    anyway, Glad to see Heph being reborn out of this war..

I'm trying to find some troops if anyone wants a land battle message me ingame before the deadline..

Thanks
  • Pepi wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

Also, if ever there was a wall, once i rebel i'd be on the attacker's side of the wall and you'd have the full benefit of having my wall. :) But like i said, once you rebel, the wall is disregarded altogether. :)
    Oh really? Not aware. Never had an occupied town before but thanks for the tip. Might try this next time.. And I like the wall and baloon strategy.
    Seems working very well..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Regarding your invitation, MAFIA is happy already. We might return to our bases now.
    So enjoy there! :whistling: :whistling:
  • Komatsu wrote:

Oh really? Not aware. Never had an occupied town before but thanks for the tip. Might try this next time.. And I like the wall and baloon strategy.Seems working very well..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Regarding your invitation, MAFIA is happy already. We might return to our bases now.
    So enjoy there! :whistling: :whistling:

Alright. :) just leave the port open so other alliances can get their units in my town. :)
  • Kingtoad wrote:

Wow, I just read over 10 pages more from the last time I was here on the board..

Sorry wasn't that active on the board and in game after that WOLF engagement in my island at 4x:5x

Had some RL issues, needed to attend to first.. We just got back from the hospital the 2nd time after my wife was admitted last week.

Btw, to clear things up.. I did bought some troops from Quintius of NORTH, all of them spearmen just to boost back my populations, but OUT have caught them in my towns before I could dismiss them to repopulate..
    No other troops was bought except spearmen, and it was not the whole NORTH selling me it was only Quintius since he is my islandmate. and I have also another supplier of spearmen from an alliance not included in this war.

what's the big ruckus about it?
    anyway, Glad to see Heph being reborn out of this war..

I'm trying to find some troops if anyone wants a land battle message me ingame before the deadline..

Thanks
    well we created a great meme ;) A great upgrade for 2000 spears to be hops. Annusminas has a new name now : "UCH store"
    :lol:
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 1 time, last by chym ().